Microsoft Microsoft Store: Get the Razer Phone 2 for $399.99 (regularly $1099.99) Get the Razer Phone 2 for $400 at Microsoft!get this deal
Game wherever you go with a new phone from the Microsoft Store, because the Razer Phone 2 is just $399.99 (regularly $1099.99) with free shipping, for a total savings of $700.00!
Originally released in October 2018, the Razer Phone 2 is Razer's flagship gaming-oriented smartphone, featuring a 5.7" IPS display with a best-in-class 120Hz refresh rate for ultra-smooth animations. For reference, this deal is a new historical low for this phone, beating the previous mark of $459.99 during Prime Day 2019. Other specs include:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with custom vapor chamber cooling system
- 8GB of RAM with 64GB of storage (expandable to up to 1TB via microSD)
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers featuring Dolby Atmos and a 24-bit USB-C DAC
- Dual 12MP rear cameras with image stabilization for faster, sharper shots
- Glass back design with wireless charging, Razer Chroma RGB logo and IP67 water resistance
- Android 8.1 Oreo with support for Android 9.0 Pie
This deal is available online or in Microsoft retail stores (where available) for a limited time. The Microsoft Store offers free shipping on all orders and the Razer Phone 2 is compatible with most major carriers in Canada.