Costco Costco.ca: Get Two HP 24" IPS LED Monitors for $289.99 Get 2 HP 24" IPS Monitors for $290 at Costco!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Double your productivity at home with new monitors from Costco.ca, because you can get two HP 24" IPS LED Monitors for $289.99 with free shipping -- no membership required!

This bundle deal includes a pair of HP 24f series monitors with an IPS panel and 1080p resolution. For comparison, a single HP 24f monitor is regularly $199.99 at HP, which means you'll save $90.00 with this Costco bundle! A few product features include:

  • 23.8" (diagonal) Full HD display for brilliant visuals and crisp images with unforgettable quality
  • Ultra-thin design built from lightweight, high-strength metal brings a modern look and feel without a premium price tag
  • Vivid IPS panel delivers 178° viewing angles and crisp, clear picture quality for dual-display setups
  • Micro-edge display with virtually no bezel around the display for a seamless multi-monitor viewing experience
  • Display inputs: 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x VGA

This offer is available for a limited time and shipping fees are included in the online price. A Costco membership is not required to shop online and quantities are limited, so order soon before your size is gone!

42 Comments

View all
    • Not a bad deal but unfortunately no vesa no care :(
    • Report Post
    • I think going forth whenever anyone posts monitor deals they must include VESA compatibility in the title or at least the description. You can't imagine how much time this saves everyone looking for a monitor.
    • Report Post
    • Great deal. not everyone needs VESA
    • Report Post
    • isn't it regular price at Costco?
    • Report Post
    • i got this recently for the same price for WFH, and they're great for the price and use.
      I didn't need vesa, so these were perfect for me. and even if needed, you can get VESA mounts from amazon or prime cables for around 10-15 cad each.
    • Report Post
    • Maculosa wrote: isn't it regular price at Costco?
      It is, and cheaper in person, I think 279.99

      Edit: price in ON
    • Report Post
    • LeeCLeeC wrote: Great deal. not everyone needs VESA
      I think its importance is equivalent to panel type. Whether you care for it or not, it's a feature that's more asked for than response time if you ask me.
    • Report Post
    • IceCreamGee wrote: I think its importance is equivalent to panel type. Whether you care for it or not, it's a feature that's more asked for than response time if you ask me.
      Agreed. Just saying this is a great deal for this price. Maybe not for everyone though.
    • Report Post
    • OP should also include speakers, USB ports, bezel size, country of origin, materials, colour in hex, and its average work productivity increase in percentage form.
    • Report Post
    • Lone_Prodigy wrote: OP should also include speakers, USB ports, bezel size, country of origin, materials, colour in hex, and its average work productivity increase in percentage form.
      I'm not asking for the type of MOSFETs used in the monitor. You can chill for a minute.

      Also when this thread expires, come back to me and tell me the number of VESA conversations that have taken place.
    • Report Post
    • Great deal; shared with my employees looking for an affordable dual home monitors solution!
    • Report Post
    • I've seen these in store - they're not a bad deal. Monitors seem to really be hot commodities for WFH given the sudden demand surge.
    • Report Post
    • What is VESA?

      Thanks in advance!
    • Report Post
    • Or two 23.8" 1440p L24q-30 for $140 more. See thread lenovo-canada-lenovo-l24q-30-23-8-inch- ... b-2378007/

      More screen real state (resolution), same footprint (23.8"), VESA mountable, DP/HDMI (VGA is on its way out). I guess if it's for home office the extra cost will pay off over time.
    • Report Post
    • at that cost, might as well just pick up one that already has VESA. Something ike the 24" BenQ GW2480 IPS for $159.99

      Edit: remember seeing this and the BenQ on Costco's site last night, looks like the BenQ is sold out. That was fast. But it seems other retailers have it for the same price.
    • Report Post
    • dilanp2006 wrote: What is VESA?

      Thanks in advance!
      VESA is a Mounting Interface Standard
    • Report Post
    • aviador wrote: Or two 23.8" 1440p L24q-30 for $140 more. See thread lenovo-canada-lenovo-l24q-30-23-8-inch- ... b-2378007/

      More screen real state (resolution), same footprint (23.8"), VESA mountable, DP/HDMI (VGA is on its way out). I guess if it's for home office the extra cost will pay off over time.
      Or just buy a 43-50" 4K TV and there you got four 22-24" 1080p screens right there, no bezels in your way and no multiple monitors to adjust, colour match, mount, plug in, etc..

      This Costco deal, BTW, I feel like they've had it or something similar before more than once and probably for years now, no? Doesn't seem bad but doesn't seem like that amazing a price either.
    • Report Post
  • rui
    • Matrixvibe wrote: Not a bad deal but unfortunately no vesa no care :(
      True.
      What I want, vesa mount, 16:10 and 1920 X 1200, display port .Still wait for manager to pass WFH taxable credit information, in order to buy some equipments.
    • Report Post
    • Matrixvibe wrote: at that cost, might as well just pick up one that already has VESA. Something ike the 24" BenQ GW2480 IPS for $159.99

      Edit: remember seeing this and the BenQ on Costco's site last night, looks like the BenQ is sold out. That was fast. But it seems other retailers have it for the same price.
      Costco has this Acer too with VESA mount:
      https://www.costco.ca/acer-ka242y---23. ... 55760.html
    • Report Post

Other Peripherals & Accessories Deals

View all

Other Costco Deals

View all
get deal