Canadian Tire Canadian Tire Biggest Tire Sale of the Year: Up to 25% off the Widest Selection of Tires Up to 25% off the Widest Selection of Tiresget this deal
Get your tires before the first snowfall this year and beat the rush and the insane traffic with Canadian Tire during their Biggest Tire Sale of the Year and get up to 25% off the widest selection of tires for a limited time.
Here's a selection of some of their products:
- MotoMaster Winter Edge Tire - from $83.99 (regularly $111.99)
- Michelin X-Ice SNOW Winter Tire - from $117.49 (regularly $134.99)
- Certified WinterTrek Tire - from $48.74 (regularly $64.99)
- Yokohama GEOLANDAR G015 A/T Tire - from $138.37 (regularly $162.99)
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Tire - from $135.97 (regularly $169.97)
- Pirelli Winter Ice Zero FR Tire - from $99.49 (regularly $111.99)
- Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 Tire - from $111.74 (regularly $148.99)
- Pirelli P4 Four Seasons PLUS Tire - from $89.49 (regularly $101.99)
- MotoMaster APL Tire - from $125.99 (regularly $167.99)
- Goodyear Wrangler SR-A Tire - $128.24 (regularly $170.99)
Sale is live for a limited time. Certain items are available via Canadian Tire's Pay & Pick Up tool, where you can pay for your items online and pick them up in-store to avoid line-ups, without any additional charges. You can also check if you're eligible for home delivery, now available in most areas for an extra fee.