Best Buy Best Buy Boxing Day in Summer: KitchenAid Artisan Mixer $350, Samsung Galaxy Buds $140, WD 4TB External Hard Drive $110 + More Best Buy's Boxing Day in Summer Sale is On Now!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Get first dibs on this summer's hottest deals at Best Buy, because their Boxing Day in Summer Sale is on now and you can get early access to advance deals!

You'll find savings on tech throughout the store and products marked with "Beats Boxing Day Price" have pricing that's lower than Best Buy's Boxing Day 2019 Sale.

We've listed a handful of advance deals to give you an idea of what's available.

Apparel

Appliances and Kitchen

Computers and Tablets

Home Theatre and Audio

Kids and Baby

Outdoors

Peripherals and Accessories

Smart Home

Televisions

Video Games

These advance deals are effective online and in select Best Buy stores until June 25. BestBuy.ca offers free shipping with orders over $35.00 (excluding oversized items) and free store-front pick-up with no minimum.

76 Comments

View all
    • Where are the deals? Am I missing something? All I see is a preview page.
    • Report Post
    • Will you hook us up with the employee discount if we come to your store location ?
    • Report Post
    • >"Save up to 50% on select video games!"
      >All 4 games in the preview have been at least 50% off multiple times

      lmao

      E: Also judging by how long the line up outside the Best Buy near me was for the entirety of the time they were closed they are absolutely not hurting for sales, so don't expect anything magical.
    • Report Post
    • Any sale advertised as “Boxing Day in ______ “ is automatically a cold deal. Heck, even Boxing Day itself is cold.
    • Report Post
    • zero64 wrote: Where are the deals? Am I missing something? All I see is a preview page.
      Better deals in the Black Friday In Summer Sale.
    • Report Post
    • Bestbuy needs to cut it out with these gimmicky Boxing Day deals, seasoned RFD vets can see right thru it, they ain’t fooling anyone.
    • Report Post
    • This year BestBuy will offer Boxing day prices in summer.

      BestBuy has gained my respect recently, they did not fired or laid off anyone in Canada, most employees were paid in March by Corporation rather than CERB in very first month or 1.5 months. Employees are furloughed so they do not have to reapply for job once recalled and most of them are back at work. You are not obligated to go back to work, they will not fire you. They did not cut pay by 25% like Hudson’s Bay and many others did in Canada.

      My salute to BestBuy Canada.
    • Report Post
    • Hahahapxl wrote: This year BestBuy will offer Boxing day prices in summer.

      BestBuy has gained my respect recently, they did not fired or laid off anyone in Canada, most employees were paid in March by Corporation rather than CERB in very first month or 1.5 months. Employees are furloughed so they do not have to reapply for job once recalled and most of them are back at work. You are not obligated to go back to work, they will not fire you. They did not cut pay by 25% like Hudson’s Bay and many others did in Canada.

      My salute to BestBuy Canada.
      They definitely handled that period better than most others.

      Kudos!
    • Report Post
    • I’ll make sure to take a look... not expecting much but who knows there could be some deals. Hopefully it’s better than a weekly sale but honestly I’m expecting it will be another weekly sale.
    • Report Post
    • Peteheat wrote: Will you hook us up with the employee discount if we come to your store location ?
      Anyone on RFD able to do this?
    • Report Post
    • "Up to" to me almost means I have to give these promotions the "Up yours".

      Still, thanks for the heads up.
    • Report Post
    • *hopes for deal on 10TB Seagate external HD*
    • Report Post
    • No Nvidia Shield Pro. No Nintendo Switch (full size). At least I can walk 2 minutes to Walmart and pick up a Switch if I want one. Wasn't expecting a deal on these items, just STOCK...
    • Report Post
    • Outside of the Boxing Day and Black Friday... there haven't been any real deals at Best Buy since they lost Future Shop as a competitor.
    • Report Post
    • chemicalxv wrote: >"Save up to 50% on select video games!"
      >All 4 games in the preview have been at least 50% off multiple times

      lmao

      E: Also judging by how long the line up outside the Best Buy near me was for the entirety of the time they were closed they are absolutely not hurting for sales, so don't expect anything magical.
      Best Buy may be different, but I would expect we may see some pretty good sales coming up this year. The majority of these big retailers use a revolving line of credit to purchase inventory, and they need to sell it each season to be able to purchase for the next season. A lot of it has been sitting in stores not moving through the shutdown, and it will need to go. I'm betting a lot of stores have been hoping it would start moving once the stores all reopen, but if that doesn't happen it will need to clear out quick. It's just a question of which retailers will be most affected....I've seen some stores picked clean like Homesense and Winners, while others like the Bay are loaded up with stock.
    • Report Post
    • KravenHead wrote: Outside of the Boxing Day and Black Friday... there haven't been any real deals at Best Buy since they lost Future Shop as a competitor.
      I don't believe bestbuy and future shop coexisted as 2 separate companies in the Canadian market... maybe for the first few months. Futureshop was best buy owned. They just rotated the same sales between the 2 companies.
    • Report Post
    • slimysnot wrote: I don't believe bestbuy and future shop coexisted as 2 separate companies in the Canadian market... maybe for the first few months. Futureshop was best buy owned. They just rotated the same sales between the 2 companies.
      Both were owned by Best Buy US but were different from one another. Personally I preferred FS and dealing w/ their sales people.
    • Report Post
    • KravenHead wrote: Outside of the Boxing Day and Black Friday... there haven't been any real deals at Best Buy since they lost Future Shop as a competitor.
      There's been some pretty big price errors on Patio furniture and other home items in the last year.
    • Report Post
    • Where are the deals?
    • Report Post

Other Computers & Electronics Deals

View all
get deal