Lenovo Canada Lenovo: Get a Lenovo 34" Curved Ultrawide Gaming Monitor with AMD FreeSync for $583.30 (regularly $639.99) Get a Lenovo 34 Curved Ultrawide Monitor for $584!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Upgrade your work-from-home experience and give yourself more screen space at Lenovo, because you can get a Lenovo 34" Curved Ultrawide Gaming Monitor for $583.30 (regularly $639.99) with free shipping, for a total savings of $56.69!

The list price on the Lenovo product page is $614.00, but you can knock the price down to the $583.30 deal price by using the promo code TAKEEXTRA5 at checkout.

Great for gaming, media or productivity, this 34" ultrawide supports WQHD resolution (3440x1440) at up to 144Hz with AMD FreeSync for super-smooth gameplay. For comparison, the same monitor is currently $649.00 at Visions Electronics, while a comparable Dell 34" Curved Ultrawide Monitor with a 60Hz refresh rate is currently $849.99. A few bells and whistles include:

  • Refresh rate of 144Hz with AMD FreeSync technology for gameplay that's free of screen-tearing and input lag
  • WQHD curved panel draws you in and places you amid the games you play
  • Low blue light certification allows for extended hours of entertainment without straining your eyes

This deal is available online for a limited time and Lenovo.com offers free shipping on all orders with no minimum. Quantities are limited, so shop quickly before stock is gone!

346 Comments

View all
    • I bought this monitor a few months ago for about $530 all in (cash back included) and I couldn't be happier. Many have reported issues with screen flickering but so far I haven't experienced anything of the sort. That said, I'm no hard core gamer and mainly use this monitor for work.
    • Report Post
    • You beat me to the punch! Just to add, the DISCOVER20 coupon works as well and will give you 20% off instead of 5%. So $614 - 20%(DISCOVER20) -5%(For student/military etc) + 11% cashback (Rakuten.ca). I got it down to $486.39 + tax and 11% cashback which has yet to post.
    • Report Post
    • this is pretty good deal. I just ordered the 32inch one for 311+tax-11%cashback. I feel like the 34 is overkill for wfm lol
    • Report Post
    • wish it was IPS but for the price, not bad for VA
    • Report Post
    • zanewn wrote: this is pretty good deal. I just ordered the 32inch one for 311+tax-11%cashback. I feel like the 34 is overkill for wfm lol
      Which 32inch one?
    • Report Post
    • thewongster wrote: You beat me to the punch! Just to add, the DISCOVER20 coupon works as well and will give you 20% off instead of 5%. So $614 - 20%(DISCOVER20) -5%(For student/military etc) + 11% cashback (Rakuten.ca). I got it down to $486.39 + tax and 11% cashback which has yet to post.
      It looks like if you use Discover20, it applies on the before "after saving" price. Discount on the $639 instead of $614 (still a much better deal than the EXTRA5)
      Dammnnn thought this was gonna work on their P44w but their regular is priced at $1800 ):

      Nice find!
    • Report Post
    • zanewn wrote: this is pretty good deal. I just ordered the 32inch one for 311+tax-11%cashback. I feel like the 34 is overkill for wfm lol
      So it isn't even ultrawide...
    • Report Post
    • andrewwwng wrote: It looks like if you use Discover20, it applies on the before "after saving" price. Discount on the $639 instead of $614 (still a much better deal than the EXTRA5)
      Dammnnn thought this was gonna work on their P44w but their regular is priced at $1800 ):

      Nice find!
      I wish you hadn't told me, im tempted to complain now lol... Not sure if I want to push my luck though.
    • Report Post
    • thewongster wrote: I wish you hadn't told me, im tempted to complain now lol... Not sure if I want to push my luck though.
      Go complain so I can follow lol
    • Report Post
    • This looks like a **** solid deal...

      Nevermind, so many reviews say it's bad. Washed out colours and bad viewing angles. Not fun times...
    • Report Post
    • thewongster wrote: You beat me to the punch! Just to add, the DISCOVER20 coupon works as well and will give you 20% off instead of 5%. So $614 - 20%(DISCOVER20) -5%(For student/military etc) + 11% cashback (Rakuten.ca). I got it down to $486.39 + tax and 11% cashback which has yet to post.
      Good find! updated the OP.
      I cancelled my old order and made a new one with this coupon :)
    • Report Post
    • Can you use this as a bedroom TV?
    • Report Post
    • haranzo wrote: Can you use this as a bedroom TV?
      As an excuse to your wife? Yeah.. but for TVs, there are better ones out there.
    • Report Post
    • ssy080 wrote: Go complain so I can follow lol
      So far no dice using online chat, they cant even see the subtotal. I might try once I receive the monitor... Worried about messing with my cashback before it gets posted.
    • Report Post
    • Oh man at $450 this is a HOT deal, I am tempted to buy another one...
      haranzo wrote: Can you use this as a bedroom TV?
      Not sure if the 21:9 aspect ratio would make for a good TV. I think your better off getting a curved TV if you are not looking to game on it.
    • Report Post
    • chaugh wrote: Finally Back in stock. Very decent price for a WQHD, 144Hz ultrawide monitor.
      Note this is VA and not IPS.

      Rakuten has 11% cashback today bringing total before tax to 455.68 after coupon code DISCOVER20
      Extra student/military discount available

      Credits to @thewongster for finding the coupon
      Hey chaugh, you have the price in the title at $455.68 is that a typo? in your photo it is $486.39. It seems that all the coupons except for the 5% coupon are applied on the web price at $640 and not the $614 instant savings price unfortunately. Unless you managed to get it to work?
    • Report Post
    • thewongster wrote: Hey chaugh, you have the price in the title at $455.68 is that a typo? in your photo it is $486.39. It seems that all the coupons except for the 5% coupon are applied on the web price at $640 and not the $614 instant savings price unfortunately. Unless you managed to get it to work?
      Yeah that price is after rakuten cashback (assuming no student discount) and before tax. For us with student discount, it is 465.39 * 0.89 = 432.89 before tax.
      Or all in price of 496.12 after tax and after cashback.
    • Report Post
    • Are there any comparable IPS monitors in this price range? I have a TN panel, the Dell S2716DG, but it's 27 inch. I could swing for an upgrade if it meant a bigger IPS panel that retains the gaming features like this Lenovo monitor
    • Report Post
    • andrewwwng wrote: It looks like if you use Discover20, it applies on the before "after saving" price. Discount on the $639 instead of $614 (still a much better deal than the EXTRA5)
      Dammnnn thought this was gonna work on their P44w but their regular is priced at $1800 ):

      Nice find!
      It'a been $1,199 at MS store for a long time: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/lenov ... chspecstab
    • Report Post

Other Peripherals & Accessories Deals

View all
get deal