BookOutlet.com Book Outlet Summer Reading Sale: EXTRA 15% off Already Low Prices EXTRA 15% off Already Low Pricesget this deal
Shop your next collection of beach reads from Book Outlet during their Summer Reading Sale where you can get an EXTRA 15% off already low prices for a limited time.
Here's a selection of some of their products:
- How to Grill by Steven Raichlen - $11.71 (list price $28.99)
- Steven Raichlen presents the bible behind the Barbecue! Bible. A full-color, photograph-by-photograph, step-by-step technique book, "How to Grill" gets to the core of the grilling experience by showing and telling exactly how it's done. With more than 1,000 photographs and lively writing, here are over 100 techniques and recipes, from how to set up a three-tiered fire to how to grill a perfect prime rib. There are techniques for smoking ribs, rotisserieing a whole chicken, barbecuing a fish; for grilling pizza, shellfish, vegetables, tofu, fruit, and s'mores.
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before Paperback Collection by Jenny Han - $17.67 (list price $44.99)
- What if all the crushes you ever had found out how you felt about them . . . all at once? Lara Jean Song keeps her love letters in a hatbox her mother gave her. They aren’t love letters that anyone else wrote for her; these are ones she’s written. One for every boy she’s ever loved - five in all. When she writes, she pours out her heart and soul and says all the things she would never say in real life, because her letters are for her eyes only. Until the day her secret letters are mailed, and suddenly, Lara Jean’s love life goes from imaginary to out of control. This enchanting collection includes paperback editions of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before; P.S. I Still Love You; and Always and Forever, Lara Jean.
- The Summer Guests by Mary Alice Monroe - $12.65 (list price $36.99)
- Late August is a beautiful time on the Southern coast—the peach trees are ripe, the ocean is warm, and the sweet tea is icy. A perfect time to enjoy the rocking chairs on the porch. But beneath the calm surface bubbles a threat: it’s also peak hurricane season. When a hurricane threatens the coasts of Florida and South Carolina, an eclectic group of evacuees flees for the farm of their friends Grace and Charles Phillips in North Carolina: the Phillips’s daughter Moira and her rescue dogs, famed equestrian Javier Angel de la Cruz, makeup artist Hannah McLain, horse breeder Gerda Klug and her daughter Elise, and island resident Cara Rutledge. They bring with them only the few treasured possessions they can fit in their vehicles. Strangers to all but the Phillips, they must ride out the storm together. During the course of one of the most challenging weeks of their lives, relationships are put to the test as the evacuees are forced to confront the unresolved issues they have with themselves and with each other. But as the storm passes, they realize that what really matters isn’t what they brought with them to the mountains. Rather, it’s what they’ll take with them once they leave.
- Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler - $2.83 (list price $13.99)
- According to her best friend Frankie, twenty days in Zanzibar Bay is the perfect opportunity to have a summer fling, and if they meet one boy every day, there's a pretty good chance Anna will find her first summer romance. Anna lightheartedly agrees to the game, but there's something she hasn't told Frankie - she's already had that kind of romance, and it was with Frankie's older brother, Matt, just before his tragic death one year ago. Beautifully written and emotionally honest, this is a debut novel that explores what it truly means to love someone and what it means to grieve, and ultimately, how to make the most of every single moment this world has to offer.
- The Sandcastle That Lola Built by Mehan Maynor and Kate Berube - $6.24 (list price $24.99)
- A modern, summery spin on the classic The House That Jack Built, in which Lola's day at the beach leads to new friends and a giant sandcastle.
Offer is live for a limited time. Shipping is free on orders over $45. Quantities are limited so shop now while supplies last.