Head Vector Evo 120 Ski Boots - Men's - $349.00 ($250.00 Off)
Head Vector Evo 120 Ski Boots - Men's
get this deal
For hard charging downhill skiers. Built on Head's popular Vector design, the Vector Evo use a multi-density frame and vertical lean to direct energy towards the rear of the shell, and provide a stiffer flex for expert skiers. This stiff area cradles your heel, but allows the forefoot to articulate for balance and to provide a good feel for the snow. The design allows the boot sole to responds dynamically as the ski flexes.
- Bi-injected multi-density polyurethane and polyamide shell provides comfort, excellent energy transmission and is easy to put on.
- Boot shell and liners are custom heat mouldable.
- Micro-adjustable buckles with one Supermacro ratchet adjust with the push of a button and are designed to minimize pressure points.
- Double Power Booster Velcro strap offer a tight cuff wrap for precise power transmission.
- Flex adjustment mechanism lets you choose between a softer 110 flex or a stiffer 120 flex.