Amazon Canada Amazon.ca: Prime Day is Back, Starting at 3 PM ET July 16! Prime Day is back, Starting at 3 PM ET July 16!get this deal
Amazon Prime Day is back for 2018 and the one-day-only shopping event officially starts on Monday, July 16 at 3:00 PM ET and runs for 36 hours, making it their longest Prime Day ever!
Here are the details:
- Prime Day 2018 is a day (and a half) of deal shopping exclusively for Prime members, starting noon [local PT time] July 16 through July 17.
- This year, Prime Day will include more than one million deals worldwide.
- Prime members will enjoy 36 hours to shop our best deals across hot categories like TVs, smart home, kitchen, grocery, toys, fashion and furniture. It is also a great time to stock-up on back-to-school supplies and everyday essentials.
- Prime Day will feature double the deals on Amazon devices. Prime Day has expanded to 17 countries offering members in the U.S., U.K., Spain, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, Canada, Belgium, Austria, China, India, Mexico and new this year Singapore, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Australia our best day of deals.
- Prime members can shop hundreds of thousands of deals this Prime Day from small and medium-sized businesses selling on Amazon Launchpad, Amazon Handmade, Amazon Exclusives and more. Revenue generated from selling on Amazon on Prime Day empowers small businesses around the globe to reinvest in their local communities through creating new jobs and expanding local operations.
- Prime Day will offer incredible deals on top of our already low prices across Amazon.
- Members tell us every day how much they love Prime and we will keep making it even better.
You can see all the Prime offers and deals here.