Just for this weekend, AldoShoes.com is offering free shipping with no minimum purchase required!
Usually, you'd need a purchase over $60 to get free shipping, so this is a great offer for those shopping their sale and clearance sections to take advantage of. Promo codes won't be necessary to redeem this offer as it is automatically applied to your purchase.
Check out some pairs of shoes priced under $60:
- Lehnherr - $19.98 (was $40)
- Gurhaval - $19.98 (was $45)
- Saburo - $49.98 (was $75)
- Froviel - $29.98 (was $40)
- Albaron - $39.98 (was $54.99)
- Ocaria - $49.98 (was $70)
Free shipping is live through October 26.
Starting today, LandsEnd.com has some new offers for the weekend.
First up, they're offering a 30% discount on all regular priced styles. They've got lots of new sweaters and other long-sleeved tops, which makes this a good opportunity to stock up on some cold-weather wear. You won't need a promo code to redeem this offer and prices will be adjusted at checkout. Here's a look at some of the prices after the 30% discount:Women's:
- Cotton Cable Tipped V-neck Cardigan Sweater - $48.55 (was $69.36)
- Supima Fair Isle Cardigan Sweater - $65 (was $92.87)
- Luxe Wool Pea Coat - $147.31 (was $210.44)
- Print Flannel Sleep Pants - $32.10 (was $45.85)
- Supima Stripe Pocket Cardigan Sweater - $65 (was $92.87)
- Marl Boot Socks - $11.52 (was $16.46)
- Stripe Shaker Rollneck Sweater - $56.78 (was $81.12)
- Expedition Parka - $237.83 (was $339.76)
- Holiday Flannel Lined Chino Pants - $65 (was $92.87)
- Lambswool Fair Isle Crewneck Sweater - $73.24 (was $104.63)
- Traditional Fit No Iron Oxford Sportshirt - $40.33 (was $57.61)
- Lambswool Textured Stripe Crewneck Sweater - $60.90 (was $87)
Their second offer is an additional 20% discount on sale items. This offer will require you to use promo code CANDY and pin 1624. Currently, they're having a fall sale, which means there are quite a few sale styles to apply this discount on. Keep reading for some of our picks:Women's:
- Long Sleeve Shaped Crewneck T-shirt - $14.10 (was $22.92)
- Supima Cardigan Sweater - Floral - $28.21 (was $92.87)
- Luxe Wool Swing Car Coat - $112.85 (was $233.95)
- Cotton Open V-neck Cardigan Sweater - $42.31 (was $69.36)
- Stripe Lightweight Cotton Modal Henley - $18.80 (was $41.15)
- Wool Jacket - $112.85 (was $175.17)
- Traditional Fit No Iron Twill Shirt - $20.68 (was $57.61)
- Lighthouse Traditional Fit Chino Pants - $18.80 (was $57.61)
- Cotton Drifter V-neck Sweater - $18.80 (was $45.85)
- Long Sleeve Bedford Rib Shawl Collar Pullover - $32.91 (was $69.36)
Prices above already include all discounts.
These deals are live through October 26. Orders over $50 will ship for free.
DynamiteClothing.ca is celebrating their birthday this weekend!
Through October 26, they're offering a 25% discount on everything online, including sale items. Plus, your order will ship for free with no minimum purchase required. Discounts will be automatically applied once you head to checkout. With the whole store on sale, there are a lot of styles to go through. Here are some of our picks to get you started:
- Cocoon Shape Overpiece - $22.50 (was $49.90)
- Ribbed V-Neck Cardigan - $15 (was $34.90)
- Long Shaker Stitch Overpiece - $22.50 (was $49.90)
- Colorblock Woven Tee - $18.75 (was $39.90)
- Fit and Flare Scuba Dress - $18.75 (was $44.90)
- Faux Leather Combo Dress - $26.25 (was $59.90)
- Double Knit Mini Skirt - $13.50 (was $29.90)
- Classic Fitted Houndstooth Blazer with Faux Leather - $26.25 (was $59.90)
Prices above already include the extra 25% discount.
This sale is live through October 26.
GarageClothing.ca is celebrating their 4th E-Birthday with two sweet offers this weekend.
First off, they're offering a 25% discount on almost all regular priced merchandise. This offer will apply all styles with the exclusion of plaid shirts and select outerwear. Promo codes won't be needed to redeem this offer as the prices will be adjusted at checkout. Here's a quick look at some of our picks:
- Boyfriend slouchy shaker stitch sweater - $29.93 (was $39.90)
- Ribbed sweater legging - $20.18 (was $26.90)
- Polar fleece pj onesie - $37.43 (was $49.90)
- Crochet Peasant Top - $26.18 (was $34.90)
- The Utility Parka with Faux Leather - $82.43 (was $109.90)
In addition to this discount, they're also offering all sale items at up to 70% off regular price. These prices will be as marked online. Some of our picks include:
- Printed Elbow Sleeve Ballerina Tee - $12 (was $22.90)
- Space Dye Elbow Sleeve Baseball Tee - $12 (was $24.90)
- V-Neck Varsity Sweater - $20 (was $39.90)
- Sweater Tunic - $29 (was $39.90)
- Bright Indigo Sherpa Denim Jacket - $49 (was $64.90)
- Oversized Boyfriend Cardigan - $39 (was $44.90)
- Blue Aqua Roller Jegging - $25 (was $39.90)
The 25% discount will expire at the end of the day on October 26. Free shipping will run through October 27. Click on our green links to get 2% cash back on your purchase!
American Eagle Outfitters: Take an Extra 25% Off Your Online Purchase + Free Shipping Through October 27
Starting today, shop new arrivals online at AE.com and get an additional 25% off your purchase! Considering that most styles are eligible for a buy one get one 50% off discount, an extra 25% off brings the total down quite a bit.
This offer is eligible on all styles with the exception of clearance merchandise and AEO Undies or Aerie Undies. Offer is not valid in-stores. Online shoppers will need to use promo code NEWVIBES at checkout to redeem this offer.
Here's a look at some of the deals after just the 25% discount has been applied:Women's:
- Mixed Knit Crew Sweater - $50.42 (was $67.23)
- Zip Pocket Wrap Cardigan - $42 (was $56.01)
- Embroidered Peasant Top - $42 (was $56.01)
- Hi-Rise Legging - $13.41 (was $22.37)
- Lace Tiered Mini Skirt - $42 (was $56.01)
- Cowl Neck Sweater Dress - $58.83 (was $78.44)
- Denim x Sky High Jegging - $46.22 (was $67.23)
- Crew Sweater - $33.60 (was $44.80)
- Striped Crew Sweater - $42 (was $56.01)
- Fair Isle Crew Neck Sweater - $46.22 (was $61.62)
- Combed Cotton Mock Neck Sweater - $42 (was $56.01)
- Vintage Workwear Jacket - $84.06 (was $112.08)
- Get Down Hooded Parka - $151.35 (was $201.80)
- Loose Jean - $33.60 (was $44.80)
The Buy 1 Get 1 50% off discount will be automatically applied to your purchase once you place 2 or more qualifying items into your shopping bag.
This promo code is live through October 27. All orders will ship free with no minimum purchase required.
Abercrombie & Fitch
Starting today, shop online at Abercrombie.ca and take 40% off your entire purchase! This online-exclusive offer will apply on everything with the exception of jeans, fine fragrance and cologne, Men's Pine Point Trail Leather Jacket, Bullying Prevention Tees and Tanks, Breast Cancer Awareness Tee, and 3rd party merchandise under the 'Our Favorite Brands' categories. As you can see, this time around, this 40% discount will apply on sale and clearance styles, which is definitely worth checking out.
To redeem your discounts, use promo code 15560 at checkout.
Without further ado, here's a look at some of our picks:Women's:
- Maura Culotte Shorts - $11.04 (was $46)
- Addison Sweater - $35.52 (was $74)
- Adin Sweater - $30.72 (was $64)
- Breana Parka - $99 (was 275)
- Bridgette Top - $23.04 (was $64)
- Blythe Sweater - $26.64 (was $74)
- A&F Weather Warrior Bomber - $61.20 (was $170)
- Vintage Athletic Graphic Tee - $16.32 (was $34)
- Blue Mountain Hoodie - $31.68 (was $88)
- Lake Pond Hoodie - $47.04 (was $98)
- Owen Pond Shirt - $35.52 (was $74)
- Feldspar Brook Polo - $25.92 (was $54)
If you're still interested in purchasing jeans, while they may not be eligible for the 40% discount, they are eligible for a buy one get one 50% off promotion that you can check out here. This BOGO offer is live online only for a limited time.
These styles are on sale through October 28. Online orders over $75 will ship free.
Roots Canada Customer Appreciation Sale: Take 25% Off Everything & 30% Off Kids Styles (Through October 26)
This weekend, Roots Canada's Customer Appreciation Sale is live in-stores and online! For the duration of the sale, all adults styles and accessories are eligible for a 25% discount while all children's styles are eligible for a 30% discount. If you're shopping online, discounts will be taken at checkout and your order over $50 will ship free.
Without further ado, here's a look at some of our picks:Women's:
- Bergan Sweatpant - $58.50 (was $78)
- Cover Up Cardigan - $58.50 (was $78)
- Chunky Cabin Toque - $28.50 (was $38)
- Fall Galley Trouser - $41.24 (was $54.99)
- Lakefield Sweater - $48.74 (was $64.99)
- Thompson Denim Jacket - $93.74 (was $124.99)
- Pocket Original Sweatpant - $51 (was $68)
- Peyto Legging - $14.99 (was $19.99)
- Owens Sweatshirt - $37.49 (was $49.99)
- Champ Hooded Crewneck - $44.99 (was $59.99)
- Roots 73 Jersey - $27.74 (was $36.99)
- Roots No.73 T-shirt - $17.24 (was $22.99)
- Griffin Shirt - $52.49 (was $69.99)
- Pocket Original Sweatpant - $51 (was $68)
- Heritage Kanga Hoody - $57 (was $76)
- Roots Cabin Shawl Sweater - $69 (was $92)
- Boys Winter Parka - $58.80 (was $84)
- Boys Original Sweatpant - $23.80 (was $34)
- Boys Face Off Mitt - $11.20 (was $16)
- Boys Roots Cabin Kanga Hoody - $30.80 (was $44)
- Girls Original Sweatpant - $25.20 (was $36)
- Girls Cabin V-Neck Tunic - $33.60 (was $48)
- Girls Cabin Shawl Sweater - $33.60 (was $48)
- Girls Ella Nordic Zip Hoody - $30.80 (was $44)
All prices listed above already include the 25% or 30% discount.
This sale is live now through October 26. Use the store locator to find your nearest store here.
SportChek 40th Anniversary Sale: $78 Men's The North Face Snow Strike Winter Boots, $80 Men's Columbia Shredinator Jacket + More
This week, SportChek is celebrating their 40th anniversary! Starting today through October 27, they've discounted select merchandise by 40 to 60%. These Doorcrasher deals can also be shopped online and will be shipped for free.
Here are our highlights of what's on sale:Footwear:
- adidas Aerate Training Shoes Womens - $54.99 (was $109.99)
- New Balance MX00BB 2E Training Shoes Mens - $49.99 (was $99.99)
- Asics Gel Nimbus 15 LS Running Shoes Mens - $119.99 (was $199.99)
- The North Face Snow Strike Winter Boots Mens - $77.99 (was $129.99)
- DC Pure SE Skate Shoes Mens - $37.49 (was $74.99)
- adidas Lightster Stability Running Shoes Mens - $69.99 (was $129.99)
- New Balance W730 V2 B Width Running Shoes Womens - $59.99 (was $129.99)
- O'Neill Socialite Insulated Jacket Womens - $124.99 (was $249.99)
- The North Face Alpen Blitz Triclimate Jacket Mens - $209.99 (was $349.99)
- Columbia Shredinator Jacket Mens - $79.99 (was $159.99)
- Columbia Varaluck™ III Parka Insulated Jacket Womens - $119.99 (was $239.99)
- Firefly 3-in-1 Jacket for Kids - $89.99 (was $149.99)
- Columbia Glacial Fleece Printed Half Zip Top for Kids - $14.99 (was $24.99 - $29.99)
- Reebok Crosby Mesh Lined Woven Pants Mens - $35.99 (was $59.99)
- Puma Long Pullover Hoody Womens - $39.99 (was $79.99)
- Columbia Klamath Range II 1/2 Zip Top Mens - $23.99 (was $44.99)
- Columbia Glacial Fleece III 1/2 Zip Solid Top Womens - $20.99 (was $34.99)
- Bauer Supreme ONE.8 Griptac Composite Stick - Flex: 77 - P88 - $99.99 (was $229.99)
- Bauer Supreme One.5 Hockey Skates Junior - D Width - $74.99 (was $131.99)
- Reebok 4K Hockey Helmet - $44.99 (was $79.99)
These deals are live through October 27. Online doorcrasher deals will ship for free. Otherwise, orders over $99 will ship free.
Costco.ca: Microsoft Surface Pro 3 128GB Tablet with Type Cover and Office 365 Personal Bundle $1200 + Free Shipping
If you're shopping around for a Surface Pro 3, Costco is now selling the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 128GB Bundle for $1199.99 with free shipping. Based on our math, that's a savings of $48 off the $1247.99 regular price via the Microsoft Store for the exact same items. It's not the greatest of savings but it's a discount nonetheless. This deal is ideally suited for anyone who's in the market for the latest Surface Tab now and does not qualify for Microsoft educational pricing.
The following items are include in the Costco bundle:
- Surface Pro 3 Tablet with 4th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 8.1 and Surface Pen ($1049.00 value)
- Surface Pro Type Cover, black ($129.99 value)
- 1-year subscription of Office 365 Personal ($69.00 value)
- Free Costco Concierge Service to extend the warranty to 2-years if the manufacturer's warranty is less
For comparison shopping, The Microsoft Store is offering a Surface Pro 3 Essentials Bundle which in addition, includes your choice of select Surface sleeves and a 2-year service plan that includes damage from spills or drops. Here's a breakdown of a bundle with the Surface Pro 3 128GB for $1347.01.
- Surface Pro 3 128 GB/Intel Core i5 and Surface Pen - $1049.00
- Surface Pro Type Cover (Black) - $109.99 (Reg. $129.99)
- 13" protective sleeve - $19.81 (Reg. $39.99)
- Microsoft Complete for Surface Pro, 2-years - $119.20 (Reg. $149.00)
- Office 365 Personal, 1-year - $49.01 (Reg. $69.99)
This deal is live now. As always, shipping is free with no minimum purchase required. Keep in mind, it is not necessary to have a Costco membership to shop their online store.
Thanks to Mayosandwich for posting this deal to the forums.
If you're looking for new portable speakers without the hassle of dealing with cords, Costco.ca is selling the Braven 440 Weather-Resistant Portable Bluetooth Speaker for $59.97. That's a solid buy considering these speakers originally retailed for over $100 in Canada!
The Brave 440 syncs wirelessly to any Bluetooth enabled device within 33 ft to allow you to share audio from your music, movies, games, and more. It can also act as a speakerphone for hands free calling, or charge your cell phone from it's built-in USB powerbank! Other features and specs include:
- IPX5 Water resistant to protect from splashing
- Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity
- Up to 8 hours playtime on internal battery
- 6W speaker output
- Noise-Cancelling microphone
- USB port to charge external devices
- Audio line-in for non-Bluetooth devices
For comparison shopping, the Braven 440 Portable Bluetooth Speaker in the red colour option is the NCIX.com Extreme Deal of the Day for $64.99 (Reg. $149.99)
This deal is live now. Shipping is free with no minimum purchase required. Keep in mind, it is not necessary to have a Costco membership to shop their online store.
Thanks to eladmk for posting this deal to the forums.
If you're shopping for a mini tablet that's capable of providing the full Windows experience, you'll want to check out this deal. The Microsoft Store is selling the Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB Signature Edition Tablet for $269.00 (Reg. $349.00). That's a savings of $80.00 which works out less than the Venue 8 Pro 32GB model ($299.00), making this a solid deal in our books!
The Dell Venue 8 Pro is powered by Windows 8.1 and comes preinstalled with a full version of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 which provides touch-optimized versions of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to handle your everyday tasks. It also fully supports and recognizes an active digitizer stylus (available separately) for use with note taking apps such as OneNote or Evernote. Other features and specs include:
- 8" IPS display with WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution and 10-finger multi-touch support
- Intel Atom Z3740D quad core processor (2MB Cache, up to 1.8GHz Quad-Core)
- 2GB RAM memory
- 64GB eMMC storage
- Micro SD card slot for expandable memory (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- 2-cell battery with up to 8 hours of power
This offer is live now. The Microsoft Store will ship all orders for free with no minimum purchase required. For even more savings, click on the green links to get 2% cash back from RedFlagDeals.com.
Thanks to mrwinky for sharing this deal with us!
Lululemon We Made Too Much New Additions: $79 Vestigan, $39 Run: Speed Short *4-Way Stretch, $44 Pace Breaker Short + More
New markdowns are now available at Lululemon.com! As always, styles tend to sell out fast, so you'll need to shop quick.
Here's a quick run down of some of the items on sale:Women's:
- Vestigan - $79 (was $138)
- Lab Edge Tee - $29 (was $58)
- Citta Singlet - $29 (was $52)
- Front & Centre Tank - $34 (was $48)
- Run: Speed Short *4-way Stretch - $39 (was $54)
- Run: Pace Setter Skirt *2-way Stretch - $39 (was $58)
- Hardcore Short 9" - $39 (was $64)
- Pace Breaker Short - $44 (was $64)
- Freestyle Polo - $54 (was $78)
- Post Gravity Jacket - $84 (was $128)
- Surge Short 5" - $44 (was $64)
All items on sale are final sale, meaning no returns or exchanges. Orders will ship free from Lululemon.com with no minimum purchase required.
Walmart.ca Clearance Halloween Decor Roundup: $5 Inflatable Wings, $15 Iron Man Candyholder, $30 1000W Fog Machine + Free Shipping
You may have already noticed some Halloween deals in our Walmart weekly flyer round-up here, but we've also come across a large variety of Halloween items on clearance that you may want to check out! These items have all been discounted by 50% and prices will be as marked online. Keep reading for the deals!Inflatables:
- Airblown Inflatable Rainbow Wings - $5 (was $10)
- Airblown Inflatable Demon Wings - $5 (was $10)
- Airblown Inflatable Angel Wings - $5 (was $10)
- Airblown Inflatable Devil Wings - $5 (was $10)
- Airblown Inflatable 4 ft Monster - $9.50 (was $19)
- Airblown Inflatable Ghost - $9.50 (was $19)
- Giant Airblown Inflatable Pumpkin Reaper - $39.50 (was $79)
- Airblown Inflatable Ghost and Tombstones - $29.50 (was $59)
- Airblown Inflatable Ghosts on Tombstone Scene - $17 (was $34)
- Airblown Inflatable Witch with Cauldron - $17 (was $34)
- Airblown Inflatable Jack-O-Lantern with Spider - $24.50 (was $49)
- Airblown Inflatable Pair of Witches - $17 (was $34)
- Giant Airblown Inflatable Stack of Ghosts - $33 (was $66)
- Giant Airblown Inflatable Reaper - $39.50 (was $79)
- Airblown Inflatable Ghost with Pumpkins Scene - $17 (was $34)
- Animated Airblown Inflatable Cat - $39.50 (was $79)
- Animated Airblown Inflatable Black Cat on Pumpkin - $29.50 (was $59)
- Airblown Inflatable Ghostly Tree Scene - $24.50 (was $49)
- 24 Piece Light-Up Tombstone Set - $9.50 (was $19)
- Jumbo Fist - $5 (was $10)
- Colossal Carving Kit - $3 (was $6)
- Iron Man Candyholder - $14.50 (was $29)
- Jawa Candy Bowl Holder - $14.50 (was $29)
- 6-Piece Tombstone Value Pack - $9.50 (was $19)
- 40 Light Set - $3.50 (was $7)
- Halloween 6FT Zombies Decoration - $24.50 (was $49)
- 1000W Fog Machine - $29.50 (was $59)
- Halloween Lawn Stake Ghostly Group - $14.50 (was $29)
Order online and you'll get free shipping with no minimum purchase required. If you're worried that your order won't arrive before Halloween, some of these deals are also available to shop in-stores.
Thanks to kayeyeare for posting a round-up in our forums!
Indigo.ca Deals of the Week: $12 Nigellissima: Easy Italian-inspired Recipes, 20% Off Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Toys + More
Indigo's Deals of the Week are now live. This week, lots of toys are on sale, including a 20% discount on all Melissa & Doug and Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway toys. Aspiring chefs will also want to check out the cookbooks on sale through Tuesday, October 21. Check out these deals and more below:
- Ends October 20: Nigellissima: Easy Italian-inspired Recipes - $12 (was $45)
- Ends October 21: Select Canadian cookbooks are $20 each
- Ends October 22: Attack on Titan: The Beginning Box Set - $28.78 (was $47.96)
- 10 Classic Business Books are 50% off
- 20% off all Melissa & Doug toys
- Melissa & Doug Canadian Trunki - $24.95 (was $44.95)
- 20% off Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway Toys
- Thomas & Friends - Lumberyard Waterfall Adventure - $125.95 (was $175.95)
- 20% off select Aden & Anais baby products
- 40% off Rosetta Stone Levels 1-3 & 1-5
- Sparkup - The Magical Book Reader - $30 (was $49.95)
- The Walking Dead: Descent - $15 (was $29.95)
- Up to 75% off Great Teen Reads
Unless otherwise stated, deals will expire at the end of the day on October 26.
Offers are available online only. All orders over $25 will ship free. Plus, use our green cash back links and get 2% cash back on your purchase!
Amazon.ca: Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR Kit Lens $350 (Was $480) + Free Shipping
If you're considering dabbling in photography and looking to buy your first digital SLR camera, Amazon.ca is selling the Nikon D3100 14.2MP DSLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR Kit Lens for $349.99 (Reg. $479.95) with free shipping.
In our books this is a solid buy If you've missed out on the bevy of clearance deals we've seen from Target and The Source. The Nikon D3100 is an entry-level camera designed for beginners. It uses an older but still excellent 14MP DX format (APS-C size) sensor that's capable of producing quality images in the right hands!
Features and specs include:
- 14.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor
- 3.0" LCD monitor (230,000 dots)
- Image sensor cleaning (sensor shake)
- 11 AF points (with 3D tracking)
- IS0 100-3200 range (12,800 expanded)
- HD movies (1080p, 720p or WVGA)
- Includes 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR Kit Lens (image stabilization zoom lens)
This deal is live. As always, free shipping is included for orders over $25.
Thanks to Nikhilvoid for posting this deal to the forums.