Prior Khyber Snowboard - Unisex - $524.21 ($174.74 Off)
Prior Khyber Snowboard - Unisex
get this deal
Named after an off-piste area near Whistler Mountain known for its legendary treed powder stashes, the Khyber is designed for powder of all known kinds. From tight trees to steep chutes, pillow lines and open bowls, this board is for riders who want a quick-turning, easy-to-manoeuvre platform that maximizes their off-piste experience.
- Sublimated nylon topsheet brings durability and keeps your board looking sharp.
- Triaxial carbon glass layers keep it light and playful.
- Vertically laminated aspen and poplar woodcore with maple wood stringers creates a responsive ride.
- Wide nose, sidecut and increased taper provide float and responsiveness in soft snow.
- Early rise in the tip and tail combined with a traditional camber underfoot provides stability and turning ease in all snow conditions.
- Rubber Foil dampening reduces chatter when riding fast on hardpack.
- Durable, impact resistant UHMW polyethylene sidewalls.
- Tough Rockwell 48 steel edges are easy to tune.
- Durasurf 4001 sintered base is fast and durable.