Bell Crave: Get 30 Days of Crave for FREE (New Subscribers Only) New Subscribers Get 30 Days of Crave FREE!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Binge your favourite shows and movies for a month with Crave, because new subscribers can get 30 days for free!

Crave is a video streaming service from Bell and the exclusive carrier of critically-acclaimed HBO programs like Chernobyl, Game of Thrones, Watchmen and more, in addition to an extensive catalogue of popular titles including 30 Rock, Jersey Shore, Seinfeld and The Handmaid's Tale -- for reference, the service is regularly $9.99 per month and offers seven-day free trials, but you can get an extended 30-day free trial if you subscribe before April 30!

Simply sign-up online or through the Crave app (Android, iOS) to start your 30-day trial -- a Bell internet or phone plan is not required to join Crave.

This offer is only available until April 30. Crave is viewable in browsers, through the Crave app and supported devices including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and more.

174 Comments

View all
    • Is there a reason why CRAVE only has 1080p with select devices? Kind of a turn-off.

      Waiting to activate a three month code for Virgin Mobile customers!
    • Report Post
    • So you have to be a subscriber of Bell internet (in order to get Bell Fibe TV), in order to get this Crave TV?
    • Report Post
    • Hasn't it always been 1st month free for new subs?
    • Report Post
    • Not sure why this is getting down votes and what the confusion is about.

      It's literally a free month trial on all Crave services. You don't have to have Bell internet to use Crave....that would be ridiculous.

      Signup is just like any other.


      Thanks OP.
    • Report Post
    • Crave (list most other streaming service) always has 30 days trial period for new customer, not that you need Bell for it. So nothing New about it.
    • Report Post
    • souvik126 wrote: Crave (list most other streaming service) always has 30 days trial period for new customer, not that you need Bell for it. So nothing New about it.


      Not true.

      Crave usually only offers 1 week free services. 1-month is a big hike.

      + Netflix doesn't offer free month trials.

      Crave is a good platform to get access to HBO lineups.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks OP, like member said above, usually only 7 free days so this is a good deal.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks OP, already a Crave customer, but appreciated none-the-less.

      And to piggy-back, assuming that those looking for streaming deals will look at this thread:

      Acorn TV, which carries a fair selection of British TV, is also offering a free month streaming (up from 1 week).

      FREE30 is the code to use.

      cheers

      wl
    • Report Post
    • Does anyone know if you need to sign up for the add-ons in order to get them for your free trial period?
    • Report Post
    • Arrgh wrote: So you have to be a subscriber of Bell internet (in order to get Bell Fibe TV), in order to get this Crave TV?
      No
    • Report Post
    • I have a roku tv and I am shocked to see they don't have a cravetv app. Am I missing something?
    • Report Post
    • techfox wrote: Hasn't it always been 1st month free for new subs?
      No, it's always been 7 days.
    • Report Post
    • Promo1seek wrote: Does anyone know if you need to sign up for the add-ons in order to get them for your free trial period?
      From the website it looks like you have to sign up for the specific package you want, and regardless of what you pick it'll be free for 30 days.
    • Report Post
    • CelestialX wrote: Not sure why this is getting down votes and what the confusion is about.

      It's literally a free month trial on all Crave services. You don't have to have Bell internet to use Crave....that would be ridiculous.

      Signup is just like any other.


      Thanks OP.
      People assuming all streaming services are 30 days and also there are people assuming you need to be on bell tv + internet lol
    • Report Post
    • Newbie to this CraveTV.
      Do you have to D/L the Crave App?
      I don't have any of the "other devices" listed in the FAQ (Sony TV, Chromecast, etc.) I guess I am SOL for this offer. :facepalm:
    • Report Post
    • Just signed up - thank you!! Upvoted
    • Report Post
    • Webhead wrote: Newbie to this CraveTV.
      Do you have to D/L the Crave App?
      I don't have any of the "other devices" listed in the FAQ (Sony TV, Chromecast, etc.) I guess I am SOL for this offer. :facepalm:
      Yes - can watch on your phone, Fire Stick, and other streaming services. Can also watch on your computer browser.
    • Report Post
    • Thanks! Signed up with all the options!
    • Report Post
    • i still have lot of backlog items to cover from netflex, prime memberships..
      free is free..will give it a try and hope some new titles available there ?
    • Report Post

Other Entertainment Deals

View all
get deal