Ridley Fenix A60 Bicycle - Unisex - $975.00 ($550.00 Off)
Ridley Fenix A60 Bicycle - Unisex
get this deal
Rise to glory on the Fenix. Built for both aerodynamics and strength, the hydroformed aluminum frame stands up to the cobbled climbs and wild weather of northern Europe. For everyday North American riders, this translates into a rigid, powerful ride that offers plenty of stiffness to push against, with dissipated road vibrations to keep you flying comfortably. Ridley relies on the time-tested strength of sharp-edged, diamond-shaped tubes to add strength to the tube profile. Its strength and rigidity are balanced with flattened seat stays so you're not left vibrating at the end of a long ride. A wide top tube flows into an oversized head tube, creating a seamless transition between comfort and stiffness – a give and take that continues throughout your ride.
- Frame is made of triple-butted hydroformed 6061-series aluminum.
- Carbon fork provides vibration dampening, stiffness at a very low weight.
- Flat-sectioned seat stays add comfort to the rigid frame, dissipating and absorbing road vibrations.
- Diamond tube-shaping has proven strength with high impact resistance, making a very strong, very stiff head, top and down tube.
- Oversized, tapered head tube increases front end stiffness and steering precision.
- Shimano® Tiagra components provide crisp shifting and reliability that lets you focus on the ride.
- Asymmetric chainstay achieves superior bottom bracket and chainstay stiffness without compromising crankset interference.
- Internal cable routing is clean, aero and compatible with mechanical and electronic shifting. Mechanical cable stopper can be removed for conversion to electronic shifting.
- Vittoria Zaffiro tires provide reponsive handling, secure grip and high mileage.
- Pedals sold separately.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ridley was born in Flanders, Belgium, a region infamous for harsh cycling conditions. Against this backdrop, Ridley engineers, tests and refines its frame construction, race technology, tube profiles, and its own branded component line, 4ZA.