Best Buy Best Buy: Get FREE Galaxy Buds+, 128GB microSD Card and Qi Wireless Charger When You Pre-Order the Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra Pre-Order the Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra Now!

get this deal

Get a trio of freebies with Samsung's newest smartphones from Best Buy, because you'll get free Samsung Galaxy Buds+, a Samsung 128GB microSDXC Memory Card and a Samsung Qi Wireless Charger when you pre-order the new Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ or Galaxy S20 Ultra -- a value of $334.97!

Originally unveiled on February 11, the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra feature 120Hz 6.2", 6.7" and 6.9" OLED displays (respectively), 5G network connectivity, 12GB of RAM, triple (S20) or quad (S20+/S20 Ultra) rear cameras and more -- for comparison, Best Buy's pre-order deal is even better than Samsung's bonus of just Galaxy Buds+.

We've listed all available colours and configurations below.

Best Buy's pre-order bonuses are available online only until March 5 and all pre-orders will ship starting March 6. Quantities are limited, so pre-order soon if you want your phone on release day! All Galaxy S20 bundles qualify for free shipping from BestBuy.ca.

17 Comments

View all
    • I purchased just the regular s20 in cloud blue. I currently use an s8. Skipped the s9, was considering the s10 last year, but didn't commit. So Its a no brainer, so i had to buy the s20. I went for the regular version, because i don't like bigger phones. Too big for my pockets with bigger phones. The regular s20 looks like its just a tad bit bigger than my current s8, which is fine by me. Nor do care for a 100mp camera, i own a full frame mirrorless camera. Cell phone photos are too important to me. I also hopped on this, because it comes with the galaxy buds +, but i'll probably sell them, since i have jaybird vista's already.

      The official release date is March 6th. My estimated ship date is March 3rd. Does anyone know how well Samsung does in terms of shipping dates. So for example, I've purchased iphones in the past, and have received my phones on the actual shipping day. I've always received my phone the day of the estimated ship date when i purchased iphones in the past. Last iphone i bought had an estimate shipping date of Sept 21st, and received it on that day. Anybody have experience on this with Samsung? how good are they with estimating the actual shipping date. More important, do you receive the phone the day or estimated shipping day?

      I'm only asking because I actually leaving for a trip to Australia on March 4th @ 1am. Hopefully i get my phone on March 3rd, if not, I'll come home to a shiny new phone after a 3 week vacay.
    • Report Post
    • I was really hoping to buy new S phone after S9+ but the price is real shock. I guess I will be waiting few months to get used one 😉
    • Report Post
    • phuviano wrote: I purchased just the regular s20 in cloud blue.
      What freebies did you also get for pre-ordering the S20?

      bestbuy has the buds+ / 128gb sd card / wireless qi pad included on their website for s20 preorders
    • Report Post
    • spena wrote: What freebies did you also get for pre-ordering the S20?

      bestbuy has the buds+ / 128gb sd card / wireless qi pad included on their website for s20 preorders
      Wow, didn't realize that. Thanks for that info.
    • Report Post
    • These prices are getting ridiculous.

      You can get a nice ultrabook for around what they are asking for a flagship phone today.
    • Report Post
    • phuviano wrote: I purchased just the regular s20 in cloud blue. I currently use an s8. Skipped the s9, was considering the s10 last year, but didn't commit. So Its a no brainer, so i had to buy the s20. I went for the regular version, because i don't like bigger phones. Too big for my pockets with bigger phones. The regular s20 looks like its just a tad bit bigger than my current s8, which is fine by me. Nor do care for a 100mp camera, i own a full frame mirrorless camera. Cell phone photos are too important to me. I also hopped on this, because it comes with the galaxy buds +, but i'll probably sell them, since i have jaybird vista's already.

      The official release date is March 6th. My estimated ship date is March 3rd. Does anyone know how well Samsung does in terms of shipping dates. So for example, I've purchased iphones in the past, and have received my phones on the actual shipping day. I've always received my phone the day of the estimated ship date when i purchased iphones in the past. Last iphone i bought had an estimate shipping date of Sept 21st, and received it on that day. Anybody have experience on this with Samsung? how good are they with estimating the actual shipping date. More important, do you receive the phone the day or estimated shipping day?

      I'm only asking because I actually leaving for a trip to Australia on March 4th @ 1am. Hopefully i get my phone on March 3rd, if not, I'll come home to a shiny new phone after a 3 week vacay.

      I only switched from a s8 to a s9 because of a boxing day deal, Got a better plan, sold my s8, got a s9 and a $300 gift card. Came out ahead like 800 bucks.

      I feel the price of the S20 is getting too greedy. Getting much too close to a nice ultrabook now in pricing. And my S9 works just as good as the day I bought it.
    • Report Post
    • Im gonna get the S20 Ultra in 2022.
    • Report Post
    • May be yes if I can get it free with no changes on my plan. If not I will go for another Samsung A71.
      Currently using S9+ and A70 both are great phone.
    • Report Post
    • People can't afford to pay rent but buy $2000 phones. It's mind blowing.
    • Report Post
    • I always get the top Samsung flagship (S9+, Note 9, S10+, Note 10+) but I think I will pass on the Ultra, prices really are getting insane, even for a phone enthusiast like myself.
    • Report Post
    • HP_John wrote: I always get the top Samsung flagship (S9+, Note 9, S10+, Note 10+) but I think I will pass on the Ultra, prices really are getting insane, even for a phone enthusiast like myself.
      I think Apple is to blame - their profit shrinking so they are trying to maximize what their loyalist are willing to pay - at least Samsung is trying to justify it. Seriously, Apple isn't even trying
    • Report Post
    • iPhone doesn't rule but i had to pick up the iphone 11 after returning the Note 10+ for it's throttled 380 nit indoor brightness. Glad i did.

      I'm not paying more for a phone than my laptop (Surface 3).
    • Report Post
    • I went for the Samsung S20 Ultra 5G in 512 GB, after owning Apple products for years... Apple really has dropped the ball lately.

      EDIT: ordered mine from Best Buy, to get the SD card/wireless charger bundle; my delivery says March 9th... not sure why, since the phone launches on March 6th (the Friday)... are there really that many preorders for the device, or is it just an estimate?
    • Report Post
    • Go big or go home. Ultra.
    • Report Post
    • None

      I just bought an S10+ for $550 instead
    • Report Post
    • Viper98 wrote: None

      I just bought an S10+ for $550 instead
      Where?
    • Report Post

Other Cell Phones Deals

View all

Other Best Buy Deals

View all
get deal