Patagonia Baby Down Sweater - Infants To Children - $86.94 ($38.06 Off)
Patagonia Baby Down Sweater - Infants To Children
get this deal
Serious warmth for keeping spirits high. The Patagonia Baby Down Sweater provides a layer of warm, windproof insulation that's great for kids who won't be generating a lot of heat when riding in a sled or baby carrier. The weather-resistant outer fabric is extremely light and has a good amount of abrasion resistance. Quilted construction keeps the down in place and elastic at the back hem seals out drafts.
- Shell and lining are recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep it water-resistant and windproof.
- Insulated with premium 700-fill-power recycled down reclaimed from down products.
- Quilted construction secures the down in place.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls.
- Full-length zipper has a wind flap and zipper garage.
- Elastic at back hem traps warm air.
- Internal hand-me-down ID label.