Read more and spend less with Book Outlet where you can buy 2 books and get 1 free through May 10 AM EDT.
Here's a selection of some of their finance books to keep your investments balanced:
- The Intelligent Investor (Revised Edition) by Benjamin Graham and Jason Zweig - $16.09 (list price $29.99)
- The greatest investment advisor of the twentieth century, Benjamin Graham taught and inspired people worldwide. Graham's philosophy of "value investing" - which shields investors from substantial error and teaches them to develop long-term strategies - has made The Intelligent Investor the stock market bible ever since its original publication in 1949. Over the years, market developments have proven the wisdom of Graham's strategies. While preserving the integrity of Graham's original text, this revised edition includes updated commentary by noted financial journalist Jason Zweig, whose perspective incorporates the realities of today's market, draws parallels between Graham's examples and today's financial headlines, and gives readers a more thorough understanding of how to apply Graham's principles.
- A Beginner's Guide to Day Trading Online (2nd Edition) by Toni Turnet - $9.49 (list price $22.95)
- Day trading is highly profitable - and highly tumultuous. Moreover, the financial markets have changed considerably in recent years. Expert author Toni Turner gives you the latest information for mastering the markets. Written in an accessible, step-by-step manner, A Beginner's Guide to Day Trading Online, 2nd Edition shows how to day-trade stocks in today's market.
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook by Tony Robbins - $11.99 (list price $23.00)
- After interviewing fifty of the world’s greatest financial minds and penning the #1 New York Times bestseller Money: Master the Game, Tony Robbins returns with a step-by-step playbook, taking you on a journey to transform your financial life and accelerate your path to financial freedom. No matter your salary, your stage of life, or when you started, this book will provide the tools to help you achieve your financial goals more rapidly than you ever thought possible. Robbins, who has coached more than fifty million people from 100 countries, is the world’s #1 life and business strategist. In this book, he teams up with Peter Mallouk, the only man in history to be ranked the #1 financial advisor in the US for three consecutive years by Barron’s. Together they reveal how to become unshakeable—someone who can not only maintain true peace of mind in a world of immense uncertainty, economic volatility, and unprecedented change, but who can profit from the fear that immobilizes so many.
- Investing 101: From Stocks and Bonds to ETFs and IPOs, an Essential Primer on Building a Profitable Portfolio (Adams 101) by Michele Cagan - $9.09 (list price $21.99)
- A crash course in managing personal wealth! Too often, textbooks turn the noteworthy details of investing into tedious discourse that would put even Warren Buffett to sleep. Investing 101 cuts out the boring explanations, and instead provides a hands-on lesson that keeps you engaged as you learn how to build a portfolio and expand your savings. From value investing to short selling to risk tolerance, this primer is packed with hundreds of entertaining tidbits and concepts that you won't be able to get anywhere else. So whether you're looking to master the major principles of investing, or just want to learn more about stocks and bonds, Investing 101 has all the answers--even the ones you didn't know you were looking for.
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries and Jack Trout - $10.99 (list price $20.99)
- Authors Al Ries and Jack Trout are probably the world's best-known marketing strategists. Their books have been published in fifteen languages and their consulting work has taken them into many of the world's largest corporations in North America, South America, and the Far East.
Offer is live for a limited time. Shipping is free on orders over $45. Quantities are limited so shop now while supplies last.