Scotiabank Scotiabank SCENE VISA Card: 2,000 Bonus SCENE Points, No Annual Fee Scotiabank SCENE VISA Cardget this deal
Here at RedFlagDeals.com, we talk regularly about credit cards and which provide the best value. A lot of the that conversation focuses on up market credit cards, but there are definitely other cards worth talking about. The Scotiabank SCENE VISA Card is a good example. It has rewards that a lot of people can make good use of, no annual fee, and modest requirements. We'd say it's a strong choice for someone's first credit card. Here's a closer look at the features:
- 2,000 bonus SCENE points if you make $500 in everyday purchases in the first three months
- No annual fee
- 19.99% interest rate on purchases, 22.99% interest rate on cash advances, balance transfers
- Earn one SCENE point for every dollar you spend
- Earn five SCENE points for every dollar you spend at participating Cineplex Entertainment theatre or online at cineplex.com
- Redeem points for free movies at Cineplex Entertainment theatres, music and other entertainment rewards
Up front, you get 2,000 SCENE points if you make $500 in everyday purchases in the first three months. That's the equivalent of two general admission tickets. At the start of the application process, you can link it to your existing SCENE account, or create a new one.
Most other "entry level" credit cards don't have much in the way of bonuses to begin with. The Scotiabank SCENE VISA is definitely worth a look if you are student or looking for a basic credit card.