Sport Chek Sport Chek Friends & Family Event: Up to 25% Off Your Purchase Until July 13 Shop Sport Chek's Friends & Family Event Now!

get this deal
this offer is expired

Rekindle your friendship with Sport Chek this weekend, because their Friends & Family Event is back and you can save up to 25% on your purchase until July 13!

Simply shop online and use the promo code FF20JULY at checkout to activate your Friends & Family discount!

The discount will vary depending on what you purchase -- regular-priced merchandise will receive 25% off, while already-reduced merchandise will receive an additional 10% off.

There are some restrictions, as Apple, Arc'teryx, Bauer Elite/Performance, Birkenstock, Brooks, Converse, Fitbit, Garmin, GoPro, select Nike, Yeti, marquee footwear ending in $-.00 and clearance items ending in $-.88 are excluded.

The Sport Chek Friends & Family Event is effective online until July 14 at 1:59 AM ET, with a limit of one coupon per purchase. SportChek.ca offers free shipping on orders over $99.00.

177 Comments

View all
    • I bought some items in-store. Do you think I can bring in the receipt for a price adjustment?
    • Report Post
    • DealDweller wrote: I bought some items in-store. Do you think I can bring in the receipt for a price adjustment?
      Yeah they are pretty good with doing those as long as it was a recent purchase.
    • Report Post
    • ragin_pyro wrote: It looks like Sport Check and Atmosphere are having another sale.

      Online & instore Thursday, July 9th - Monday, July 13th, 2020

      25% off regular priced items
      10% off already reduced items

      Online code: FF20JULY

      The regular exclusions apply.
      And what are the “ regular exclusions”? Applicable to already reduced clearance or no ?
    • Report Post
    • mrfrugal83 wrote: And what are the “ regular exclusions”? Applicable to already reduced clearance or no ?
      I’m wondering the same thing about clearance.. some stores have extra sales on clearance. Would be nice to stack on top of that
    • Report Post
    • mrfrugal83 wrote: Applicable to already reduced clearance or no ?
      Those are usually an additional 10% off.
    • Report Post
    • Hard to buy anything from them once you’ve already bought items at 50-70% discount through their employee pricing events...
    • Report Post
    • puglife644 wrote: Hard to buy anything from them once you’ve already bought items at 50-70% discount through their employee pricing events...
      Indeed, but there hasnt been any vip/employee price events this year. Sucks.
    • Report Post
    • puglife644 wrote: Hard to buy anything from them once you’ve already bought items at 50-70% discount through their employee pricing events...
      And those are in store only.
      This is your best deal to get stuff online only or that your local store doesn’t stock
    • Report Post
    • Any one recommend up to -7 Celsius sleeping bag?

      Price aiming around $100
    • Report Post
    • Let's be realistic, there is no way that they would do another one of those VIP-in-store-only sales during the pandemic.
      Might as well settle for this should you need some gear.
    • Report Post
    • mekkkkkkkk wrote: Doesn't work on sportexperts.ca / atmosphere in QC :(, thanks anyhow
      As noted in the original post the sale starts Thursday July 9th.
    • Report Post
    • DealDweller wrote: I bought some items in-store. Do you think I can bring in the receipt for a price adjustment?
      Price adjustment within 7 days
    • Report Post
    • chilli604 wrote: Any one recommend up to -7 Celsius sleeping bag?

      Price aiming around $100
      If you’re trying to get a “good” sleeping bag at that price for -7 Celsius, the options are slim to none. For cheaper options, synthetic will be your best bet. Although heavier than down f, it will provide you with warmth even if wet. I’m assuming you are planning to backcountry in the Rockies so here’s my suggestion for this price point: I consider heat and weight first. I’m also assuming you’re a male with standard size so here:

      https://www.atmosphere.ca/categories/ge ... Bsize%5D=0
      2lbs, synthetic, excellent hoodie


      That’s really all I can find. Pm me if you want to dish out more money on a good down sleeping bag that’ll last you a life!
    • Report Post
    • cheelos wrote: If you’re trying to get a “good” sleeping bag at that price for -7 Celsius, the options are slim to none. For cheaper options, synthetic will be your best bet. Although heavier than down f, it will provide you with warmth even if wet. I’m assuming you are planning to backcountry in the Rockies so here’s my suggestion for this price point: I consider heat and weight first. I’m also assuming you’re a male with standard size so here:

      https://www.atmosphere.ca/categories/ge ... Bsize%5D=0
      2lbs, synthetic, excellent hoodie


      That’s really all I can find. Pm me if you want to dish out more money on a good down sleeping bag that’ll last you a life!
      Wow sweet. Thanks for the info and searching for me.

      I am a new camper. Might camp 2-3 times a year. Met this girl. So wants to take me camping off grid (hope she doesn't murder me) I'd rather buy things once. So spending a little more is okay.

      That looks like it will be good
      Any others. Let me know. I will trust you Stranger
    • Report Post
    • Since Costco is definitely OOS in terms of bicycles can someone recommend a good hybrid bike from Sportchek that they have online?
    • Report Post
    • ragin_pyro wrote: Starts July 9th

      It looks like Sport Check and Atmosphere are having another sale.

      Online & instore Thursday, July 9th - Monday, July 13th, 2020

      25% off regular priced items
      10% off already reduced items

      Online code: FF20JULY

      The regular exclusions of Apple, Arc’teryx, Bauer Elite/Performance, Brooks, CCM Elite, Fitbit, Garmin, GoPro, Yeti and select Converse, Nike, marquee footwear ending in $.00, items ending in $0.88 and other select brands and styles apply.
      Sorry - how do you know it will apply to Atmosphere? SportsChek doesnt ship to QC - but Atmosphere does :)
    • Report Post
    • nimfomanijak wrote: Since Costco is definitely OOS in terms of bicycles can someone recommend a good hybrid bike from Sportchek that they have online?
      I am having a hard time finding stock for many bike models. I suspect selection will be very limited unless they plan to update inventory in the next couple of days.
    • Report Post
    • chilli604 wrote: Wow sweet. Thanks for the info and searching for me.

      I am a new camper. Might camp 2-3 times a year. Met this girl. So wants to take me camping off grid (hope she doesn't murder me) I'd rather buy things once. So spending a little more is okay.

      That looks like it will be good
      Any others. Let me know. I will trust you Stranger
      Rip in peace bro
    • Report Post
    • I bought a bike last thursday, would they adjust the price if i dropped in this thursday??
    • Report Post
    • harveer wrote: I bought a bike last thursday, would they adjust the price if i dropped in this thursday??
      Of course!
    • Report Post

Other Apparel Deals

View all
get deal