AIR MILES Air Miles: The Best Rewards To Use Your Air Miles On The Best Air Miles Rewardsget this deal
Recently, major retailers including Staples and Sobeys have announced the end of their rewards program partnership with Air Miles.
The news has sparked a lot of discussion and also raised concerns about whether Air Miles can continue to survive with the recent major partnership losses.
Many RFD forum members have been hastily redeeming their miles just in case Air Miles makes changes to how you can redeem your miles, or even worse, the company is forced to fold.
If you’re looking to redeem your miles, here are some of the best things you can use your Air Miles on right now.
- Xbox Series X Super Bundle - 9,760 Dream Miles
- Nintendo Switch Pokemon Legends Bundle - 6,575 Dream Miles
- Fitbit Versa 3 Smartwatch - 2,765 Dream Miles
- Eufy Clean RoboVac 25C Max - 3,290 Dream Miles
- Hisense A68G Series (2021) 50" 4K UHD Android TV - 6,740 Dream Miles
- Ray Ban Aviator Flash Lenses - 1,890 Dream Miles
- Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener - 6,000 Dream Miles
- OXO Baking Bundle - 912 Dream Miles
- Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium 10-Piece Cookware Set - 3,595 Dream Miles
- Vitamix E310 Explorian Series Blender - 4,150 Dream Miles
- Aqua Marina Steam 412 2-Person Kayak - 9,700 Dream Miles
- Cineplex - Great Escape Certificate - 425 Dream Miles
- Canada’s Wonderland – Single-Day Admission - 525 Dream Miles
- La Ronde - Single Day Admission - 425 Dream Miles
- West Edmonton Mall Attractions - 525 Dream Miles
- Uber Eats $20 E-Gift Card - 190 Cash Miles
- Cineplex $10 E-Gift Card - 95 Cash Miles
- Starbucks $10 E-Gift Card - 95 Cash Miles
- Hudson’s Bay $10 E-Gift Card - 95 Cash Miles
- The Keg Steakhouse $50 E-Gift Card - 475 Cash Miles
- VIA Rail Canada $20 eVoucher - 190 Cash Miles
- $10 towards your purchases at Shell - 95 Cash Miles
- $10 towards your purchases at Metro - 95 Cash Miles
- $10 towards your purchases at Staples Canada - 95 Cash Miles
While what the future has in store for the Air Miles program is uncertain, your ability to redeem your current miles remains unchanged. If you've got a lot of miles burning a hole in your digital pocket, now might not be a bad time to use some of them up!