Home Depot is back with some brand new workshops for October!
If you've been thinking about making some improvements to the outside of your home, these workshops are worth taking advantage of, as they're completely free of charge -- simply RSVP online and you're all set to go. Keep in mind that these workshops typically range from 1 - 2 hours in length.
The upcoming workshops for October are:
- Winterize Your Yard: Protect Your Yard During the Winter Season: Saturday, October 7, 1 PM - 2 PM
- Install Crown Moulding and Trim: Saturday, October 21, 10 AM - 11 AM
- Install Laminate Flooring: Sunday, October 29, 1 PM - 2 PM
- Family Fire Safety: Prepare for Home Emergencies: Wednesday, October 18, 7 PM - 8 PM
- Build a Fire House Bank: Saturday, October 14, 10 AM - 12 PM
Registration must be done online, so if you're interested in attending, make sure you register ahead of time to secure a spot in the workshop.