IKEA IKEA Wardrobe Event: 15% Off All Wardrobes, Including Customizable PAX Systems Wardrobe Event! Take 15% Off All Wardrobes + More!get this deal
Keep your 2018 clothes organized with some help from IKEA, because their Wardrobe Event is on now and you can take 15% off all wardrobes, including customizable PAX and ELVARLI systems! You can also view the flyer for this event now on RedFlagDeals.
Prices are as marked on the product pages and we've listed a few products to help provide some organization inspiration.
- ELVARLI Shelf Unit, 17.5" - $179.00 (regularly $213.00)
- ELVARLI Shelf Unit, 33.25" - $162.40 (regularly $194.50)
- ELVARLI Storage System, 2 Sections - $421.80 (regularly $500.00)
- ELVARLI Storage System, 3 Sections, 80.75" - $519.70 (regularly $620.50)
- ELVARLI Storage System, 3 Sections, 96.5" - $540.80 (regularly $643.00)
- KOMPLEMENT Clothes Rail - $8.25 (regularly $10.00)
- KOMPLEMENT Glass Shelf - $29.00 (regularly $35.00)
- KOMPLEMENT Jewelry Insert - $34.00 (regularly $40.00)
- KOMPLEMENT Pull-out Shoe Shelf - $34.00 (regularly $40.00)
- KOMPLEMENT Pull-out Tray with Divider - $41.00 (regularly $50.00)
- PAX Corner Wardrobe - $430.50 (regularly $510.00)
- PAX Wardrobe, Auli Ilseng - $829.50 (regularly $985.00)
- PAX Wardrobe, Auli Mirror Glass - $612.00 (regularly $725.00)
- PAX Wardrobe, Fevik Frosted Glass - $682.25 (regularly $810.00)
- PAX Wardrobe, High Gloss Hokksund - $906.50 (regularly $990.00)
- BRIMNES Wardrobe with 3 Doors - $152.00 (regularly $179.00)
- HEMNES Open Wardrobe - $169.00 (regularly $199.00)
- HEMNES Storage Unit - $209.00 (regularly $249.00)
- KVIKNE Wardrobe with 2 Sliding Doors - $143.00 (regularly $169.00)
- TRYSIL Wardrobe with Sliding Doors - $211.00 (regularly $249.00)
The IKEA Wardrobe Event is effective until January 22 online, in IKEA stores and at Pick-up and Order or Collection Points. IKEA charges a flat-rate fee starting at $79.00 for delivery to addresses in select regions, $20.00 for delivery to a Pick-up and Order Point or $59.00 and up for delivery to a Collection Point.
Before you shop, read our guide with tips on how to shop at IKEA like a pro!