Starbucks Starbucks Holiday Menu 2022: Get New Holiday Cups + Beverages in Canada Try the 2022 Starbucks Holiday Menu!get this deal
It's time to get festive at Starbucks, where their Holiday Menu is back for 2022 with seasonal drinks, tasty treats and brand new holiday cup designs.
We've listed a few holiday highlights to give you a taste of what's available.
- Caramel Brûlé Latte – signature espresso, steamed milk and rich caramel brûlé sauce, finished with whipped cream even more caramel brûlé bits
- Chestnut Praline Latte – signature espresso with steamed milk and flavours of caramelized chestnuts and spices, all topped with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs
- Irish Cream Americano – a Canadian exclusive with signature espresso, Irish cream syrup, hot water and steamed milk, topped with with a sprinkle of cocoa
- Irish Cream Cold Brew – Starbucks Cold Brew swirled with Irish cream syrup, topped with a cloud of vanilla sweet cream cold foam and a hint of cocoa
- Peppermint Mocha – back for its 20th year with signature espresso, steamed milk, sweet mocha sauce and peppermint-flavoured syrup, topped with whipped cream and dark-chocolate curls
- Sugar Cookie Oat Latte – blonde espresso combined with sugar cookie-flavoured syrup and steamed oat beverage, topped with red and green sprinkles
- Cranberry Bliss Bar – a blondie cake with dried cranberries, finished with a layer of cream-cheese icing flecked with orange zest and dried cranberries
- Frosted Snowman Cookie – a buttery shortbread snowman dressed in white chocolatey icing
- Gingerbread Loaf – the classic gingerbread loaf with hearty ginger-spice flavours, topped with icing and a hint of orange
- Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop – a delightful treat with peppermint chocolate cake, white chocolaty frosting and candy cane pieces
Starbucks' 2022 Holiday Menu is available for a limited time at participating Starbucks in Canada – click here to find the location nearest you.