Walmart Walmart: Get an Apple iPad Pro 11" (2018) with Wi-Fi + 512GB for $1014.00 (regularly $1449.98) Save $436 on a 2018 Apple iPad Pro 11" at Walmart!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Pickup a new tablet for school, work or fun at Walmart, because the 2018 Apple iPad Pro 11" with Wi-Fi and 512GB of storage is on clearance for $1014.00 (regularly $1449.98) with free shipping -- a savings of $435.98!

Originally released in October 2018, this previous-generation iPad Pro was replaced by the new 2020 iPad Pro in March and for comparison, the same iPad Pro is also available with a folio case and screen protector for $1099.99 at Best Buy, making this Walmart deal more suitable for those who prefer a lower overall price instead of bundled accessories. A few product features include:

  • 11-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and wide colour
  • A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
  • Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
  • 12MP rear camera, 7MP TrueDepth front camera
  • Four speaker audio with wider stereo sound
  • Up to 10 hours of battery life
  • USB-C connector for charging and accessories

This deal is available online only and qualifies for free shipping from Walmart.ca. Quantities are limited, so shop quickly before stock is gone!

15 Comments

View all
    • Can someone chime in and let me know if this is a good deal
    • Report Post
    • Good deal!

      To clarify, this is the 2018 model and only the silver colour is that price. Still a great deal for the capacity! 2018 iPad Pro 11" is no slouch and very comparable to the 2020 iPad Pro specs.
      Diafel wrote: Bad price actually.

      This has LTE and comes with cases (that can be returned for $)

      https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ap ... k/B0013185

      I wouldn't say it's a "bad price" but the Best Buy bundle deal is much better due to LTE - so I would get that one.
    • Report Post
    • typhooney wrote: Can someone chime in and let me know if this is a good deal
      RFD motto/slogan, “ Buy Now Think Later”.
    • Report Post
    • I don't know why Walmart lists it as "3rd Gen". There is no iPad Pro 11" 3rd gen; the current 2020 one is 2nd gen. The model number from Walmart (MTXU2VC/A) matches with 1st generation iPad Pro 11", as @Newpunk indicated. Best Buy deal is indeed better, and likely more resale value if/when you plan to do that.
    • Report Post
    • insinaty wrote: I don't know why Walmart lists it as "3rd Gen". There is no iPad Pro 11" 3rd gen; the current 2020 one is 2nd gen. The model number from Walmart (MTXU2VC/A) matches with 1st generation iPad Pro 11", as @Newpunk indicated. Best Buy deal is indeed better, and likely more resale value if/when you plan to do that.
      It's the first new gen but third gen in term of ipad pro. I thought there was two version if ipad pro before this 9", 12.9.
    • Report Post
    • Down voted, bad product
    • Report Post
    • Out of stock, dead.
    • Report Post
    • Diafel wrote: Bad price actually.

      This has LTE and comes with cases (that can be returned for $)

      https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ap ... k/B0013185
      There is no 512 3rd gen available at Best Buy so your link isn't relevant. You actually linked to a 1st gen which is ancient.

      This is actually a great price for a 512 3rd gen. Wish it wasn't OOS.
    • Report Post
    • brunes wrote: There is no 512 3rd gen available at Best Buy so your link isn't relevant. You actually linked to a 1st gen which is ancient.

      This is actually a great price for a 512 3rd gen. Wish it wasn't OOS.
      You are mistaken, Best Buy has it classified correctly. There is no such thing as a 3rd gen 11" iPad Pro. If you visit Apple's website you will see that it goes from 1st gen 11" iPad Pro (2018) to the current 2020 gen: https://www.apple.com/ca/ipad/compare/

      Best Buy iPad Pro 1st Gen 11" = Walmart iPad Pro 3rd Gen 11"
    • Report Post
    • brunes wrote: There is no 512 3rd gen available at Best Buy so your link isn't relevant. You actually linked to a 1st gen which is ancient.

      This is actually a great price for a 512 3rd gen. Wish it wasn't OOS.
      I don't think there's 3rd gen iPad Pro. Walmart description is misleading. They are selling the same iPad as BestBuy (2018 generation), just check model number: MTXT2VC/A
    • Report Post
    • mchuong wrote: You are mistaken, Best Buy has it classified correctly. There is no such thing as a 3rd gen 11" iPad Pro. If you visit Apple's website you will see that it goes from 1st gen 11" iPad Pro (2018) to the current 2020 gen: https://www.apple.com/ca/ipad/compare/

      Best Buy iPad Pro 1st Gen 11" = Walmart iPad Pro 3rd Gen 11"
      I stand corrected - wow this is super confusing from Apple.
    • Report Post
    • Thumperdude wrote: What is the case worth in a refund scenerio? Im unable to find any info. Thanks
      I got back $63 after Alberta tax. So I think about $60
    • Report Post

Other Computers & Tablets/eReaders Deals

View all

Other Walmart Deals

View all
get deal