BookOutlet.com Book Outlet: EXTRA 15% Off Already Low Prices EXTRA 15% Off Already Low Pricesget this deal
Read more and spend less with Book Outlet where you can get an EXTRA 15% off already low prices through October 8 at 10AM.
Here's a selection of some of their children's fiction:
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill - $5.73 (list price $13.99)
- Every year, the people of the Protectorate leave a baby as an offering to the witch who lives in the forest. They hope this sacrifice will keep her from terrorizing their town. But the witch in the Forest, Xan, is kind. She shares her home with a wise Swamp Monster and a Perfectly Tiny Dragon. Xan rescues the children and delivers them to welcoming families on the other side of the forest, nourishing the babies with starlight on the journey. One year, Xan accidentally feeds a baby moonlight instead of starlight, filling the ordinary child with extraordinary magic. Xan decides she must raise this girl, whom she calls Luna, as her own. As Luna’s thirteenth birthday approaches, her magic begins to emerge--with dangerous consequences. Meanwhile, a young man from the Protectorate is determined to free his people by killing the witch. Deadly birds with uncertain intentions flock nearby. A volcano, quiet for centuries, rumbles just beneath the earth’s surface. And the woman with the Tiger’s heart is on the prowl . . .
- Fry Bread: A Native American Family Story by Kevin Noble Maillard & Juana Martinez-Neal - $9.25 (list price $25.99)
- Told in lively and powerful verse by debut author Kevin Noble Maillard, Fry Bread is an evocative depiction of a modern Native American family, vibrantly illustrated by Pura Belpre Award winner and Caldecott Honoree Juana Martinez-Neal.
- Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst - $4.41 (list price $10.99)
- One day when everything goes wrong for him, Alexander is consoled by the thought that other people have bad days too.
- Pete the Cat and the Perfect Pizza Party by James Dean - $9.51 (list price $24.99)
- It’s a party, a party, a perfect pizza party! That’s what Pete thinks as he piles the pie high with his favorite topping—pepperoni. But then his friends come over and add their own toppings to the pizza. Will Pete’s perfect pizza be ruined? There’s only one way to find out!
- After the Fall (How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again) by Dan Santat - $10.10 (list price $24.99)
- Everyone knows that when Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall. But what happened after? Caldecott Medalist Dan Santat's poignant tale follows Humpty Dumpty, an avid bird watcher whose favorite place to be is high up on the city wall - that is, until after his famous fall. Now terrified of heights, Humpty can longer do many of the things he loves most. Will he summon the courage to face his fear? After the Fall (How Humpty Dumpty Got Back Up Again) is a masterful picture book that will remind readers of all ages that Life begins when you get back up.
Offer is live through 10AM on October 8. Shipping is free on orders over $45. Quantities are limited so shop now while supplies last.