Google Play Google Play: Get Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 9-Movie Collection in 4K for $79.99 (regularly $199.99) Get the Star Wars 9-Movie Collection for $80!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Enjoy every era of the Skywalker Saga in 4K with this deal, because you can get Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga 9-Movie Collection for $79.99 (regularly $199.99) from Google Play -- a savings of $120.00!

This collection includes all nine main movies from the Star Wars franchise in 4K HDR resolution, so you can watch every second of action and every memeable moment (Hello there!) in crystal-clear quality. For comparison, the 4K collection currently $89.99 at Microsoft, while iTunes only carries the 1080p collection for the same $79.99 price.

This deal is available online for a limited time and Google Play content is viewable in browsers, through the YouTube app (Android, iOS) and other devices that support YouTube playback including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku and more.

78 Comments

View all
    • Star Wars: A New Hope (1977) intro text is in French on Disney+ for me.
    • Report Post
    • Nice to see a sale on this, but you can get a full year subscription to Disney+ for this price, and yes like you mentioned, all Star Wars films in 4K HDR as well as Dolby Vision. Digital versions of these films are capped at 1080p.

      Oh, and you get access to thousands of other movies and shows!
    • Report Post
    • Damn, I already watched most of these on Disney. Still tempted to buy them just to have them in 4K.
    • Report Post
    • blyndfyre wrote: Star Wars: A New Hope (1977) intro text is in French on Disney+ for me.

      They all were for me. I emailed. No reply. Ever.
    • Report Post
    • JohnA75316 wrote: Nice to see a sale on this, but you can get a full year subscription to Disney+ for this price, and yes like you mentioned, all Star Wars films in 4K HDR as well as Dolby Vision. Digital versions of these films are capped at 1080p.

      Oh, and you get access to thousands of other movies and shows!
      Digital versions on Google and Microsoft are not capped at 1080p. They are all available at 4k with HDR.
      This is more of a deal for those of us who collect movies & why I stated they are available on Disney at the same resolution. iTunes is the only service stuck at 1080 with their conflict with Disney.
    • Report Post
    • I'm a noob.. how do I own these?.. do I download the mkv? After I pay?... what device do I need to play these in 4K HDR?
    • Report Post
    • Disney plus + Playon.tv to save it...cheaper and more value
    • Report Post
    • TLSRULZ wrote: I'm a noob.. how do I own these?.. do I download the mkv? After I pay?... what device do I need to play these in 4K HDR?
      You stream them, just like you would from Netflix. The difference is that you use the Google Play app (or is it Google Video?) to do it.

      Exactly how that works will depend on the device you use. If you have Chromecast for your TV and an Android phone it's pretty simple. Google Video is pretty widely supported by many TVs and other systems as well.
    • Report Post
    • 3 good movies in there
    • Report Post
    • I wonder what the bitrate is like on these. Is it the same as BR or cut considerably for streaming.
    • Report Post
    • FARMERBLANCHE wrote:
      Also remember no Canadian movie codes from discs will redeem in 4k in Canada...

      Wait, what? Is this actually true?
    • Report Post
    • Normally i'd ask who dares downvote anything Star Wars related but i'll answer my own question w/ it's probably 2 Trekkies lurking in the shadows.
    • Report Post
    • blyndfyre wrote: Star Wars: A New Hope (1977) intro text is in French on Disney+ for me.
      I just went to check and you're right! You think they might want to fix a mistake like that given most people in Canada probably don't want the intro text in French.
    • Report Post
    • I was so excited to watch it with my young kids for their first time. Signed up for a monthly membership to Disney+ and was totally let down when I saw that.

      I ended up canceling my membership and I had to quickly find "other means" of getting the film for us all to watch.
    • Report Post
    • I remember paying $99 for the 6 movie set years ago solid deal just to have them. I ended up buying the last three when they were on sale a couple of weeks ago just to have them even though I have disney+. gotta support small businesses ya know :)
    • Report Post
    • blyndfyre wrote: Star Wars: A New Hope (1977) intro text is in French on Disney+ for me.
      Select A New Hope from a different category grouping, Star Wars > Movies, and it should start the English scroll. It did for me.

      May the 4th be with You.
    • Report Post
    • DarthVicious wrote: Select A New Hope from a different category grouping, Star Wars > Movies, and it should start the English scroll. It did for me.

      May the 4th be with You.
      Appreciate the help, but I already added the entire saga to my Plex library.

      I do recall trying to start the film on multiple devices and from multiple categories and even playing with the audio and subtitles, all to no avail. I even checked Reddit and there were many complaints on this issue.
    • Report Post
    • zero64 wrote: You stream them, just like you would from Netflix. The difference is that you use the Google Play app (or is it Google Video?) to do it.

      Exactly how that works will depend on the device you use. If you have Chromecast for your TV and an Android phone it's pretty simple. Google Video is pretty widely supported by many TVs and other systems as well.
      Thx... but then is the bitrate comparable to a UHD HDR BD ? .... I still hang onto to physical media if I can.. or at least ripped to my NAS.
    • Report Post

Other Books, Music, Movies, Magazines Deals

View all

Other Google Play Deals

View all
get deal