Read more and spend less with Book Outlet where you can shop their Black Friday Sale and get 25% off sitewide for a limited time.
Here's a selection of some of their products:
- How to Win Friends and Influence People (Special Anniversary Edition) by Dale Carnegie - $8.16 (list price $21.99)
- For more than sixty years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this book has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives. Now this previously revised and updated bestseller is available in trade paperback for the first time to help you achieve your maximum potential throughout the next century!
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works (2nd Edition) by Ramit Sethi - $7.83 (list price $21.99)
- Buy as many lattes as you want. Spend extravagantly on the things you love. Live your rich life instead of tracking every last expense with Ramit Sethi's simple, powerful, and effective six-week program for gaining control over your finances. This isn't typical advice from a money expert. In this completely updated second edition, Ramit teaches you how to choose long-term investments and the right bank accounts. With his characteristic no-BS perspective, he shows how to squeeze every hidden benefit out of your credit cards. Crush debt and student loans. Learn the exact words to negotiate a raise. Set up an automatic payment system and get on with your life. Plus, new material on overcoming psychological barriers, love and money, new investments options, and real audience stories of how applying Ramit's principles led to a rich life.
- Utopia for Realists: How We Can Build the Ideal World by Rutger Bregman - $5.99 (list price $21.99)
- Universal basic income. A 15-hour workweek. Open borders. Does it sound too good to be true? One of Europe's leading young thinkers shows how we can build an ideal world today. After working all day at jobs we often dislike, we buy things we don't need. Rutger Bregman, a Dutch historian, reminds us it needn't be this way - and in some places it isn't. Rutger Bregman's TED Talk about universal basic income seemed impossibly radical when he delivered it in 2014. A quarter of a million views later, the subject of that video is being seriously considered by leading economists and government leaders the world over. It's just one of the many utopian ideas that Bregman proves is possible today. Utopia for Realists is one of those rare books that takes you by surprise and challenges what you think can happen. From a Canadian city that once completely eradicated poverty, to Richard Nixon's near implementation of a basic income for millions of Americans, Bregman takes us on a journey through history, and beyond the traditional left-right divides, as he champions ideas whose time have come. Every progressive milestone of civilization-from the end of slavery to the beginning of democracy-was once considered a utopian fantasy. Bregman's book, both challenging and bracing, demonstrates that new utopian ideas, like the elimination of poverty and the creation of the fifteen-hour workweek, can become a reality in our lifetime. Being unrealistic and unreasonable can in fact make the impossible inevitable, and it is the only way to build the ideal world.
- Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office by Lois P Frankel - $7.64 (list price $24.99)
- The New York Times bestseller, which for 10 years has been a must-have for women in business, is now completely revised and updated. In this new edition, internationally recognized executive coach Lois P. Frankel reveals a distinctive set of behaviors - over 130 in all - that women learn in girlhood that ultimately sabotage them as adults. She teaches you how to eliminate these unconscious mistakes that could be holding you back and offers invaluable coaching tips that can easily be incorporated into your social and business skills. The results for hundreds of thousands of women have been career opportunities they never thought possible - at every stage of their career, from entry-level to the corner office!
- Investing in Your 20s & 30s (The Everything Guide to) by Joe Duarte - $8.01 (list price $26.99)
- All you need to know about investing safely and smartly, with new information on the latest options - from cryptocurrencies to social media IPOs - in this comprehensive and updated guide to understanding the current market, setting realistic goals, and achieving financial success. The best time to start investing is now - even as little as a few years can make a difference of hundreds of thousands of dollars by the time retirement comes around. Investing early in your career is the best way to ensure a secure and successful life all the way through retirement. For years, The Everything Guide to Investing in Your 20s and 30s has been guiding young professionals on how to capitalize on the investing market and make the most out of their money.
Offer is live for a limited time. Shipping is free on orders over $45. Quantities are limited so shop now while supplies last.