Dell Dell 72 Hour Sale: XPS 15 Laptop $1930, Inspiron 15 3000 AMD Laptop $480, Dell 27 QHD IPS Monitor $290 + More Last Day to Shop Dell's 72 Hour Sale!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Shop quickly to find home office upgrades from Dell, where their 72 Hour Sale is on now with three-day-only deals on select desktops, laptops and monitors!

We've listed a few featured deals and coupon codes to give you an idea of what's available.

Coupon Codes

  • $50off$1000PC -- $50.00 off computers over $1000.00
  • $100off$2000PC -- $100.00 off computers over $2000.00
  • $15OFF$199+ -- $15.00 off products over $199.00
  • 10%OFFMONITOR -- 10% off select monitors

Desktops

Laptops

Peripherals and Other Electronics

The Dell 72 Hour Sale is effective online until February 26 at 5:59 AM ET. Quantities are limited, so shop quickly if you have your eye on an item! Dell.ca offers free shipping on all orders with no minimum.

73 Comments

View all
    • The IPS spec at this price range is pretty solid.

      I might actually grab this as a buy now think later as I'm planning on getting a 34" ultrawide 21:9...which matches any 27" 16:9 in height.

      Just gotta wait for a deal on the 34x now lol.

      Thanks OP!
    • Report Post
    • Jaysidhu wrote: Long time lurker first time poster.

      Is this a common phrase on RFD? I see this from some users very often, almost like they're the same person lol
    • Report Post
    • Jaysidhu wrote: Long time lurker first time poster.
      Welcome to the site where spending money in the name of saving is our God given right. Please keep sharing you finds.
    • Report Post
    • Jackji wrote: Is this a common phrase on RFD? I see this from some users very often, almost like they're the same person lol
      I'd say it's a pretty common phrase on a lot of forums in general. Not everyone likes to sign-up for an account and contribute to the community.
    • Report Post
    • Great deal, only setback is 75hz, but it's unlikely most people with this budget will be able to run games at 1440p at max settings beyond that anyway.
    • Report Post
    • Good deal , thumbs up ..
    • Report Post
    • Is this good for spreadsheets and word docs?
    • Report Post
    • ChippewaBarr wrote: The IPS spec at this price range is pretty solid.

      I might actually grab this as a buy now think later as I'm planning on getting a 34" ultrawide 21:9...which matches any 27" 16:9 in height.

      Just gotta wait for a deal on the 34x now lol.

      Thanks OP!

      In case you do the color profile on rtings worked really well for me. Although rtings warns each monitor is different there color profile worked great for me! The screen after the profile matched up to my calibrated xps 15 4k screen really well. You could notice the whites were noticeably orange out of the box.
    • Report Post
    • If only it was 144Hz..
    • Report Post
    • Jackji wrote: Is this a common phrase on RFD? I see this from some users very often, almost like they're the same person lol
      Derivation of the radio phrase 'long time listener first time caller' which has been around forever.
    • Report Post
    • iSimple wrote: If only it was 144Hz..
      Then you'd be paying around 549 ( sale price). This is the best monitor in this price bracket; best price to performance ratio with gorgeous colors straight out of the box. I currently own two for work purposes with some gaming. IMO, most people don't really need 144Hz as much as they seem to think.
    • Report Post
    • I bought an Acer B277U last summer. It has mostly the same specs (QHD, 75hz, 350 brightness), and only a better stand... but cost me 400 bucks. Solid deal if the reviews are good.
    • Report Post
    • ShinNoodles wrote: I'd say it's a pretty common phrase on a lot of forums in general. Not everyone likes to sign-up for an account and contribute to the community.
      Good to know, thx
    • Report Post
    • I have this monitor and paid around the same price as offered here, So far this monitor is a great improvement over my previous ancient 21" LCD unit.

      27" 1440p @2K seems to be the sweet spot for current monitor technology.

      The only knock is the flimsy stand it comes with.
    • Report Post
    • Debating between this and the Lenovo L27q-30. Anyone got any experience/thoughts on the two?
    • Report Post
    • SoundlessWalker wrote: Debating between this and the Lenovo L27q-30. Anyone got any experience/thoughts on the two?
      No experience with either but I'm getting the Dell due to the inputs (2x HDMI and 1x DP...specific use case) and I don't need the colour advantage on the Lenovo.

      Either is fine, same refresh, size, res...but for office work I'd say the Dell and save some money.

      As a little side note, the way the Lenovo marketed their bezels pisses me off, and others it seems by the reviews. Like the marketing pictures are WAY different than reality.
      Jaysidhu wrote:

      In case you do the color profile on rtings worked really well for me. Although rtings warns each monitor is different there color profile worked great for me! The screen after the profile matched up to my calibrated xps 15 4k screen really well. You could notice the whites were noticeably orange out of the box.
      Oh nice good to know! I'll likely hope for the 34" one Dell has to go on sale as well...my OCD may not be able to handle the two different brands not matching 😂
    • Report Post
    • echotango wrote: I have this monitor and paid around the same price as offered here, So far this monitor is a great improvement over my previous ancient 21" LCD unit.

      27" 1440p @2K seems to be the sweet spot for current monitor technology.

      The only knock is the flimsy stand it comes with.
      I was just going to post and realized I'd say the exact same thing.

      Got this at the boxing sale day. 27" 2k is a great starter screen especially if you are coming from years of 1080p (?). It has been great so far except that the stand is flimsy.
    • Report Post
    • iSimple wrote: If only it was 144Hz..
      If you want a 144Hz monitor here is a option for you. Dell S23721DGF. It goes all the way to 165Hz and has a better stand and panel but will cost you bit more than double of the OP monitor. It's on sale as well but will run you $610.19 after 10%OFFMONITOR code and tax. Can also use Rakuten for another 2% off. Not as hot as Boxing week but it's a deal.
    • Report Post
    • Does it have VESA mounting holes?
    • Report Post
    • It’s a common phrase on the internet, welcome aboard!
      Jackji wrote:
      Is this a common phrase on RFD? I see this from some users very often, almost like they're the same person lol
    • Report Post

Other Computers & Electronics Deals

View all
get deal