McDonalds McDonald's Coupons: Get a Big Mac or McChicken for $3, One Can Dine Meal Deal for $6.49, BOGO FREE McCafé Li'l Donuts + More New McDonald's Mailer Coupons Are Available Now!

get this deal

Start the fall by enjoying your favourites at McDonald's, because a new batch of coupons are available now!

These coupons are redeemable in-restaurant or through the McDonald's Canada app (Android, iOS) -- simply open the app and tap Offers to view the mobile coupons (once available in your area).

We've listed the PDF coupons for all eligible regions below -- note that valid dates will vary by province.

Coupon offers will vary depending by province and we've listed the deals you'll find in Ontario restaurants, along with direct links to mobile coupons (if available).

These coupons are valid at participating McDonald's restaurants in Canada until October (expiration dates vary by province) -- click here to find the location nearest you. Mailer coupons are not redeemable with McDelivery.

138 Comments

View all
    • Sweater season is the best time to gain and hide the cov19lbs
    • Report Post
    • Failed to open links (e.g. ON, BC)
    • Report Post
    • bjwcg7tf wrote: Failed to open links (e.g. ON, BC)
      Reading helps.

      Is Quebec still +1 day?
      edit: Sep 8
    • Report Post
    • Thanks OP.

      I still can’t believe they removed McGriddles. Also, the way some of those coupon prices keep going up is bananas.

      I guess it’s less tempting that way, silver lining.
    • Report Post
    • I thought it was fat McDonald coupons lol.
    • Report Post
    • Alexandero2 wrote: Thanks OP.

      I still can’t believe they removed McGriddles. Also, the way some of those coupon prices keep going up is bananas.

      I guess it’s less tempting that way, silver lining.
      Wait so McGriddles is gone from all Mcds?
    • Report Post
    • squall458 wrote: Wait so McGriddles is gone from all Mcds?
      Sounds like it.

      "The removal of McGriddles, bagels (à la carte and sandwiches), Big Breakfast, salads (entrée and side), croissants, danishes, mini-chocolatines, and cones comes as the fast food giant tries to “simplify operations and support social distancing in our kitchens,” it said in a statement."

      Isn't the big breakfast just a disassembled egg mcmuffin? Lol. I guess the egg is scrambled..

      Source
    • Report Post
    • Meal deal for $6.50. Wow. I still remember how traumatized I felt when they moved to $4.50 from $3.99.
    • Report Post
    • squall458 wrote: Wait so McGriddles is gone from all Mcds?
      mcgriddle was long gone, from the begining of the year, they only give Mcmuffin as breakfast trio, occassionally, the app coupon has 2.99$ standalone mcgriddle.
    • Report Post
    • In for a $1.75 chicken McMuffin, 2 McMuffin sandwiches for $5 and McChuckin the rest in the recycling bin
    • Report Post
    • Im guessing they got rid of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal for good? Dont remember seeing it on the last one either
    • Report Post
    • $3 McChickens and $1.75 Chicken McMuffin seem like a great deal, especially if you can combine it with the Free Raptors Fries...
    • Report Post
    • Jimboski wrote: Sounds like it.

      "The removal of McGriddles, bagels (à la carte and sandwiches), Big Breakfast, salads (entrée and side), croissants, danishes, mini-chocolatines, and cones comes as the fast food giant tries to “simplify operations and support social distancing in our kitchens,” it said in a statement."

      Isn't the big breakfast just a disassembled egg mcmuffin? Lol. I guess the egg is scrambled..

      Source
      The angus is also gone.

      On top of that the $5 meals became $5.75 in QC, pre taxes.
    • Report Post
    • ajdeals wrote: In for a $1.75 chicken McMuffin, 2 McMuffin sandwiches for $5 and McChuckin the rest in the recycling bin
      I wasn't even aware there was such a thing. I'll have to give it a try
    • Report Post
    • The links are working now.

      The Ontario deals get worse with each mailer. The $3 sandwich deal no longer includes the Quarter Pounder which was the only one that was worth it. There is also no longer a meal deal for the Seriously Chicken and I wonder when we will finally see salads as an option again.
    • Report Post
    • Guess this also means $1 drinks' ending.
    • Report Post
    • ryan10075 wrote: The angus is also gone. (...)
      I miss the Angus... Why? Oh, Why? 😥

      I won't eat any other meat at McD now.
    • Report Post
    • ToniCipriani wrote: Guess this also means $1 drinks' ending.
      In previous years, I enjoyed the $1 drinks quite extensively.

      This year, I may have had it 2 or 3 times all summer.

      Hopefully 2021 is better than 2020.
    • Report Post

Other Fast Food Deals

View all

Other McDonalds Deals

View all
get deal