Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Wendy's

Locked: Fake Lunch at Wendy's

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2009 2:02 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 11, 2004
758 posts
83 upvotes

[Wendy's] Fake Lunch at Wendy's

I posted this earlier, but it seems to have disappeared...Not sure if it's legitimate as I haven't had the time to use the coupon:

FAKE
4 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1477 posts
343 upvotes
It disappeared because it's fake, AKA fraud.

Stop posting it! :lol:
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Nov 24, 2005
25 posts
2 upvotes
it got taken down... my link to the orginal thread was denied.

tried using the coupon today @Front st bw Yonge/Jarvis in Toronto. Got rejected, they called it a fake.
Mar 11, 2004
758 posts
83 upvotes
eightyeight wrote: It disappeared because it's fake, AKA fraud.

Stop posting it! :lol:
I posted it earlier and just logged back in. I didn't see any explanation as to why it was deleted or receive any message to that effect. My apologies. By the way, how do you know it's a fake?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1477 posts
343 upvotes
freddyprinze wrote: I posted it earlier and just logged back in. I didn't see any explanation as to why it was deleted or receive any message to that effect. My apologies. By the way, how do you know it's a fake?
EXACT same coupon made its rounds with a photoshopped E-Trade logo where the Allstate logo is. Notice the 2006 copyright date in the bottom left corner.

Wendy's had to go as far as emailing an image of this very same fake E-Trade coupon to all its stores to hang near the cashier, warning them that this is a fake coupon.

100% fake, no doubt about it. You're just wasting you're time if you try to use it.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)