Mec Scully 30 Dry Duffle - $79.00 ($20.00 Off)
Mec Scully 30 Dry Duffle
get this deal
Unstrapped from the back of a quad, tossed into a plane's cargo hold, and then splashed onto the floor of a canoe. It's just another day for this rugged expedition dry bag. The rectangular shape is stable and stackable, so you don’t have to burrow to the bottom of a tube for your camera. The upper flap unzips to reveal a wide roll-top closure that can be sealed to keep water out, or strapped out of the way for use as a conventional duffle. Multiple lash points let you secure the Scully to any surface. Padded stow-away shoulder straps add comfort when you must be your own beast of burden. The 30L version fits on a bike or motorcycle rack, and holds enough gear for minimalist overnights or day trips in unpredictable weather.
- Coated nylon fabric is super rugged and PVC-free.
- Top flap zipper has oversized pull loops to accommodate gloved hands or chilled fingers.
- Inside top flap has a zippered mesh pocket for quick-access items.
- Snaps hold the wide roll-top closure strips in place to ensure easy rolling and an effective seal.
- Purge valve allows air evacuation to make the bag as small as possible.
- Carrying options include top, side and end handles or comfortable, stow-away shoulder straps.
- All materials are PVC-free except for the purge valve, which is hard PVC. Hard PVC contains fewer eco-hazardous plasticizers than soft PVC, and is fully recyclable.
- Note: these dry bags do not provide submersible waterproof protection or impact protection. For electronics, we recommend hard cases with gasket seals.