A & W A&W: Get a Free Teen Burger When You Order Through the A&W Mobile App Free Teen Burger!

get this deal
this offer is expired

For a limited time only, you can get a free Teen Burger from A&W by completing the follow easy steps:

Simply download the A&W mobile app on your smartphone, add a Teen Burger to your cart, then enter promo code Burger4Free when you checkout.

This is a mobile app exclusive offer so you won't be able to get it any other way

The promotion runs until December 4th and is limited to one redemption per account

Click here to find an A&W location near you.

379 Comments

View all
    • Gmail trick here I come
    • Report Post
    • Nice.

      Have to input credit card, even though it's $0.
      Also, pick up isn't as smooth as McD's.
    • Report Post
    • FrugalConsumer wrote: Gmail trick here I come
      Getting an error when trying to add my credit card to a second account - looks like CCs can't be on multiple accounts, therefore killing that trick.

      You can get 1 teen burger per CC you hold, though...
    • Report Post
    • I tried getting the teen burger and making it a combo for drink/fries and the restaurant is telling me they only got an order for fries. Just be wary their app sucks and it looks like it needs work, even though I explained my issue the manager was nice enough to honor the rest of the order even though it didn't show up on their end.
    • Report Post
    • Leverage wrote: Getting an error when trying to add my credit card to a second account - looks like CCs can't be on multiple accounts, therefore killing that trick.

      You can get 1 teen burger per CC you hold, though...
      come on, don't be so greedy
    • Report Post
    • pongster wrote: come on, don't be so greedy
      "Red Flag Deals: One deal per customer."
    • Report Post
    • ..and they don't take AMEX! 😱
    • Report Post
    • So for reason, the new mushroom burgers are showing up as $0.00 by default at the 650.5 Queen W. If someone had a prepaid MC, might wants to take a chance and try it, I don’t wanna go through the hassle if I get charged later.

      EDIT: EXPIRED! PRICE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
    • Report Post
    • FYI, I just played around with extra toppings and noticed it let's you add an egg to your burger for free....
    • Report Post
    • alyr112 wrote: FYI, I just played around with extra toppings and noticed it let's you add an egg to your burger for free....
      Wonder what other customizations might fall within the powers of this coupon code? 🤔
    • Report Post
    • alyr112 wrote: FYI, I just played around with extra toppings and noticed it let's you add an egg to your burger for free....
      Hm, that didn't work for me
    • Report Post
    • Thanks, Op. Picked one up.
    • Report Post
    • FrugalConsumer wrote: Gmail trick here I come
      It said one free burger per device. Wonder how/if they track that.
    • Report Post
    • Just got mine, it was amazing - 9.5/10

      it even came with bacon, don't know if this is normal or a mistake

      Also they thought the order was fake, something wrong with their online ordering system and the stores or something like someone else mentioned
    • Report Post
    • Just tried it as a test . Ordered a buddy burger put in promo code and it says it doesn't recognize that code. Tried it at a random store on East Hastings . Wtf . Is there a minimum you have to order or what ?
    • Report Post
    • l1197493 wrote: Just got mine, it was amazing - 9.5/10

      it even came with bacon, don't know if this is normal or a mistake

      Also they thought the order was fake, something wrong with their online ordering system and the stores or something like someone else mentioned
      Teen comes with bacon
    • Report Post
    • flipper316 wrote: Teen comes with bacon
      teen with the bacon and if possible adding an egg topping sounds interesting..

      reminder.. $25GC purchase also comes with a teen - if promo is still on.
    • Report Post
    • flipper316 wrote: Just tried it as a test . Ordered a buddy burger put in promo code and it says it doesn't recognize that code. Tried it at a random store on East Hastings . Wtf . Is there a minimum you have to order or what ?
      Reading comprehension...

      Image
    • Report Post
    • Got one free but it didn't go into their computer properly.. had to talk to manager.. so just heads up for Eaton centre location.. same issue for 2 co-workers
    • Report Post

Other Fast Food Deals

View all
get deal