Hurry over to Walmart.ca to grab this great deal on LEGO before it sells out!
Currently, Walmart.ca has the 1600-piece LEGO Creative Tower set for just $40! While this set isn't themed, with this many pieces of LEGO, kids can pretty much go wild and create anything from their imagination. In short, this is a pretty amazing deal and would make a great gift for kids.
As always, shipping is free from Walmart.ca.
Here's a pretty sweet deal from Future Shop for anyone looking for a new luggage set.
Just for today, the Swiss Gear Expandable 3 Piece Spinner Luggage Set has been discounted by $515. It is now priced at $179.99, as opposed to its original price of $694.99! The three pieces of luggage come in the following sizes: 20", 24" and 28". The interiors have a mesh zippered pocket for better organization, as well as a removable wet-pocket with zipper to place toiletries or any other things you want to keep separate from the rest of your luggage. The luggage pieces will also come with interior tie-down straps to strap your stuff in place and the exterior will have front zippered pockets to store any last-minute items.
At $180, you're essentially getting each piece of luggage for $60, which is a steal when it comes to Swiss Gear products. Reviews from FutureShop.ca and BestBuy.ca are positive, with this set receiving a 4.3 out of 5 star rating and a 4.0 out of 5 star rating, respectively.
This set is on sale through the end of the day. Your order will ship for free from FutureShop.ca.
Forever21.ca Pre-Black Friday Deal: Take Up to 50% Off Select Winter Styles + Free Shipping Over $30
Today's Pre-Black Friday Deal from Forever21.ca is a pretty straightforward one -- winter styles are now discounted by up to 50%. Promo codes won't be required to redeem this offer as prices online already reflect all discounts.
Without further ado, here's a look at some of the after-discount prices:Women's:
- Woven Boyfriend Blazer - $19.90 (was $39.80)
- Ribbed Cowl Neck Sweater - $20.34 (was $33.90)
- Classic Distressed Boyfriend Jeans - $20.86 (was $29.80)
- Open Front Batwing Cardigan - $21.54 (was $35.90)
- Open Knit Textured Sweater - $17.94 (was $29.90)
- Faux Fur Trimmed Parka - $56.28 (was $93.80)
- Pocket Shirt Jacket - $28.68 (was $47.80)
- Layered Two-Tone Sweater - $15.33 (was $21.90)
- Baroque Print Hoodie - $17.88 (was $29.80)
- Striped Raglan Sweater - $19.53 (was $27.90)
- Striped Marled Knit Sweater - $14.28 (was $23.80)
- Faux Leather Varsity Jacket - $32.28 (was $53.80)
This deal is live through the end of the day. Orders over $30 will ship free.
Here's a great deal on a play yard from BestBuy.ca!
BestBuy.ca's Best Buy of the Day today is the Evenflo Portable BabySuite Play Yard. Regularly priced at $149.99, this play yard is on sale today for just $89.99. Plus, you'll get it shipped to you for free!
This play yard is great to travel with as it's basically a bassinet and play mat all-in-one. The floor of the bassinet can be folded to convert into a play time playmat. This play yard comes with an attachable toy bar with three plush toys included for your child to play with. It even has a changer and storage compartments to keep your diapers and other essentials tucked away. So if you're planning on bringing your baby along to visits with your friends and family, you may want to consider bringing one of these along.
This deal is live through the end of the day.
Garage's Black Friday sale is live starting today!
Through November 28, shop online at GarageClothing.ca and your entire order will be eligible for a 40% discount! Plus, you'll get free shipping with no minimum purchase required. Both regular priced and sale-priced merchandise are eligible for the 40% discount. However, outerwear and plaid shirts are excluded -- if you wish to shop those styles, you'll get them at a 25% discount instead.
Here's a look at some of the after-discount prices:
- Dark Worn Retro High Waist Jegging - $20.40 (was $44.90)
- Printed Elbow Sleeve Ballerina Tee - $9 (was $22.90)
- Lace Bustier Midi Tee - $12 (was $26.90)
- Boyfriend Zippie Hoodie - $15 (was $39.90)
- Open Cardigan - $21 (was $39.90)
- Oversized Boyfriend Cardigan - $24 (was $44.90)
This 40% discount and free shipping will be applied automatically at checkout.
A version of this sale is also available to shop in-stores, where styles have been discounted by up to 40%.
Shop this sale before the end of the day on November 28 online at GarageClothing.ca or at your local Garage store. Online shoppers, don't forget to click the green links to get 4% cash back on your purchase.
If you're shopping for an iPad mini, you're in luck! Staples' is having an exclusive one day only, early Black Friday deal where you can pick-up an iPad mini 16GB Wi-Fi for just $219.00 (Reg. $279.00) in either white or space grey colour options.
If you don't require or need a newer retina display model, this is a solid deal and would make a fabulous Holiday gift idea for the kids!
This offer is live now and expires end of day today. If interested, you want top act now or risk missing out on a deal! Shipping is free for in-store pick-up and free for all orders over $45.
Thanks to cgphoto for sharing this deal with us!
NCIX.com Black Friday Countdown Event: XFX Radeon R9 270 Video Card $120 (Was $200) After Rebate + Free Shipping
NCIX's 14-Day Black Friday Countdown event is live, where one new hot deal is revealed every day until Black Friday!
For today's offer, NCIX is selling the XFX Radeon R9 270 Core Edition 2GB Video Card for $149.99 (Reg. $199.99) with a $30 Mail-in-Rebate (valid through December 2). This effectively drops the final price down to only $119.99!
The XFX Radeon R9 270 is a mid-range graphics card for gamers. It's key features, includes the following:
- 1280 Stream Processors
- 925 MHz Boost Core Clock
- 2GB 256-Bit DDR5
- 5600 MHz Effective Memory Clock
- PCI Express 3.0
- Bonus Never Settle Forever Radeon Gold Reward Bundle, 3 Games - Space Edition ($119.99 value)
For comparison shopping, the XFX Radeon R9 270 Core Edition is available at Newegg.ca for $189.99 (Reg. $219.99) after $30.00 rebate card + $11.99 shipping.
This offer is live until end of day today. If interested, you'll want to act now before it's gone! Free ground shipping is included.
Thanks to fudge_u for posting this deal to the forums!
Hudson's Bay: Take 50% Off Women's Sweaters by Lord & Taylor, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Maison Scotch + More
Today, Hudson's Bay's flash sale is on women's sweaters from brands such as Lord & Taylor, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein Sportswear and more!
All sweaters on sale today can be found here; these styles are now 50% off regular price and prices will be as marked online. Styles from The Room, TOPSHOP, Lord & Taylor Cashmere and New Spring Arrivals are excluded from this sale. Some of the deals available today include:
- Maison Scotch Contrast Hooded Sweater - $79.50 (was $159)
- Lord & Taylor Merino Wool Marled Colourblock Sweater - $49.50 (was $99)
- Tommy Hilfiger Three Quarter Sleeve Fair Isle Sweaterdress - $64.75 (was $129.50)
- John & Jenn Frances Evans Sweater with Asymmetric Cross Hem - $62.50 (was $125)
- Free People Misty Stripe Alpaca Blend Pullover - $49 (was $98)
These deals are available both online at TheBay.com and in-stores at your local Hudson's Bay through the end of the day. Don't forget to click on the green links to get 3% cash back on your purchase! Online orders over $99 ship free.
J.Crew Factory: 50% Off Everything + Free Shipping On Orders Over $50 With Promo Code (Through November 30)
J.Crew Factory's newest offer is now live. Through November 30, everything in-stores and online is now 50% off and if you shop online, you can use promo code THANKS to get free shipping on your order over $50.
All prices will be as marked in-stores and online. Here's a quick look at some of our picks:Women's:
- Embellished Cable-Knit Sweater - $74 (was $148)
- Pom-Pom Cable-Knit Sweater - $58 (was $114)
- Lace Sleeveless Dress - $80 (was $158)
- Colorblock Skirt in Double-Serge Wool - $45.50 (was $92.50)
- Peter Pan Collar Blouse - $43.50 (was $88)
- Diamond Fair Isle Sweater - $58 (was $114)
- Fair Isle Shawl-Collar Cardigan - $64 (was $126)
- Driggs Garment-Dyed Jean - $34.50 (was $69.50)
- Driggs Cord - $32 (was $64.50)
- Slim Flannel Workshirt - $38 (was $74.50)
Prices above already include the discounts and are listed in USD.
Deals are live through November 30.
Starting today, Hollister Co is offering a 30% discount on the entire store online and in-stores. This discount will apply on almost everything, including jeans and outerwear. Clearance merchandise online, bras, Down Undies, and third party merchandise are excluded from this offer.
To apply this discount on online purchases, use promo code 35559 at checkout. Otherwise, this discount will apply automatically at checkout when shopping in-stores.
Since there aren't many sale items available at the moment, this discount is probably best to use towards getting a decent discount on regular priced merchandise. Here are a couple of their new arrivals that have caught our eye:Women's:
- Harbor Cove Extra Long Sweater - $32.87 (was $46.95)
- Daley Ranch Duster Cardigan - $37.07 (was $52.95)
- Polar Bear Instarsia Sweater - $30.07 (was $42.95)
- Los Trancos Flannel Shirt - $30.07 (was $42.95)
- Fleece Joggers - $30.07 (was $42.95)
- Rocky Point Velvet Skater Skirt - $23.07 (was $32.95)
- Seascape Sherpa-Lined Hoodie - $59.47 (was $84.95)
- Hobson Park Mock Neck Sweatshirt - $30.07 (was $42.95)
- Broad Beach Flannel Shirt - $30.07 (was $42.95)
- Hollister Pattern Fleece Joggers - $37.07 (was $52.95)
- Doheney Parka - $118.30 (was $169)
- Big Dume Polo - $23.06 (was $32.95)
This sale will run through November 26. Online orders over $50 ship free.
Abercrombie & Fitch
While Abercrombie & Fitch's weekend 25% discount is over now, they're now offering a 30% discount that will apply across the entire store, including on outerwear and jeans. Unfortunately, clearance merchandise online is excluded from this offer.
To apply this discount on online purchases, use promo code 15559 at checkout. Otherwise, this discount will apply automatically at checkout when shopping in-stores.
While there aren't many styles currently on sale, they have added some new arrivals to their collection. Here's a quick look at some of the styles that caught our eye:Women's:
- A&F Puffer Jacket - $133 (was $190)
- Macey Shine Sweater - $51.80 (was $74)
- Chriista Sweater Dress - $51.80 (was $74)
- Lucy Snit Top - $44.80 (was $64)
- Zoe Cat Intarsia Sweater - $44.80 (was $64)
- Olivia Sweater - $77 (was $110)
- Lewey Mountain Cardigan - $65.80 (was $94)
- Hopkins Trail Polo - $37.80 (was $54)
- A&F Vintage Tee - $23.80 (was $34)
- A Christmas Story Graphic Tee - $23.80 (was $34)
- Deer Brook Sherpa Lined Sweatshirt - $91 (was $130)
- MacNaughton Mountain Sweater - $58.80 (was $84)
This sale will run through November 26. Online orders over $75 ship free.
This week's Gift of the Week from StarbucksStore.ca is now live!
This week, purchase any three whole bean or ground coffees from the selection here and you'll get a fourth bag for free! Since these 1 lb bags of coffee generally cost between $10 to $19, this is a pretty decent deal if you're planning on stocking up for yourself or gifting some to friends and family. Plus, if you're a huge fan of their seasonal flavours, you can save on your purchase while stocking up for the rest of the year.
Here's a look at some of the flavours available:
- Starbucks Christmas Blonde Roast (1 lb) - $18.95
- Starbucks Holiday Blend (8 oz) - $9.95
- Starbucks Christmas Blend, Ground (1 lb) - $18.95)
- Starbucks Caffe Verona Blend (1 lb) - $16.95
- Starbucks Pike Place Roast, Ground (1 lb) - $16.95)
Starbucks Reserve Coffees and coffee variety packs are excluded from this offer.
Offer is live now through November 29. Orders over $65 will ship free.
Walmart Black Friday Online Exclusive Deals Roundup: $1398 Samsung 55" Smart Ultra HDTV, $349 Schwinn A40 Elliptical + More
Excited for Black Friday? We have Walmart's Black Friday flyers available now on RedFlagDeals.com! Here's the link to their regular Black Friday Flyer and here is the link to their 4-Day Online Exclusive Black Friday Event flyer. We've already rounded up their regular flyer here, and we're about to get started on their online exclusives. Keep reading to check out the deals that go live this Friday:Televisions:
- Samsung 55" Smart UHD TV - $1398 (was $1698)
- Samsung 50" Smart Ultra HDTV - $998 (was $1298)
- Samsung 40" Smart Ultra HDTV - $798
- LG 55" 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - $1398 (was $1698)
- LG 49" 4K Ultra HD LED 3D Smart TV - Surprise Price (was $1498)
- LG 40" 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV - $598 (was $698)
- SONY 3D Bluray Home Theatre with WiFi - $348 (was $498)
- Samsung 60" 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV - $1198 (was $1398)
- Sharp 80" Aquos LED Smart TV - $2998 (was $3998)
- Danby 6 Bottle Countertop Wine Cooler - $118.98 (was $138.98)
- Anki Drive Starter Kit - $99.97 (was $149.97)
- Casio LTP1331-6AV Ladies Watch - $29 (was $49.96)
- Vellux Original Blanket - $29 - $49 (was $49.96 - $59.96)
- iRobot Braava 380t - $238.93 (was $349.93)
- Schwinn A40 Elliptical - $349 (was $622)
- Hamilton Beach 6 Slice Toaster Oven - $29.96 (was $49.96)
These deals will go live at 12 AM EST on November 28. As always, online orders will ship free with no minimum purchase required (remote locations are excluded from this offer). Deals are live through December 1 or while supplies last.
Sport Chek has just released a quick preview of their Cyber Monday deals!
While they haven't provided details on specific deals, they're promising a discount of at least 15% off their entire website. Additionally, you'll be able to find some doorcrasher deals at up to 60% off regular price. These deals are available while supplies last.
All online orders will also ship for free with no minimum purchase required.
You can check out these details here. Check back for updates on these offers!
To tide you over until the Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals start, click here to check out the deals currently available at Sport Chek.
If you're shopping for an affordable tablet, Best Buy is selling the Dell Venue 7 16Gb Android 4.2 Tablet for only $99.99 (Reg. $149.99) with free shipping. That's a hot deal and great second opportunity for those of you who missed out on the same Future Shop deal last week which sold out quickly.
The Dell Venue 7 is a solid, all around budget tablet that would be suitable for kids, parents or the casual user. It's powered by Android and features a bright display and strong battery life for surfing the web, watching videos, playing games and more!
Features and specs include:
- 7" WXGA display with 1280 x 800 resolution
- Intel Atom Z2560 Processor 1.6 GHz
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 16GB eMMC
- 2GB RAM
- MicroSD card slot to expand memory up to 32GB
- VGA front camera and 3MP rear camera
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
This deal is live and expires on November 27. Free shipping is included for all online orders over $25. If interested, you'll want to act before it's gone!
Thanks to second2 for sharing this deal with us.