BookOutlet.com Book Outlet Booktoberfest: EXTRA 20% off Already Low Prices EXTRA 20% off Already Low Pricesget this deal
Read more and spend less with Book Outlet where you can get an EXTRA 20% off already low prices through October 19.
Here's a selection of some of their products:
- How to Win Friends and Influence People (Special Anniversary Edition) by Dale Carnegie - $8.71 (list price $21.99)
- For more than sixty years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this book has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. Now this previously revised and updated bestseller is available in trade paperback for the first time to help you achieve your maximum potential throughout the next century!
- The Empath's Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People by Judith Orloff - $9.91 (list price $12.39)
- What is the difference between having empathy and being an empath? "Having empathy means our heart goes out to another person in joy or pain," says Judith Orloff, MD. "But for empaths it goes much further. We actually feel others’ emotions, energy, and physical symptoms in our own bodies, without the usual defenses that most people have." With The Empath’s Survival Guide, Dr. Orloff offers a practical tool set to help sensitive people develop healthy coping mechanisms in our high-stimulus world - while fully embracing the empath’s gifts of intuition, compassion, creativity, and spiritual connection.
- The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter by Margareta Magnusson - $8.71 (list price $25.99)
- In Sweden there is a kind of decluttering called döstädning, dö meaning “death” and städning meaning “cleaning.” This surprising and invigorating process of clearing out unnecessary belongings can be undertaken at any age or life stage but should be done sooner than later, before others have to do it for you. In The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning, artist Margareta Magnusson, with Scandinavian humor and wisdom, instructs readers to embrace minimalism. Her radical and joyous method for putting things in order helps families broach sensitive conversations, and makes the process uplifting rather than overwhelming. Margareta suggests which possessions you can easily get rid of (unworn clothes, unwanted presents, more plates than you’d ever use) and which you might want to keep (photographs, love letters, a few of your children’s art projects). Digging into her late husband’s tool shed, and her own secret drawer of vices, Margareta introduces an element of fun to a potentially daunting task. Along the way readers get a glimpse into her life in Sweden, and also become more comfortable with the idea of letting go.
- Joy at Work: Organizing Your Professional Life by Marie Kondo - $10.79 (list price $32.99)
- The workplace is a magnet for clutter and mess. Who hasn't felt drained by wasteful meetings, disorganized papers, endless emails, and unnecessary tasks? These are the modern-day hazards of working, and they can slowly drain the joy from work, limit our chances of career progress, and undermine our well-being. There is another way. In Joy at Work, bestselling author and Netflix star Marie Kondo and Rice University business professor Scott Sonenshein offer stories, studies, and strategies to help you eliminate clutter and make space for work that really matters. Using the world-renowned KonMari Method and cutting-edge research, Joy at Work will help you overcome the challenges of workplace mess and enjoy the productivity, success, and happiness that come with a tidy desk and mind.
- Stop Doing That Sh*t: End Self-Sabotage and Demand Your Life Back by Gary John Bishop - $10.15 (list price $31.99)
- Why do you act the way you do? Do you ever feel like you get stuck in destructive cycles that hold you back from living the life you really want? In a dynamic, compelling and aha-filled journey, Stop Doing That Sh*t helps you connect the dots of your “stuff” all the way from your past to the present. You’ll make sense of yourself as you uncover how to interrupt those destructive cycles of yours and make the kind of profound shift needed to get your life on track. If you can’t save money, if you keep ending up in the same types of toxic relationships, if you feel unloved, don’t fit in, not enough or any one of the myriad of ways that a human being trashes an otherwise good life, this is the book for you.
Offer is live through 10AM on October 19. Shipping is free on orders over $45. Quantities are limited so shop now while supplies last.