Costco Costco Holiday Deals Event: Mesh Metrex IV Office Chair $110, Hampton Modern Floor Lamp $100, Dearfoams Cotton Throw $30 + More Last Day of Costco's Holiday Deals Event!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Shop gifts for yourself and everyone on your list at Costco, where their Holiday Deals Event is back for 2021.

As per tradition, you'll find new deals released every day throughout the two-week event – all deals are available online while supplies last and a Costco membership is required to shop.

We've listed today's batch of Holiday Deals to provide some gift-giving inspiration.

Day #13, December 12


Day #12, December 11


Day #11, December 10


Day #10, December 9


Day #9, December 8


Day #8, December 7


Day #7, December 6


Day #6, December 5


Day #5, December 4


Day #4, December 3


Day #3, December 2


Day #2, December 1


Day #1, November 30

Costco's Holiday Deals Event is effective online for a limited time. A Costco membership is required to shop online and shipping fees are included for all items online.

162 Comments

View all
    • Thanks for the headsup, easy pass on day 1😂
    • Report Post
    • Thanks for posting …my wallet has been marked safe on day 1
    • Report Post
    • With Covid, retailers have less of an incentive to provide better deals; heck, even normal price is considered hot for some items😃

      Let's hope Costco doesn't disappoint.
    • Report Post
    • Good price on afterhock, always hear good things about these. Definitely interested in getting a set.
    • Report Post
    • Thx for sharing OP, let's hope there are better deals on the way!
    • Report Post
  • Mox
    • HamMane wrote: Good price on afterhock, always hear good things about these. Definitely interested in getting a set.
      I have a set. Not with a mic like this but IMO they are really good at allowing you to be aware of your surroundings (I wear them cycling or running) but the actual sound is mediocre at best. I'd assume resonance on bass is difficult with this tech. They fill a need but definitely not for audiophiles
    • Report Post
    • Mox wrote: I have a set. Not with a mic like this but IMO they are really good at allowing you to be aware of your surroundings (I wear them cycling or running) but the actual sound is mediocre at best. I'd assume resonance on bass is difficult with this tech. They fill a need but definitely not for audiophiles
      Does it give you headache?
    • Report Post
    • Wallet safe for day 1 too!
    • Report Post
    • Nearly 40 upvotes but not a single comment of anyone buying anything or saying anything’s worth while?

      What gives?
    • Report Post
    • I'm in for a treats tower. Not sure how good it'll be but sounds OK. One gift off my list.
    • Report Post
    • Leverage wrote: Nearly 40 upvotes but not a single comment of anyone buying anything or saying anything’s worth while?

      What gives?
      Its the time for giving, so we give thumbs up.
    • Report Post
    • I am looking at the black out curtains. Any thoughts on anyone who's bought them?
      Are they all 5 pieces come to a total measurement of 54x84 or each piece is 54x80.

      Thanks
    • Report Post
    • I haven't been paying attention to past osmo deals, is this a good one for $159.99?
    • Report Post
  • Mox
    • theflyingsquirrel wrote: Does it give you headache?
      No not at all (and I am prone to migraines). If anything when I am running I like them better than in ear as I find the in-ear ones can give me a headache from pressure. Plus I run on country roads so it's good to be able to hear cars. Just the audio isn't great but it's good enough
    • Report Post
    • puttar wrote: Its the time for giving, so we give thumbs up.
      Leverage wrote: Nearly 40 upvotes but not a single comment of anyone buying anything or saying anything’s worth while?

      What gives?
      always upvote for the effort.
    • Report Post
    • cold like my heart
    • Report Post
    • It's a pass for Day 1.
    • Report Post
    • 2 piece pyjama set all sizes backordered. lol!
    • Report Post
    • kathkath wrote: I haven't been paying attention to past osmo deals, is this a good one for $159.99?
      I just bought it, and am now cancelling it, as the deals on the Osmo site are way better right now.
    • Report Post

Other Computers & Electronics Deals

View all

Other Costco Deals

View all
get deal