PC Financial PC Financial: Get the New PC Money Account and Earn PC Optimum Points Anywhere You Shop Earn PC Optimum Points with the PC Money Account!get this deal
Earn PC Optimum points wherever you shop with a new bank account from PC Financial, because they've launched their new PC Money Account and you can apply online now!
The PC Money Account is a self-serve everyday banking account with unlimited transactions, no minimum balance, no monthly fees and integration with PC Optimum -- one of the most popular loyalty programs in Canada. The account is similar to a conventional debit account, but cardholders can only make payments wherever Mastercard is accepted and cheques cannot be written or deposited.
The most notable feature is its integration with PC Optimum, as you'll earn 10 PC Optimum points per dollar spent anywhere, including online. We've listed a few other PC Optimum bonuses below.
- 10 PC Optimum points per dollar spent anywhere you shop
- 25 PC Optimum points per dollar spent at Shoppers Drug Mart
- 1000 PC Optimum points for each monthly bill payment over $50.00 (maximum of five per month)
- 10,000 PC Optimum points on your first purchase over $50.00 (one time only)
- 10,000 PC Optimum points when you link an external bank account (one time only)
- 25,000 PC Optimum points when you setup direct deposit (one time only)
The PC Money Account is the first bank account from PC Financial since their partnership with CIBC ended in August 2017. Since then, they've only offered a lineup of PC Financial credit cards.