Dynafit Tlt7 Expedition Cr Ski Boots - Women's - $529.99 ($339.01 Off)
Dynafit Tlt7 Expedition Cr Ski Boots - Women's
get this deal
An innovative ski mountaineering boot that does more with less. Dynafit’s TLT series improves yet again with the 7 Expedition. At 999g per boot, it's 180g lighter than its predecessor. The toe welt is gone from the toebox, moving the insert back 5mm, giving you a more natural stride. A single UltraLock 3.0 buckle opens, closes and adjusts at a micro level to shave more weight, improve boot durability (fewer snags and catches) and dial in your fit. The speed nose and set-back pivot point are tuned to conserve energy on the ascent and promote efficiency on long tours and ski mountaineering days.
- Lower shells, cuff and spoiler are Grilamid (polyamide) and carbon infused Grilamid for agility and walkability.
- Lambda frame acts as an exoskeleton to improve stiffness and power transfer without the addition of unecessary material.
- Forward lean is adjustable between 15 and 18 degrees.
- Speed nose offers a shortened toebox and rotation point to make walking even more efficient.
- UltraLock 3.0 system uses a single buckle to control the walk/ski mode.
- Micro-adjustability lower shell can remain tight, while the cuff is open for comfortable touring fit.
- Custom Light thermo-mouldable liner with anatomic construction, optional lacing system and closed cell insulation on the sole.
- Cuff rotation of 60 degrees ensures comfort and range of motion.
- Formula Pomoca outsole is mountaineering focussed so you have grip and traction on difficult terrain.
- Strong master step inserts allow a release value up to 16 without any modifications.
- Snow-dynamic design slides through powder and avoids lateral obstructions.