Mec Supercontinent 65 Travel Pack - Men's - $139.95 ($85.05 Off)
Mec Supercontinent 65 Travel Pack - Men's
get this deal
This full-sized backpack is ready to trek through Thailand and converts to a suitcase for checking into respectable hotels when you’re tired of roughing it. Once you’ve checked in to your temporary home, grab the integrated daypack and go explore the area. This version of the Supercontinent Pack has an updated hipbelt fit for comfort under heavy loads and a beefed up attachment system for securing the daypack. The women’s specific design has a hipbelt, back panel and shoulder straps shaped for a women’s body and matched to torso and hip ratios.
- Made of durable polyester with a PU coating and a DWR finish for excellent water resistance.
- Plastic framesheet, single aluminum stay and perimeter hoop frame support heavy loads.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps are height adjustable.
- Air dot foam back panel has a mesh cover for air circulation.
- Padded hipbelt has pockets to store your phone, GPS or camera.
- Light PE foam padding adds structure (so it sits like a suitcase) and protects your souvenirs.
- Large zippers let you access the main compartment and an integrated spill gate keeps your gear from falling out when you unzip.
- Side webbing compression straps with buckles do double duty to attach the daypack.
- External pockets and internal organizer pockets keep you neatly packed.
- Panel covers the shoulder straps and hipbelt to safely check it for a flight. Panels stows when not in use.
- Integrated rain cover keeps your belongings dry.
- Removable day pack has padded back panel and shoulder straps.