BookOutlet.com Book Outlet: $5.19 Sky in the Deep, $7.29 201 Recipes You'll Make Forever, $10.09 Mr. Dickens and His Carol + More Best Sellersget this deal
Educate and entertain yourself with Book Outlet where you can save on the top 200 bestsellers for a limited time.
Here's a selection of some of their top sellers:
- Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young - $5.19 (list price $23.50)
- Raised to be a warrior, seventeen-year-old Eelyn fights alongside her Aska clansmen in an ancient, rivalry against the Riki clan. Her life is brutal but simple: fight and survive. Until the day she sees the impossible on the battlefield - her brother, fighting with the enemy - the brother she watched die five years ago. Faced with her brother's betrayal, she must survive the winter in the mountains with the Riki, in a village where every neighbor is an enemy, every battle scar possibly one she delivered. But when the Riki village is raided by a ruthless clan thought to be a legend, Eelyn is even more desperate to get back to her beloved family. She is given no choice but to trust Fiske, her brother’s friend, who sees her as a threat. They must do the impossible: unite the clans to fight together, or risk being slaughtered one by one. Driven by a love for her clan and her growing love for Fiske, Eelyn must confront her own definition of loyalty and family while daring to put her faith in the people she’s spent her life hating.
- 201 Recipes You'll Make Forever: Classic Recipes for Today's Home Cooks by Taste of Home Books - $7.29 (list price $24.99)
- Meatloaf. Brownies. Fried chicken. Chocolate cake. Lasagna. Pot roast. Gingerbread. Apple pie. Chicken Noodle Soup. These are the recipes that every home cook relies on - the classics that form the cornerstone of American family cooking. Whether you’re a newlywed starting your own family, a graduate soon to be out on your own or an experienced cook who simply wants all the greatest hits - tested and perfected - in one convenient place, this volume is a must have. These recipes are the ones you’ll turn to time and again, and Taste of Home 201 Recipes You'll Make Forever is the book you will continuously reach for.
- Mr. Dickens and His Carol by Samantha Silva - $10.09 (list price $34.99)
- Charles Dickens is not feeling the Christmas spirit. His newest book is an utter flop, the critics have turned against him, relatives near and far hound him for money. While his wife plans a lavish holiday party for their ever-expanding family and circle of friends, Dickens has visions of the poor house. But when his publishers try to blackmail him into writing a Christmas book to save them all from financial ruin, he refuses. And a serious bout of writer’s block sets in. Frazzled and filled with self-doubt, Dickens seeks solace in his great palace of thinking, the city of London itself. On one of his long night walks, in a once-beloved square, he meets the mysterious Eleanor Lovejoy, who might be just the muse he needs. As Dickens’ deadlines close in, Eleanor propels him on a Scrooge-like journey that tests everything he believes about generosity, friendship, ambition, and love. The story he writes will change Christmas forever.
- The Autobiography of Gucci Mane by Gucci Mane and Neil Martinez-Belkin - $3.69 (list price $22.00)
- The platinum-selling recording artist began writing his remarkable autobiography in a federal maximum security prison. Released in 2016, he emerged radically transformed. He was sober, smiling, focused, and positive—a far cry from the Gucci Mane of years past.
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield - $5.79 (list price $20.91)
- Reclusive author Vida Winter, famous for her collection of twelve enchanting stories, has spent the past six decades penning a series of alternate lives for herself. Now old and ailing, she is ready to reveal the truth about her extraordinary existence and the violent and tragic past she has kept secret for so long. Calling on Margaret Lea, a young biographer troubled by her own painful history, Vida disinters the life she meant to bury for good. Margaret is mesmerized by the author's tale of gothic strangeness - featuring the beautiful and willful Isabelle, the feral twins Adeline and Emmeline, a ghost, a governess,a topiary garden and a devastating fire. Together, Margaret and Vida confront the ghosts that have haunted them while becoming, finally, transformed by the truth themselves.
Offer is live for a limited time. Shipping is free on orders over $45. Quantities are limited so shop now while supplies last.