Level Six Algonquin Portage Pack - $89.00 ($106.00 Off)
Level Six Algonquin Portage Pack
get this deal
Tough, old-school and cavernous. The Algonquin Portage Pack is made of bomber 840-denier nylon with a comfortable, but simple padded harness and a removable, adjustable tumpline (like we mentioned, it's old-school). Lots of external lash points for attaching even more.
- Made of burly 840-denier nylon.
- All webbing is ballistic nylon that is super durable.
- Double bar tacked reinforcements throughout.
- Air mesh covered padded pre-curved shoulder and waist harness.
- Sternum strap.
- Mesh and foam padded backpanel.
- Removable and adjustable tumpline (Google it).
- Top opening with an inner spindrift collar and a flap that closes with 3 buckles.
- Webbing grab handles to haul it out of the canoe.
- 4 swivel hooks on front for attaching a map case.
- Side compression straps to compress the load or lash on extra gear.
- Daisy chains for lashing gear.