SPC Card SPC Card: Get a FREE SPC Membership Trial Until July 31 Get a FREE SPC Card Membership Trial!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Get access to discounts at hundreds of stores with SPC Card, because you can get a free SPC membership trial until July 31!

SPC is a loyalty program that offers deals and discounts for Canadian students at over 400 stores including adidas, Apple, Roots, Samsung, The Source and more -- click here to view a complete list of participating retailers and offers.

Simply create a new SPC account online or through the SPC: Student Deals app (Android, iOS) to start your free trial!

SPC free membership trials are effective until July 31. A student ID is not required to sign up, but may be requested when making a purchase at participating retailers.

41 Comments

View all
    • Thanks for this, it worked.
    • Report Post
    • Are there sites that accept SPC? Or is it just usable in person?
    • Report Post
    • JohnF100 wrote: Are there sites that accept SPC? Or is it just usable in person?
      I think this promo is more online with the virus in the wild. One of the popular online ones is the Samsung store, especially if you are buying a phone, 10% off $1500 really helps.
    • Report Post
    • bestknightmare wrote: With face mask on, it is a bit more difficult to check ID and all.... Just saying. For students only but hey, I actually use it for my toddler. I checked with spc and they have no lower age limit.
      Your toddler has a student ID? =)

      Thanks for the post though! I know of people who can make use of this
    • Report Post
    • silverele wrote: Your toddler has a student ID? =)

      Thanks for the post though! I know of people who can make use of this
      I was asked once but I said kindergarten dosnt issue any
    • Report Post
    • Can't wait to get 10% off New York Fries again!
    • Report Post
    • bestknightmare wrote: I was asked once but I said kindergarten dosnt issue any
      Lol

      it's like taking your toddler trick or treating at halloween going up to the door and asking for candy for the baby... I saw that a lot, it's so embarrassing
    • Report Post
    • Good idea regarding the kindergarten, now SPC will suddenly receive a spike from a lot of parents.
      ManCaveGamer wrote: Lol

      it's like taking your toddler trick or treating at halloween going up to the door and asking for candy for the baby... I saw that a lot, it's so embarrassing
      Considering the amount of money you spend on them, it's a fair deal to save some with their help. Especially considering you aren't infringing any rule.
    • Report Post
    • 75% of spc users aren't students. FYI, it is ok to have spc without being a a student.
    • Report Post
    • L4cky wrote: 75% of spc users aren't students. FYI, it is ok to have spc without being a a student.
      are you saying we can use the free trial and no one is going to ask for a student card ? (Online purchase, of course)

      TIA
    • Report Post
    • I have a 2 year old how does this work?do I say I’m shopping on his behalf? Or am I the 2 year old
    • Report Post
    • L4cky wrote: 75% of spc users aren't students. FYI, it is ok to have spc without being a a student.
      Yeah - historically you had to present a student ID with your SPC.... but it's become a general rewards program like Aeroplan or Air Miles in recent years.
    • Report Post
    • Madchester wrote: Yeah - historically you had to present a student ID with your SPC.... but it's become a general rewards program like Aeroplan or Air Miles in recent years.
      Has anyone ever got rejected for using as spc card?
    • Report Post
    • juve4lfe wrote: I have a 2 year old how does this work?do I say I’m shopping on his behalf? Or am I the 2 year old

      SPC card does not mean the product itself has to be for students. It means a student can use the card to get the discount.

      Any student can purchase for a 2 year old.
      The student may have a baby.
      The student can purchase a gift for a 2 year old baby or a 80 year old gramma.

      If you look like a 50 year old, and use the SPC card to purchase something at the store, they probably have the right to not honor the discount, unless you actually are an adult student with the ID.


      Its like a Militay personnel discount.
      It's for the person who are in the military, not a discount to purchase weapons.
    • Report Post
    • el'ation wrote: SPC card does not mean the product itself has to be for student. It means a student can use the card get the discount.

      Any student can purchase for a 2 year old.
      The student may have a baby.
      The student can purchase a gift for a 2 year old baby or a 80 year old gramma.

      If you look like a 50 year old, and use the SPC card to purchase something at the store, they probably have the right to not honor the discount, unless you actually are an adult student with the ID.


      I don’t look like 50 year old but I’ll probably get “carded” so this deal is not for me
    • Report Post
    • Thanks OP. Purchased a Samsung phone with 20% off. Now the wait begins...lol
    • Report Post
    • Getting an error message: 'sign up failed :('

      Anyone else got this error?
    • Report Post
    • Same here, signup failed.
    • Report Post
    • I used to have an account years ago but none of my e-mails are valid? Did they get bought out or something?
    • Report Post

Other Books, Music, Movies, Magazines Deals

View all
get deal