For a limited time, NCIX.com is selling the LG 50PB560B 50" 720p 600HZ Plasma TV for $399.00 (Reg. $499.00) as part of their weekly sales. That's a solid buy for anyone who's shopping for an affordable plasma TV and values viewing experience over pure specs!
Plasma TVs are renowned for their deep, black levels and crisp picture quality. The LG 50PB560B is no exception to this standard. It features a 720p HD resolution and uses a 600Hz Max Sub Field Driving to deliver 600 images per second for smooth, lag-free images even during fast-action sports! Other features and specs include:
- 50" screen size
- Plasma display technology
- Protective glass
- 1024 x 768 native resolution
- 600Hz Max Sub Field Driving
- Triple XD video engine
- 2-Ch. speakers with 20W power output
- 1 x HDMI input
- USB 2.0 media port
- VESA mount compatible
- 1-year limited warranty
Note, the LG 50PB560B is only equipped with a single HDMI input. You'll need to use a HDMI switch or run the TV through a home theatre receiver if you have multiple sources.
This offer is live now and runs through April 22. Free ground shipping is included.
Thanks to HamsiBrain for posting this one to the forums.
This week, TOMS.ca is issuing a new promo code for you to save on your purchase, just in time for spring and summer!
Use promo code GETREADY at checkout and you'll receive a 15% discount when you spend $75 or more on sunglasses and footwear. This offer is valid only regular-priced merchandise and will exclude handbags. Furthermore, TOMS.ca will ship your order to you via Expedited Parcel for free with no minimum purchase required.
To start things off, check out some of our picks:Women's:
- Black Woven Women's Correa Sandals - $95
- Ash Suede Perforated Women's Alpargata High Rope - $105
- Brown Suede Embroidery Festival Women's Classics - $95
- Brown Suede Fringe Festival Women's Platform Wedges - $95
- Margeaux Seaglass Champagne - $139
- Kitty Navy Pink Fade - $159
- Paloma Suede Men's Chukka Boots - $140
- Taupe Canvas Men's Classics - $55
- Grey Chambray Men's Brogues - $110
- Navy Stripe Men's University Classics - $65
- Black Canvas Men's Avalon Sneakers - $70
- Maverick 301 Yellow Gold - $139
- Beachmaster Tortoise Crystal Fade - $139
This promotion is live now through the end of the day on April 26.
In case you're in the market for a non-traditional alarm clock, here's a great deal on a Philips Wake-Up Light from Amazon.ca!
As today's Deal of the Day, Amazon.ca has the Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Coloured Sunrise Simulation on sale for $107.99, down from its original price of $179.99. This specific version is the top of Philips' wake-up light collection and accordingly, has more features than the other models. Features and specs include:
- sunrise simulation from red to orange to yellow
- 5 wake-up sounds
- FM radio
- smart snooze
- light simulation starts 20 to 40 minutes before alarm time
- UV-free wake-up light
- automatic display dimming and 20 brightness light settings
While $108 seems to be quite a bit of money to drop on an wake-up light, this is actually the lowest that this model has ever been priced at. So if you're interested in this specific model, today's sale is the perfect opportunity to pick one up.
This item is on sale through the end of the day. Since your order will exceed $25, your purchase will qualify for Amazon.ca's free super saver shipping.
Here's a sweet deal on a Lodge grill/griddle from Amazon.ca!
Right now, the Lodge Double Play Reversible Grill Griddle is on sale for just $36.99, down from its original price of $75. This grill/griddle is made from cast iron and comes pre-seasoned so you can start using it out of the box. At 16 and 3/16 inches by 9 and 7/16 inches, it should fit perfectly over two burners when cooking indoors and since it's only around 1/2 inch thick, it's pretty portable in case you want to do any grilling while on a camping trip. Once you're done cooking, simply use a little oil and wipe down the grill/griddle and set it aside for next time.
Lodge has a reputation for making great products and with a 4.3 out of 5 star rating from 29 reviews on Amazon.ca and a 4.5 out of 5 star review from 766 reviews on Amazon.com, this one looks to be no different. Lodge products are also pretty expensive here in Canada, so this price from Amazon.ca is a pretty good deal -- to compare, this grill/griddle is priced at $74.99 on Sears.ca.
This offer is live for a limited time only. Since this item exceeds $25, your order will ship for free from Amazon.ca.
Thanks to bushcrafter for posting this in our forums.
Here's a pretty sweet deal on a Disney Frozen Anna doll from Amazon.ca!
For a limited time only, the Disney Frozen Royal Color Change Anna is on sale for just $12.72, down from its original listed price of $27.99. As the name of the doll suggests, the bodice of Anna's dress as well as her crown will change colour when you use the included "perfume bottle" to spray icy cold water on her.
While the reviews from Amazon.com indicate that the colours don't actually change, we still think this is a pretty decent price to pay for a Disney Frozen Anna doll. To compare, this exact doll is currently priced at $24.86 at Walmart.ca and a similar Disney Frozen Sparkle Anna of Arendelle Doll is priced at $22.99 on Amazon.ca.
This offer is live for a limited time only. Online orders over $25 will ship free, so you'll need to shop around for some filler items.
If you're shopping for new headphones, Amazon.ca is selling the Sennheiser Momentum Over-Ear Headphones, Brown for $199.99 (Reg. $279.99). That's a great deal and historically the lowest price we've seen according to Lightning Drops!
The Sennheiser Momentum uses premium leather, circumaural ear pads that encloses the entire ear for a more comfortable listening experience. It features a closed-back design which provides natural noise isolation to block out ambient sounds. It's also equipped with large low-impedance drivers that's easy to drive and optimized for portable media devices, such as your iPod. The Momentum's come with two separate detachable cables. One standard and the other with an integrated in-line remote and microphone that is compatible with Apple iOS products for hands-free use with your iPhone. Other features and specs include:
- Closed-back design
- Dynamic drivers (neodymium magnets)
- Circumaural leather ear pads
- Sweat and water resistant
- 18 Ohm impedance
- 16-22000 Hz frequency response
- 110 dB sound pressure level (SPL)
- < 0.5 % THD, total harmonic distortion
- 3-button in-line remote
- Two Detachable Cables (1.4 m and 1.2 m)
- Pivoting 1/8" (3.5mm) mini-stereo plug
- Includes 1/4" (6.35mm) screw-on adapter and matching hardshell case
- 2-year limited warranty
This offer is live now. If interested you'll want to get your order in quickly, as Amazon prices fluctuate based on stock levels and availability from it's suppliers. As your online order will exceed $25, you'll automatically get free shipping via Amazon's Super Saver Shipping option.
Thanks to Archane for posting this deal to the forums!
Lululemon We Made Too Much New Additions: Women's If You're Lucky Jacket $69, Men's Studio Boxer Short $19 + More
Lululemon.com has recently added a whole bunch of new markdowns! As always, styles tend to sell out fast, so you'll need to shop quick.Women's:
- If You're Lucky Jacket - $69 (was $128)
- Hug It Out Jacket - $69 (was $108)
- Peplum Pullover - $54. (was $108)
- Cool Racerback - $34 (was $42)
- Speed Tight II* All Full-On Luxtreme - $79 (was $108)
- Travelling Yogini Rucksack *Polyester - $99 (was $138)
- Le Pullover - $69 (was $98)
- Le Henley - $69 (was $98)
- Sweat Session 1/2 Zip *Silver - $89 (was $118)
- Studio Boxer Short - $19 (was $32)
- Pace Breaker Short *Luxtreme Liner - $59 (was $74)
All items on sale are final sale, meaning no returns or exchanges. Orders will ship free from Lululemon.com with no minimum purchase required.
In case you need to shop for new luggage pieces for an upcoming vacation, check out TheBay.com, where select luggage pieces have been discounted by up to 70%.
For the duration of this sale, you'll find some pretty great deals on pieces from Delsey, Samsonite, London Fog and more. In addition to luggage, a handful of travel accessories from Samsonite, such as locks and luggage tags, are also on sale. Here's a look at some of the deals:
- Delsey Helium Secure Lite Spinner 29" - $140 (was $400)
- London Fog Chatham Ultra-Lite 3 Piece Set - $246 (was $615)
- Samsonite Rhapsody Elite Spinner 30" - $250 (was $500)
- Samsonite Venue Nxt Hardside Spinner 24" - $132 (was $440)
- Samsonite 3 Dial TSA Cable Lock - $11.25 (was $15)
- Swiss Wenger 29" Expandable Spinner Upright - $138 (was $460)
- Heys Spinair II 26" - $126 (was $315)
- Heys Vantage SmartLuggage 21" Suitcase - $136 (was $340)
These deals are available through April 30. Online orders over $99 will ship free.
Don't forget to sign up at RFD.com to get 3% cash back on your purchase!
Her's an offer for anyone shopping for a mid-sized UHD monitor!
The Microsoft Store is selling the Dell UP2414Q UltraSharp 24" 4K UHD IPS Monitor for $799.99. That's a solid everyday price in our opinion, considering that Dell.ca sells the exact monitor for $929.99!
The Dell UltraSharp UP2414Q is a 24" class Ultra High Definition desktop monitor. It uses an IPS panel to deliver a stunning 3840 x 2160 resolution, that's four times the pixel density of Full HD. The monitor is designed to offer fine details with vivid, accurate, and consistent colour. It supports the major industry colour standards and has the ability to display 99% of the AdobeRGB and 100% of the sRGB colour spaces. There's plenty of picture settings & customizable colour modes, along with a nice selection of I/O ports. Other features and specs include:
- In-plane switching (IPS) panel type
- Led backlight technology
- 23.8" screen size with 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio
- Antiglare with hard coating 3H
- 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (DP1.2), 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz HDMI
- 8ms response time (gray to gray)
- 350cd/m2 (typical) brightness
- 178/178 viewing angles
- 1 x HDMI connector, 1 x Mini DisplayPort and 1 x DisplayPort (version 1.2a)
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports (downstream, 4 at the back, 1 x with battery charging) and 1 x USB 3.0 port (upstream)
- Media card reader
- VESA mount compatible
Thanks to Kappsi for sharing this one with us!
Zara.com: $100 Fleece-Lined Parka with Detachable Hood, $20 Jacquard Mini Skirt, $40 Suede High-Heel Ankle Boot + More
Select dresses, skirts, sweaters, parkas and footwear are all available for a discounted price while supplies last. Online prices will reflect all discounts.
Most of the styles on sale are perfect for the warmer weather we've been having as of late. Here's a quick look at some of our picks:
- Fleece-Lined Parka with Detachable Hood - $99.99
- Jacquard Mini Skirt - $19.90
- Oversize Dress - $19.90
- Midi Skirt - $17.90
- Basic Sleevelesss Dress - $19.90
- Oversized Sweater - $17.90
- Check Shirt with Pocket - $25.99
- Combination Moccasin - $39.99
- Suede High-Heel Ankle Boot - $39.99
Sale prices are available while supplies last. Online orders over $50 will ship free.
Click here to shop the rest of the sale items.
For a limited time, Costco.ca is selling the Blendtec Professional 750 Blender with 0.9L (32oz.) Wildside Jar for $439.99 (Reg. $549.99). That's a savings of $110 which is a solid buy for anyone looking to invest in a commercial quality blender to go along with their dream kitchen!
The Professional Series of blenders from Blendtec features a direct-drive 13 amp, 1560 watt motor that's resides in a stainless steel chassis. For ultimate customization and cabinetry clearance, it can be removed from it's base and mounted seamlessly into a countertop for the finishing touch to a custom kitchen. Other features and specs include:
- 1560 watt, 3.0 peak horsepower motor
- Illuminated one-touch, push-button interface
- Batters, mixed drinks, smoothie, frozen treats, whole juice, hot soup preprogrammed cycles
- 10 speeds + pulse
- Illuminated display with remaining blend time
- Molded stand, cast metal base
- Patented Twister lid
- Patented single-prong tuned wingtip blade
- Solid-state electronics
- Includes BPA-free Wildside Jar 0.9L (32oz.)
- Easy-to-read jar markings up to 0.9L blending capacity (2.6 L total capacity)
- 13 amps, 120 volts
- 8-year warranty
This deal is live and expires on April 26. Keep in mind, it is not necessary to have a Costco membership to shop their online store. As always, online orders ship free!
For a limited time only, Kiehls.ca is offering an extra 15% off their Last Chance products!
This discount is valid on all items found here. We're seeing some leftover holiday gift sets, body lotions and aromatic mists available. If any of these products catch your eye, you'll want to shop fast as they won't be coming back. To redeem this offer, simply use promo code LASTCHANCE at checkout.
Here's a look at some of the deals:
- Holiday Must-Have - $43.35 (was $51)
- Kiehl's Classic Collection - $42.93 (was $50.50)
- Essentials for Him - $50.58 (was $59.50)
- Grab & Go For Him - $32.30 (was $38)
- Orange Flower & Lychee - Skin-Softening Body Lotion - $25.50 (was $30)
- Vanilla & Cedarwood - Aromatic Mist - $32.30 (was $38)
Prices above already include the 15% discount.
All orders over $60 will ship for free. Offer is live while supplies last.
Interested in earning some cash back on your purchase? Click here to find out how to earn 4.5% cash back!
Bell - Cumberland Terrace
If you're a cable cutter, shopping for wireless headphones, here's an offer you'll want to consider. Right now, you can grab a Sony MDR-10RBT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone from the Bell Mobility shop on clearance for $149.97, down from the regular list price of $249.95. That's a $100 savings which is a solid buy, considering most shops are selling them for full value!
The Sony MDR-10RBT is a closed back headphone design with Bluetooth 3.0 for wireless connectivity and NFC for one touch pairing. It uses 40mm dynamic drivers and features both aptX and AAC technology for the highest quality Bluetooth audio streaming. The built-in rechargeable battery can provide up to 17 hours of playback and up to 450 hours on standby time between charges. There's also a detachable stereo cable for when you want to connect the headphones to a wired source. Other features and specs include:
- Dynamic 40mm drivers
- Closed-back design
- Swivel earcups that fold flat
- Circumaural ear pads
- Bluetooth version 3.0 audio with AAC and apt-X support
- One-touch listening with NFC (Near Field Communications)
- 40 ohms impedance via wired/passive mode
- 20-20,000 Hz frequency response via Bluetooth/NFC mode
- 4-40000 Hz frequency response via wired/passive mode
- 100 dB/mW sensivity in passive mode
- Beat response control
- Built-in rechargeable battery for up to 17 hours of playback
- Passive mode for normal operation with cable
- Includes detachable stereo connecting cable, micro-USB cable and carrying pouch
This deal is live. If interested, we suggest acting quickly, as there's no guarantee clearance stock will be replenished. Shipping is free for all Bell Mobility online orders over $50 or click here to find a Bell store near you.
Thanks to D-Hunter for sharing this offer with us!
NCIX.com: Nvidia Shield 8" 32GB Tablet (Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) Bundle w/ Free Wireless Controller & Cover $460 + Free Shipping
Right now, NCIX.com is selling the Nvidia Shield 8" FHD 32GB Gaming Tablet (Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) with Free Shield Wireless Controller and Shield Tablet Cover for just $459.99 with free shipping.
When considering the value of this deal, keep in mind an Apple iPad mini 3 with cellular connectivity start at $579 and that's without a dedicated controller, cover or stylus. This is a terrific deal in our books for a LTE-equipped tablet, whether you'll use it for gaming or not!
The Nvidia Shield tablet is equipped with a 8" FHD touchscreen and is powered by a Tegra K1 mobile processor that's based on the same Kepler architecture driving most gaming PCs. It's capable of running Unreal Engine 4 for powering next-gen games. The Shield comes with 4G LTE, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 for always on connectivity to the Internet, as well as to peripherals and accessories. With GameStream technology, this allows you to use stream games from any GeForce GTX-powered PC and play them remotely. You can also plug the Shield into your TV, switch to console mode, and play your games on the big screen! Other features and specs includes:
- 8.0" touchscreen with 1920 x 1200 resolution
- 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A15 CPU
- Nvidia Tegra K1 Kepler graphics
- 32GB of Storage
- 2GB RAM
- Front and rear-facing 5 MP cameras
- Front facing stereo speakers with dual bass reflex port
- 1x HDMI (mini), 1x USB 2.0 (micro), 1x microSD ports
- 4G LTE, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Nvidia GameStream, Shadowplay and Shield Hub
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system (ready for Android 5.0 Lollipop)
- Includes integrated Nvidia DirectStylus 2
- Free Nvidia Shield Wireless Controller
- Free Nvidia Shield Tablet Cover
- Free Nvidia Shield 3 game coupon
For more shopping choices, the exact Nvidia Shield bundle is also on sale from Newegg.ca for $449.99 (Reg. $499.99) + $5.99 shipping, through March 16.
This offer is live now. Free ground shipping is included.
Thanks to Bulletwithbatwings for sharing this one with us!
In case you're in the market for a new backpack for your child, Walmart.ca currently has a handful of Disney, Sanrio, Marvel, and Angry Bird backpacks priced at just $7!
These backpacks are perfect if you're looking for a basic one without a bunch of bells and whistles. Most backpacks will have one compartment and two mesh side pockets. There is one backpack that is currently on clearance for $7 (was $14) -- this backpack will feature two zippered compartments.
Here's a look at some of the styles available:
- Sofia The First Backpack - $7
- The Ultimate Spider-Man Backpack - $7
- The Avengers Backpack - $7
- Disney Princess Backpack - $7
- Angry Birds Backpack - $7
- Disney Fairies Backpack - $7 (was $14)
As with all Walmart.ca purchases, your order will ship for free with no minimum purchase required. Some remote markets will be excluded from this offer.
Follow this link to check out more backpacks!