Best Buy Best Buy Ultimate Appliance Event: Up to $1000.00 Off When You Purchase Two or More Major Kitchen Appliances Best Buy's Ultimate Appliance Event is On Now!get this deal
Your dream kitchen starts with a trip to Best Buy, because their Ultimate Appliance Event is on now and you can save up to $1000.00 when you buy two or more major appliances!
The savings you receive will depend on your order total -- eligible purchases must include a minimum of two major kitchen appliances and we've listed the purchase thresholds below.
- $100.00 off when you spend $1000.00
- $250.00 off when you spend $2500.00
- $500.00 off when you spend $4000.00
- $1000.00 off when you spend $6500.00
Standalone dishwashers, freezers, ranges and refrigerators are eligible and we've listed a handful of products to give you an idea of what's available.
- Bosch 800 Series 24" Built-In Dishwasher - $1599.99
- LG 24" 46dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack - $799.99 (regularly $949.99)
- Samsung 24" 51dB Built-In Dishwasher with Third Rack - $549.99 (regularly $599.99)
- Danby 4.3 Cu. Ft. Upright Freezer - $419.99
- Insignia 3.5 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer - $249.99
- Whirlpool 22 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer - $849.99
- Frigidaire Gallery 30" 5.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Air Fry Range - $1499.99 (regularly $1599.99)
- GE 30" 5.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range - $1299.99 (regularly $1399.99)
- LG 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range - $1499.99 (regularly $1699.99)
- Insignia 30" 18 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - $799.99
- LG 33" 24.5 Cu. Ft French Door Refrigerator - $2199.99 (regularly $2299.99)
- Samsung Family Hub 36" 4-Door French Door Refrigerator - $3999.99 (regularly $4299.99)
Pre-built kitchen appliance packages already reflect the discount and there are some restrictions, as Café, KitchenAid, Miele and Best Buy Marketplace products are excluded.
The Ultimate Appliance Event is effective until October 22 and Best Buy offers scheduled delivery for all major appliance purchases.