BookOutlet.com Book Outlet: EXTRA 15% off Already Low Prices EXTRA 15% off Already Low Pricesget this deal
Read more and spend less with Book Outlet where you can get an EXTRA 15% off already low prices for a limited time.
Here's a selection of some of their cookbooks for recipes to add to your repertoire this quarantine:
- You Suck At Cooking by Clarkson Potter - $10.10 (list price $26.99)
- Do you crave food all the time? Do you think you might want to eat again in the future? Do you suck at cooking? Inspired by the wildly popular YouTube channel, these 60+ recipes will help you suck slightly less. You already know the creator of the YouTube show You Suck at Cooking by his well-manicured hands and mysterious voice, and now you'll know him for this equally well-manicured and mysterious tome. It contains more than sixty recipes for beginner cooks and noobs alike, in addition to hundreds of paragraphs and sentences, as well as photos and drawings. You'll learn to cook with unintimidating ingredients in dishes like Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Cupcake Muffin-Type Things, Eddie's Roasted Red Pepper Dip (while also learning all about Eddie's sad, sad life), Jalapeño Chicken, and also other stuff. In addition, there are cooking tips that can be applied not only to the very recipes in this book, but also to recipes outside of this book, and to all other areas of your life (with mixed results).
- The Power of Sprinkles: A Cake Book by the Founder of Flour Shop by Amira Kassem - $12.65 (list price $33.99)
- Amirah Kassem preaches the power of sprinkles in her wildly creative first book. A modern-day Willy Wonka, Kassem reminds readers that joy can be found in creating something delightful and delicious, that baking a cake for someone is the best thing in the world, and that, when it comes to cake decorating, any mistake can be covered in sprinkles (and everyone will love it anyway!). With twenty-nine different cakes—from unicorn cakes and donut cakes to cakes that look like reindeer, popcorn, spaghetti, and avocado toast—and packed with photographs, illustrations, and infinite ideas, The Power of Sprinkles is a book for bakers and cake decorators at every age and level.
- Mostly Plants: 101 Delicious Flexitarian Recipes from the Pollan Family by Corky, Dana, and Lori Pollan - $11.09 (list price $40.99)
- "Eat food, not too much, mostly plants." With these seven words, Michael Pollan started a national conversation about how to eat for optimal health. A decade later, the value of a plant-based diet is widely accepted - and yet for many people, easier said than done. So what does choosing "mostly plants" look like in real life? In families where not everyone is on the same vegetarian page the word "mostly" is key. The point isn’t necessarily to give up meat entirely but to build a diet that shifts the ratio of animal to plants to create delicious - and nutritious - meals sure to appeal to everyone. There has never been a better time to cook with vegetables - and to move plants to the center of the American plate. Even if plants weren’t the better choice for your health, they make the case for themselves purely on the basis of deliciousness. This approach to eating - also known as a flexitarian diet - strikes the best balance on our plates between flavor and pleasure, and nutrition and sustainability. In Mostly Plants, readers will find inventive and unexpected ways to focus on cooking with vegetables - dishes such as Crispy Kale and Potato Hash with Fried Eggs; Tandoori Chicken and Vegetable Sheet Pan Supper; Salmon Farro Bowl; and Roasted Tomato Soup with Gruyere Chickpea "Croutons". Here are recipes that keep the spotlight on the vegetables, at a time when the quality of fresh produce has never been better. In Mostly Plants readers will find recipes that satisfy or can be adapted to almost all dietary needs; vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, and dairy free. And the best part: many of these dishes can be on the table in 35 minutes or less! With skillet-to-oven recipes, sheet pan suppers, one-pot meals and more, this is real cooking for real life: meals that are wholesome, delectable - and mostly plants.
- Fit Men Cook by Kevin Curry - $11.09 (list price $40.99)
- The fitness influencer and creator of the #1 bestselling Food & Drink app, FitMenCook, shares 100 easy, quick meal prep recipes that will save you time, money, and inches on your waistline - helping you to get healthy on your own terms. We like to be inspired when it comes to food. No one enjoys cookie-cutter meal plans, bland recipes, or eating the same thing every day. Instead of worrying about what to eat and how it’s going to affect our bodies, we should embrace food freedom - freedom to create flavorful meals, but in a more calorie-conscious way; freedom to indulge occasionally while being mindful of portions; and freedom to achieve wellness goals without breaking the bank. In Fit Men Cook, Kevin Curry, fitness expert and social media sensation with millions of followers and hundreds of thousands of downloads on his app, shares everything you need to live a healthy life each day - from grocery lists to common dieting pitfalls to his ten commandments of meal prep - as well as his personal story of overcoming depression and weight gain to start a successful business and fitness movement. This guide also includes 100+ easy and flavorful recipes like Southern-Inspired Banana Corn Waffles, Sweet Potato Whip, Juicy AF Moroccan Chicken, and many more to help you plan your week and eat something new and nutritious each day. With Fit Men Cook, you can create exciting, satisfying meals and be on your way to losing weight for good. After all, bodies may be sculpted at the gym, but they are built in the kitchen.
- The Blue Zones Kitchen: 100 Recipes to Live to 100 by Dan Buettner - $16.48 (list price $40.99)
- In his debut cookbook, New York Times best-selling author Dan Buettner reveals 100 longevity recipes inspired by the five locations around the world where people live the longest: the blue zones of Sardinia, Italy; Nicoya, Costa Rica; Ikaria, Greece; Okinawa, Japan; and Loma Linda, California. Building on decades of research, Buettner serves up plant-forward offerings like Ikarian stew, cornmeal wafflers, hearts of palm ceviche, sticky rice, and honey-almond cookies. Innovative and easy to follow, this mouthwatering book is the Blue Zones road map to improve your health, extend your life, and fill your kitchen with joy.
Offer is live for a limited time. Shipping is free on orders over $45. Quantities are limited so shop now while supplies last.