Home Depot is back with some brand new workshops for March!
If you've been thinking about making some improvements around your home, these workshops are worth taking advantage of, as they're completely free of charge -- simply RSVP online and you're all set to go. Keep in mind that these workshops typically range from 1 - 2 hours in length.
The upcoming workshops for March are:
- Build a Barn Board Accent Wall: Saturday, March 3, 10 AM - 11 AM
- Install Moulding & Trim: Wednesday, March 14, 7 PM - 8 PM
- Install Laminate Flooring: learn to measure, cut and install laminate flooring: Saturday, March 17, 10 AM - 11 AM
- Paint Trends and Tips: Sunday, March 25, 1 PM - 2 PM
- Build a Periscope: Saturday, March 10, 10 AM - 12 PM
Registration must be done online, so if you're interested in attending, make sure you register ahead of time to secure a spot in the workshop. Note that available workshops and times may vary by location.