Home Depot is back with some brand new workshops for November!
If you've been thinking about making some improvements to the outside of your home, these workshops are worth taking advantage of, as they're completely free of charge -- simply RSVP online and you're all set to go. Keep in mind that these workshops typically range from 1 - 2 hours in length.
The upcoming workshops for November are:
- Install Hardwood Flooring: Learn How to Measure, Cut and Install Hardwood: Saturday, November 18, 10 AM - 11 AM
- Power Tools 101: Selecting the Perfect Tool for Any Project: Sunday, November 26, 1 PM - 2 PM
- Build a Holiday Centerpiece: Wednesday, November 15, 7 PM - 8 PM
- Build a Humvee: Saturday, November 4, 10 AM - 12 PM
- Build a Christmas Tree Ornament: Saturday, November 25, 10 AM - 12 PM
Registration must be done online, so if you're interested in attending, make sure you register ahead of time to secure a spot in the workshop.