Scarpa F1 Ski Boots - Women's - $615.97 ($263.98 Off)
Scarpa F1 Ski Boots - Women's
get this deal
For touring focused skiers who prize lightness above all. The F1 uses carbon core technology: a carbon fibre frame runs the length of the boot to provide stiffness and power transfer, while offering progressive flex in the upper. These boots unite powerhouse performance with touring efficiency. The manual ski/walk mechanism is quick and reliable. The pivot point is 6mm further under your foot than standard to increase the efficiency of your stride. Skiers looking for downhill performance close to the Scarpa Maestrale and touring function akin to a Scarpa Alien, need look no further than the F1.
- Shell is high performance polyamide and Pebax with carbon for lightweight torsional rigidity and power.
- Pebax tongue works with the medial flex of your leg for a natural stride and seamless power transfer.
- Intuition Pro Flex Evo liner is thermoformable and has a flex zone for excellent mobility.
- Fast closure buckle combines an over-sized power strap and buckle into a weight-saving system that's super-quick to pull open and flick closed.
- Boa ratcheting cable closure system for a quick and secure fit.
- Optimized touring pivot provides a natural stride.
- Vibram UFO EVO sole grips on wet, snowy, rock and ice, lug pattern reduces snow build up.
- Forward lean is adjustable between 20 and 22-degrees.
- Flex index is 95.
- 102mm last.
- Compatible with tech bindings only, not compatible with step-in bindings.