G3 Sendr 112 Skis - Unisex - $755.27 ($323.68 Off)
G3 Sendr 112 Skis - Unisex
get this deal
3, 2, 1 . Drop in! Dreaming of big mountains and backcountry freeride missions? then the SENDr is your ride. The 112mm waist is the sweet spot for a powder ski that keeps its composure when conditions start to get funky. A few layers of carbon fibre, a layer of Titanal and polyurethane sidewalls help bring liveliness, dampness and durability to this ski. The flat camber (+1mm) with early rise tip and tail give it a blend of power and smearability, so its drifty and surfy in deep powder, but holds an edge when you're hitting hardpack.
- Powerride Plus construction with a poplar/paulownia wood core and triaxial and quadaxial carbon fibre overlays for flex control without heaviness.
- Triaxial and Quadraxial stitched carbon fibre is strong, light and torsionally stable.
- Titanal sheets improves dampness and control.
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet is durable.
- Flat camber profile and early rise tip and tail balances edge control and float.
- Polyurethane sidewall for durability and dampness.
- Full thickness alloy steel Rockwell C48 edges provides corrosion resistance.
- Full thickness P-Tex 2000 Electra base.