Google.com Apple iTunes + Google Play: Get Tenet in 4K for $12.99 (regularly $24.99) Take 50% Off Tenet in 4K on iTunes and Google Play

get this deal
this offer is expired

Watch 2020's biggest summer blockbuster at home, because you can save 50% on Tenet in 4K from Apple iTunes and Google Play!

Originally released in September 2020, Tenet is the latest thriller from The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan, where a CIA agent discovers how to manipulate the flow of time and joins a secretive organization tasked with preventing mankind's extinction.

The highly-anticipated film was delayed several times before its release and ultimately under-performed at the box office, in large part because of widespread lockdowns and reluctance from movie-goers to visit movie theatres during the ongoing pandemic.

This offer is available through Apple iTunes or Google Play for a limited time. All content is digital and available to download or stream on supported devices immediately after purchase.

98 Comments

View all
    • Noticed the same on iTunes the other day as well.
    • Report Post
    • Hope it includes subtitles. It is not watchable without them ;)
    • Report Post
    • xtrmDeals wrote: Great movie!
      Christopher Nolan never disappoints.

      Who does the main character sounds like to you?
    • Report Post
    • vr_nguyen wrote: Christopher Nolan never disappoints.

      Who does the main character sounds like to you?
      Hmmm... Not sure.
    • Report Post
    • bphills wrote: Was perusing the Goolge Play Store and noticed the 4k version of Tenet was on sale for $12.99. Pretty good price for a fairly new movie.
      Will Google play really stream in 4k with browser ? I ordered movie from them before and returned because display was not HD
      Id love to buy this if it can stream 4k in browser
    • Report Post
    • xtrmDeals wrote: Hmmm... Not sure.
      Did you know the main character is Denzel Washington's son?

      Now who does he sound like? Lol
    • Report Post
    • Tenet is stupid, not worth $1
    • Report Post
    • Terrible movie. Someone needs to reel Nolan in a bit. He tried to out Nolan himself.
    • Report Post
    • Tenet is inception and shutter island X50 on the logic and thinking scale - rewatch it a second time and it makes a whole whack more sense. Awesome film.
    • Report Post
    • great deal! bought it at original didn't regret it... I had to watch it 5 times to actually understand what's happening 80% of the time. the other 20% is just lost in my brain.
    • Report Post
    • Weird there is no Atmos track.

      EDIT: I see Nolan releases his movies in 5.1
    • Report Post
    • Dang was hoping the Op was The Protagonist
    • Report Post
    • Watched it twice in December. Couldn't really follow the first time around.

      IMG_20201226_094716.jpg
    • Report Post
    • Garbage movie.

      Not a super woke movie, average wokeness... this is just a weak movie at it's core.
      frenetic26 wrote:

      CODE: Select all

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t23ZEKqGHzs
      Basically this.
    • Report Post
    • I don't know how people can complain about this movie. It was way better than 99% of the crap coming out of Hollywood these days and actually had an original story.

      I thought it was awesome and is one of those movies where you absolutely have to watch it a second time to fully understand it and get all the references.
    • Report Post
    • If you're having trouble following the logic of the movie, you're not alone. I recommend watching some YouTube explainer videos after your first go. It really helps makes things easier to understand and the premise is really not that complicated but I feel they didn't do a great job of explaining it in the movie. Not his best work, but enjoyed it overall.

      https://youtu.be/x6Kbphnil7s
    • Report Post
    • sixteen12 wrote: Weird there is no Atmos track.
      That is odd. Just noticed the same on iTunes. DD5.1 for audio.
    • Report Post

Other Books, Music, Movies, Magazines Deals

View all

Other Google.com Deals

View all
get deal