Intense 2020 Primer 27.5 Elite Bike - Unisex - $7123.93 ($1871.07 Off)
Intense 2020 Primer 27.5 Elite Bike - Unisex
get this deal
As good as life gets on a 27.5 bike. Engineered for agility, this aggressive ride features a stiff carbon crankset to propel you up and over, minus the hindrance of any extra mass. Teamed up with a SRAM Eagle back end, the result is a drool-worthy ride that's ready to punch it out of terrain traps. Wickedly manoeuvrable, you can be the master your own escape through tree gates and twisty tracks. A full carbon frame keeps the ride light and lively, and silky smooth shocks turn technical descents into sweet surprises. Topped off with a carbon wheelset, this sublimely flickable bike is race-ready for reigning over your trail kingdom.
- Full carbon frame scales down the weight while keeping your ride feel nimble and agile.
- Agressive enduro/trail geometry gives a 65.2 degree headtube angle.
- Reach: Small (420 mm); Medium (450 mm); and Large (475 mm).
- Internal cable routing keeps shifter, seatpost and brake cables tidy.
- Fox Factory 34 fork absorbs shock with 150mm of travel.
- Fox Factory DPX2 (3-pos) handles well on small or big bumps.
- Truvative Stylo Carbon (with DUB) crankset is as light, strong and stiff as it gets.
- Shimano XT (piston) hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful all-conditions braking.
- SRAM X01 Eagle shifters give rapid response gearing.
- SRAM X01 Eagle rear derailleur provides quick gear changes.
- SRAM GX Eagle chain for durable drive power.
- Fox Factory Transfer dropper seat post.
- Front tire: Maxxis High Roller II 27.5 x 2.5.
- Rear tire: Maxxis Agressor 27.5 x 2.3.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your Intense Bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for 1 year after purchase.
- Includes an Intense gift box with over $150 of free stuff – like a torque wrench set, shock pump and extra valve stems for going tubeless.
- Based in Temecula, California, Intense Cycles have been building aggressive, game-changing and flat-out rad mountain bikes since 1993.