The Microsoft Store is selling the Dell 28" 4K Ultra HD Monitor for only $299.00 (Reg. $499.00) with free shipping. That's a hot deal in our opinion, as most 4K pixel density monitors we've come across easily sell for over $500. This would make a great gift for the tech geek in your family who craves bleeding edge technology.
The Dell P2815Q is an affordable Ultra HD monitor which features a 28" TN panel from Chi Mei Optoelectronics. Other specifications include:
- TN panel with W-LED edge array backlight
- 28" screen with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Antiglare with hard coating 3H
- 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, 1920x1080 @ 60Hz resolution and refresh rate
- 5ms response time
- 300cd/m2 brightness
- 2 x DisplayPort in, 1 x DisplayPort out and 1 x HDMI/MHL inputs
- 1 x USB upstream and 4 x USB 3.0 ports downstream
- 1 x 3.5mm analog audio output
- VESA mount compatibible
Note, the maximum refresh rate at 3840 x 2160 resolution is capped at 30Hz which may be a deal breaker for the hardcore gamer.
This offer is live now. If interested, you'll want to pull the trigger before it's too late! As always, the Microsoft Store will ship all orders for free or follow this link to find a Microsoft Store near you.
For those of you looking for a Wii U either for yourself or as a Christmas gift, here's a sweet offer from Amazon.ca that's worth a look!
Currently, the Wii U Deluxe Bundle, which includes two free games -- Super Mario 3D World & Nintendo Land, is on sale for $279.99. However, if you purchase this bundle, you'll also receive a $40 Amazon.ca account credit for free! This credit will be added to your account once your Wii U ships and it will automatically apply to your next purchase. Essentially, you'd receive this bundle for just $239.99, which is a great deal.
This offer is live only while supplies last, so you'll want to pull the trigger fast if you're interested. At the time of posting, orders placed will still arrived before Christmas.
Thanks to leafs for posting this one in our forums!
If you're stuck on gift ideas, here's one from Walmart.ca for those kids who have tons of Barbies or Monster High dolls lying around. With this Luxury Dollhouse from Walmart.ca, you can give these dolls a home and add a new toy for your kids to play with. Originally priced at $99.97, you can now purchase this doll house for just $50.
This dollhouse has 3 levels with 4 fully decorated and furnished rooms and 2 staircases. All in all, there are 17 pieces of furniture included with the house.
This deal is available while supplies last, so if you're interested, click here to get more details on the dollhouse.
As always, shipping is free from Walmart.ca.
ToysRUs.ca: Disney's "Frozen" Anna and Elsa Dresses On Sale for $15 Each (Now Back In Stock!) + Free Shipping Over $25
These dresses are 50% off regular price, which means you can purchase them for just $14.94 each instead of $29.99. Whether you're purchasing these dresses in advance for Halloween or simply because your child loves to play dress-up, $15 is a reasonable price to pay for a Disney Princess costume. To compare, a third party retailer is selling these dresses for $34.99 on Amazon.ca.
Note that the costumes are intended for children between 3 - 5 years old. ToysRUs.ca offers free shipping on orders over $25, so you may want to pick up both dresses to meet the minimum purchase requirement.
Hollister's Epic Winter Sale is now live! Shop in-stores and online and you'll be able to take 50% off almost everything for a limited time only. If you're shopping online, just enter promo code 35588 at checkout. Otherwise, in-store shoppers will have all discounts taken automatically at checkout. This discount should apply to everything with the exception of jeans, clearance, fragrance & cologne, body care, bras, Down Undies, SoCal Spring Preview merchandise, select Outerwear styles, and third party merchandise.
Here's a look at some of the deals you can get during this sale:Women's:
- Monarch Beach Boyfriend Cardigan - $21.48 (was $42.95)
- Northside Faux Leather Skirt - $21.48 (was $42.95)
- Santa Monica Sweater - $21.48 (was $42.95)
- Breakwall Sherpa Lined Hoodie - $32.48 (was $64.95)
- First Point Printed Flannel Shirt - $21.48 (was $42.95)
- First Point Oversized Intarsia Sweater - $26.48 (was $52.95)
- Pleated Soft Shorts - $16.48 (was $32.95)
- Seascape Sherpa-Lined Hoodie - $42.48 (was $84.95)
- Victoria Beach Hoodie - $42.48 (was $84.95)
- So Cal Logo T-Shirt - $9.48 (was $18.95)
- Happy Holla Days Graphic T-Shirt - $9.48 (was $18.95)
- Broad Beach Flannel Shirt - $21.48 (was $42.95)
- Jack Creek Sweater - $26.48 (was $52.95)
- Surfer's Point Sherpa-Lined Sweater Hoodie - $64.50 (was $129)
This sale is live for a limited time only. Online orders over $50 will ship free.
Abercrombie.ca's online-exclusive winter sale is finally here! For a limited time only, you can take 50% off the entire store when you use promo code 15588 at checkout. While this offer is applicable sitewide, it will not apply on jeans, clearance, fragrance & cologne, body care, spring preview merchandise, men's Point Trail Leather Jackets, women's Down Expedition Parkas, and third party merchandise.
Here's a look at some of the deals you can get during this sale:Women's:
- Adin Peacoat - $127.50 (was $255)
- Zoe Boyfriend Sweatshirt - $32 (was $64)
- Madeline Cardigan - $42 (was $84)
- Bear Intarsia Sweater - $32 (was $64)
- Kristen Sweatshirt - $47 (was $94)
- Benni Embroidered Lace Dress - $42 (was $84)
- Felicity Bodycon Skirt - $27 (was $54)
- Expedition Parka - $265 (was $530)
- Hunters Pass Puffer Jacket - $117.50 (was $235)
- Couchsachraga Jacket - $147.50 (was $295)
- Lost Pond Sweater - $37 (was $74)
- Gilligan Mountain Sweatshirt Jacket - $75 (was $150)
- Bald Peak Flannel Shirt $37 (was $74)
- Classic Sweatpants - $37 (was $74)
Typically, orders over $50 will ship free. However, as the holiday shipping deadline has passed, if you want to receive your order by Christmas, you'll need to pay a little extra for 2-day shipping.
This sale is live for a limited time only.
Hudson's Bay New Coach Offers: $165 Ward Tote in Signature Coated Canvas, $24.50 Metallic Leather Picture Frame Key Ring + More
Hudson's Bay has some all new special offers on Coach merchandise! Keep reading for some of our highlights:
- Lexia Heel - $141.70 (was $218)
- Amy Boot - $316 (was $395)
- Taxi Tote in Leather - $234 (was $360)
- Ellis Tote in Leather - $247.50 (was $330)
- Sport Backpack in Leather - $497.25 (was $765)
- Metallic Leather Picture Frame Key Ring - $24.50 (was $35)
- Ward Tote in Signature Coated Canvas - $165 (was $220)
For those of you shopping for Christmas gifts, you still have time to place an order and have your order delivered by Christmas. Click here for more details on Hudson's Bay's holiday shipping deadlines.
These prices are live while supplies last. Shop over $99 and get your order shipped to you for free.
American Eagle Outfitters
This just in: American Eagle Outfitters is having a holly jolly sale to brighten up your holiday shopping trip: 40% off most AEO merchandise in-store and online, plus free shipping on all online orders. Simply use promotional code HOLIDAZE at checkout to qualify for the discount. The offer is not valid on the purchase of gift cards, AEO Jeans, or AERIE merchandise, but it does apply to already discounted merchandise, so you'll get an extra discount on anything already on sale.
AEO has a great selection of outerwear, sweaters, tops, scarves and hats to ward off the cold, boots, pants, plaid shirts, and gift items to choose from. Take a look at a few of our picks:
- AEO Get Down Hooded Puffer Jacket – $90.74 (was $151.23)
- AEO Space Dyed Jegging Sweater – $31.39 (was $52.31)
- AEO Soft & Sexy Lace Ballet T-Shirt – $17.43 (was $29.04)
- AEO Faux Fur Trapper Hat – $24.41 (was $40.67)
- AEO Shimmery Intarsia Loop Scarf – $20.91 (was $34.85)
- AEO Denim X Hi-Rise Jegging – $38.37 (was $63.95)
- AEO Fragrance & Shimmer Brush Gift Set – $20.91 (was $34.85)
- AEO Plaid Boyfriend Shirt – $27.90 (was $46.49)
- AEO Fleece Sweatpant – $20.94 (was $34.90)
- AEO Heritage Flannel – $24.44 (was $40.72)
- Woolrich Yankee Buck Boot – $174.56 (was $290.93)
- AEO Fleece Jogger Pant – $27.90 (was $46.49)
- AEO Iconic V-Neck Sweater – $27.90 (was $46.49)
- AEO Striped Mock Neck Sweater – $41.87 (was $69.77)
- AEO Suede Moccasin – $27.90 (was $46.49)
- AEO Vintage Applique Full-Zip Hoodie – $31.41 (was $52.36)
- AEO Evergreen Boxer – $8.73 (was $14.55)
- AE 1977 4.5 oz. Body Spray For Him – $6.93 (was $11.58)
This promotion comes with free shipping, and although the Canadian standard shipping deadline to guarantee arrival by the holidays has already passed, you might still be interested in ordering a fancy new outfit for this year's New Year's Eve party.
Walmart.ca: $14.88 Rubbermaid 50 Piece Easy Find Lids Food Storage Set (Back In Stock!) + Free Shipping
For those of you who either missed out on the deal or are looking to buy even more, here's a quick update that the Rubbermaid 50 Piece Easy Find Lids Food Storage Set is back in stock at Walmart.ca!
Just to recap, this set is on sale for $14.88, which is a killer price for 50 pieces. These containers are freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe, so it's easy to store and reheat your food, and clean the containers when you're done.
The 50 pieces are divided into 25 containers and 25 lids:
- (6) 0.5 cup containers
- (6) 1.25 cup containers
- (3) 2 cup containers
- (5) 3 cup containers
- (3) 5 cup containers
- (2) 7 cup containers
- (1) 9 cup container
Deal is live while supplies last. Orders will ship free from Walmart.ca.
Shopping for a new vacuum? We've spotted a good deal at Walmart.ca -- the Eureka Air Excel Bagless Canister Vacuum is on sale for $58, down from a regular price of $89.96. Here's a little bit more information about the vacuum:
- 9amp Motor
- HEPA H6 Filtration
- Bagless Canister Containment
- Automatic cord rewind system
- 11” Cleaning Width
- 7.9lb weight
- 6 foot Hose
- 16.5 feet Cord
- Warranty: 1 Year
The vacuum has great reviews -- 5/5 stars on Walmart.ca with 95 reviews, 4.1/5 stars on Amazon.com with 410 reviews, and 4.6/5 with 8 user reviews on HomeDepot.com. One thing to note is that this unit does not have a motorized brush head, so it might not be the best choice for carpeting.
Very importantly, Walmart.ca's price is the lowest price we've come across by a pretty wide margin! Amazon.com has the next lowest price of $77 US, and other US retailers list this for $99 to $148.
Shipping from Walmart.ca is free for all items. Don't forget to earn cash back from RedFlagDeals.com by using the green link!
Bench: Take 25% Off Regular Priced Merchandise & Extra 50% Off Already-Reduced Merchandise In-Stores & Online
Bench is having another sale in-stores and online! For a limited time only, you can take 25% off all regular priced items (including new arrivals) and an extra 50% off already reduced merchandise.
Without further ado, let's dive into some highlights:Women's:
- Lamb Softshell - $89.99 (was $199)
- Peachykeen Jacket - $64.99 (was $139)
- Pushbroom Jacket - $79.99 (was $179)
- Garlick II Jacket - $64.99 (was $149)
- Fret V24 Straight - $39.99 (was $99)
- Yule Fleece - $79.99 (was $179)
- Cacooner Jacket - $209.25 (was $279)
- Canabroom Zip Hoody - $119.25 (was $159)
- Issential Jacket - $194.25 (was $259)
- Freewheel V1 Slim - $49.99 (was $119)
- Doublefull Jacket - $249.99 (was $549)
- Lassotype Softshell - $89.99 (was $199)
- Fullin Zip Thru Hooded Jacket - $64.99 (was $149)
- Raft B Jacket - $74.99 (was $169)
- Techmerit Zip Thru Hoody - $44.99 (was $99)
- Core Funnel Fleece - $59.25 (was $79)
- Declivity Zip Thru Hoody - $111.75 (was $149)
- Mighty Tim C Hooded - $149.25 (was $199)
All discounts will be taken automatically at checkout.
Shop over $99 and your order will ship to you for free. Otherwise, you can shop this sale in-stores.
Now and while supplies last, Lancome.ca is offering a choice between two free gift sets with any online purchase of $50 or more. Each of the bags is activated by its own code, so you can choose which one you'd prefer when making your purchase. Only one promotional code can be used per purchase, however, and this deal is only valid online.
The seven piece set, activated by the code FESTIVE14, includes the following items:
- Absolue Ultimate Night ßx, Intense Night Recovery and Replenishing Serum (8 ml)
- Blush Subtil, Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush
- Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover (50 ml)
- Definicils Precious Cells
- La Base Pro Perfecting Makeup Primer (7 ml)
- Absolue Night Recovery Cream ßx (15 ml)
- Cosmetic Bag
The five piece set, activated by the DEC14 code, includes the following items:
- Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate (8 ml)
- Hypnose Mini Custom Volume Mascara
- Trésor Fragrance (7.5 ml)
- L'Absolu Rouge Mini, Advanced Replenishing and Repairing Lip Colour
- Cosmetic Bag
Lancome.ca is also providing free shipping on orders of $50 or more until December 24th. Don't forget to click the green links to get cash back on your purchases!
Here's a great deal on a crib set from Walmart.ca!
If you're looking to change up the look of your baby's crib or just looking for a new crib set in general, Walmart.ca currently has the Fisher Price "Little Buttons" 3-piece crib set on clearance. Regularly priced at $126, you can now purchase this set for just $59. The three pieces are:
- comforter with applique
- 4-piece versatile bumper
- fitted sheet
All pieces can be machine-washed and dried.
This item is available while supplies last. Shipping is free from Walmart.ca.
Marks and Spencer
Since Marks and Spencer is not available in Canada, we're limited to shopping their merchandise through their website. However, shipping to Canada would usually cost 15 pounds (roughly $27 CAD), which can be quite a hefty fee on top of whatever else you'll be purchasing. Therefore, this limited time offer is definitely a great way to save on your purchase.
Unfortunately, MarksandSpencer.com will not ship beauty, furniture, food, wine and flowers, made to measure items and gift cards internationally, but you can still shop the clothes and homeware they have available online. Most notably, their outlet store, where items have been discounted by up to 50% off original price, is a great place to start looking for deals. Here are some offers to get you started:
- buy 1, get 1 50% off women's knitwear
- buy 1, get 1 50% off men's knitwear
- up to 35% off men's suits
- up to 50% off dresses
Free shipping is live for a limited time only. Shop before the end of the day on December 17 to have your order arrive for Christmas!
Thanks to rb for posting this one in our forums!
David's Tea has got a pretty good deal on rainbow tins of their loose leaf tea this week. This is a great opportunity to get a discount on presents for all your tea-drinking friends, from the one who loves Mango Madness (your big sister), to the Chocolate Chili Chai drinker (your old friend from school who loves adventure), to the person constantly drinking Mother's Little Helper (your mother, obviously).
These tins usually go for $14.50 each, but during this promotion you can get 5 of them for $50, which will finish your holiday shopping in a snap. Even if you keep them all for yourself, you'll be glad to know that refilling a rainbow tin gets you $0.50 off your tea purchase at any David's Tea location, but with 18 different flavours packed in rainbow tins, you may have a hard time choosing a favourite.
Shipping at Davidstea.com is also free on orders over $50 (it's just $5 for orders under $50), and as always, each order comes with three free tea samples.