Costco Costco Cyber Monday 2020: Moto One Hyper Smartphone $350, Pyrex Mixing Bowl Set $16, Michelin Stealth Wiper Blades $13 + More Shop the Cyber Monday Savings Event Now at Costco!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Start your week online at Costco, because their Cyber Monday Savings Event Now is on now with online only deals on apparel, appliances, household essentials and more!

Plus, if you shop on November 30, you can combine these deals with Costco's Super Friday Spend & Get Bonus where you'll get a bonus $350.00 Costco Shop Card when you spend $3000.00 or more!

There are over 340 featured products and we've listed a few highlights to give you an idea of what's available.

The Costco Cyber Monday Savings Event is effective online until December 6. A Costco membership is required to shop online and shipping fees are included for all items online.

22 Comments

View all
    • Time to get my lifetime supply of toilet papers.
    • Report Post
    • Good deal if buying a 65" OLED or something like that.
    • Report Post
    • dvdvideo wrote: Good deal if buying a 65" OLED or something like that.
      That's what I was thinking, problem is all the nice OLEDs in that $3000 price range are sadly OOS.

      I was thinking of stocking up on iTune cards to pay CRA but they appear to be excluded.

      Maximum of one (1) $350 Costco Shop Card is available to a Costco member during the promotional period, subject to the terms and conditions. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centre, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on costcopharmacy.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, membership, membership renewals, gifts of membership, custom installation or custom merchandise orders. Only one Costco.ca account per Costco member is eligible to participate in this promotion. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice.
    • Report Post
    • I was hoping for $200 on $1500ish purchase like last year. $3000 is not achievable this time.
    • Report Post
    • stayinganonymous wrote: I was hoping for $200 on $1500ish purchase like last year. $3000 is not achievable this time.
      Yeah last year was much better.
    • Report Post
    • Looks like Winter tires are allowed
    • Report Post
    • I was able to call customer service on orders that total over $3k and the rep was able to submit a form to have a cash card sent to me
    • Report Post
    • What happens to the $350 shop card if the item you ordered has to be returned for some reason?
    • Report Post
    • Boss have us who have membership buy a few of these EZ-PAC Truck Tray Universal Fit Bundle

      Item 1502695

      Price $1,649.99

      Image
      https://www.costco.ca/ez-pac-truck-tray ... 09386.html

      It is good deal after savings card and does not go on sale.

      Boss say card will buy us x-mas goodies.

      It is much easier with this move items that dirty and not go well in van.
    • Report Post
    • If I get phone plans in costco , am I qualified? I need two lines with iphone 11 max . It's over $3000 for phones already.
    • Report Post
    • kanata2004 wrote: If I get phone plans in costco , am I qualified? I need two lines with iphone 11 max . It's over $3000 for phones already.
      Are you doing this on Costo,ca?

      Read the terms of this promotion.

      Maximum of one (1) $350 Costco Shop Card is available to a Costco member during the promotional period, subject to the terms and conditions. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centre, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on costcopharmacy.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, membership, membership renewals, gifts of membership, custom installation or custom merchandise orders. Only one Costco.ca account per Costco member is eligible to participate in this promotion. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice.
    • Report Post
    • Dhanushan wrote: Are you doing this on Costo,ca?

      Read the terms of this promotion.

      Maximum of one (1) $350 Costco Shop Card is available to a Costco member during the promotional period, subject to the terms and conditions. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centre, on Costcobusinesscentre.ca, on Costcophotocentre.ca, on costcopharmacy.ca, on Sameday.costco.ca or on purchases of Costco Shop Cards, App Store & iTunes Gift Cards, gift cards, certificates and tickets, travel, membership, membership renewals, gifts of membership, custom installation or custom merchandise orders. Only one Costco.ca account per Costco member is eligible to participate in this promotion. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice.
      Thanks . Not qualified.
    • Report Post
    • chewyJ wrote: I was able to call customer service on orders that total over $3k and the rep was able to submit a form to have a cash card sent to me
      Curious on how did you manage to do that.
    • Report Post
    • capthetopi1 wrote: Curious on how did you manage to do that.
      Had 2 orders about 2k each, both were purchased on the same membership over the last 2 weeks. Just asked nicely?
    • Report Post
    • How can I this, my capital one only have $3000 credit balance?
    • Report Post
    • chewyJ wrote: Had 2 orders about 2k each, both were purchased on the same membership over the last 2 weeks. Just asked nicely?
      That makes sense. I have to add up how much I purchased in last month... have been putting in lot of small orders for ongoing renovations plus the iPhone S.E. 2 that I bought last week. Will give it a try. Thanks
    • Report Post
    • capthetopi1 wrote: That makes sense. I have to add up how much I purchased in last month... have been putting in lot of small orders for ongoing renovations plus the iPhone S.E. 2 that I bought last week. Will give it a try. Thanks
      You bought the iPhone on costco.ca?
    • Report Post
    • Dhanushan wrote: You bought the iPhone on costco.ca?
      Yes ... and used the $50 coupon from the gift of membership promo!
    • Report Post
    • capthetopi1 wrote: Yes ... and used the $50 coupon from the gift of membership promo!
      Trying to do the same but as long as I have the coupon it tells me the SUPER2020 conditions are not met. I have more than $3k before tax even after that $50 off. Weird.
    • Report Post
    • beeknight wrote: Trying to do the same but as long as I have the coupon it tells me the SUPER2020 conditions are not met. I have more than $3k before tax even after that $50 off. Weird.
      I ordered the phone 10 days ago... maybe it doesn’t allow the promos to stack ?? Did you try to call ?
    • Report Post

Other Home & Garden Deals

View all

Other Costco Deals

View all
get deal