Intense 2020 Primer 27.5 Pro Bike - Unisex - $5762.93 ($1512.07 Off)
Intense 2020 Primer 27.5 Pro Bike - Unisex
get this deal
Time for some trail magic. This rowdy ride is all about amping up your agility. Built to pop and pivot in tight sections, this technical bike is the right tool to clean your corners. A nice pair of Maxxis knobbies keep you glued to the ground, hero dirt or not. And with a smaller wheel size, your manoeuvrability and aim is wickedly better, so you can weave through technical terrain with precision. Positively plush shocks make technical descents a bit more flowy, taming the turbulence in the trail. And on this rare occasion, it's okay to stare, the SRAM Eagle and Truvativ Stylo drivetrain excites cycologists and riders alike.
- Full carbon frame scales down the weight while keeping your ride feel nimble and agile.
- Agressive enduro/trail geometry gives a 65.2 degree headtube angle.
- Reach: Small (420 mm); Medium (450 mm); and Large (475 mm).
- Internal cable routing keeps shifter, seatpost and brake cables tidy.
- Fox Factory 34 fork absorbs shock with 150mm of travel.
- Fox Factory DPX2 (3-pos) handles well on small or big bumps.
- Truvativ Stylo 6K (with DUB) crankset is impressively light, strong and stiff.
- Shimano XT (piston) hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful all-conditions braking.
- SRAM GX Eagle shifters give rapid response gearing.
- SRAM X01 Eagle rear derailleur provides quick gear changes.
- SRAM GX Eagle chain for durable drive power.
- Fox Factory Transfer dropper seat post.
- Front tire: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5 x 2.5.
- Rear tire: Maxxis Agressor 27.5 x 2.3.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your Intense Bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for 1 year after purchase.
- Includes an Intense gift box with over $150 of free stuff – like a torque wrench set, shock pump and extra valve stems for going tubeless.
- Based in Temecula, California, Intense Cycles have been building aggressive, game-changing and flat-out rad mountain bikes since 1993.