The Home Depot is back with some brand new workshops for March!
If you're looking to get your home ready for winter, these free workshops are worth taking advantage of! Simply RSVP online and you're all set to go. Keep in mind that these workshops typically range from 1-2 hours in length.
The upcoming workshops for this month are:
- Learn Paint Trends and Tips: Saturday, March 7, 10 AM - 11 AM
- Quick Bathroom Updates: Wednesday, March 18, 7 PM - 8 PM
- Install Laminate Flooring: Sunday, March 22, 1 PM - 2 PM
- How to Install Vinyl Flooring: Saturday, April 4, 10 AM - 11 AM
- Build Nature Binoculars: Saturday, March 14, 10 AM - 12 PM
Registration must be done online, so if you're interested in attending, make sure you register ahead of time to secure a spot in the workshop. Note that available workshops and times may vary by location.