Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

HD $25 off $100 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2009 11:00 am
Tags:
None
Dec 1, 2005
804 posts
209 upvotes
Calgary

[Home Depot] HD $25 off $100 coupon

http://hdp.ca.flyerservices.com/cached_ ... ation.aspx

Click on on New Mover Guide Winter 2008. Then go to page 30. There's a few other coupons, but I've used that one a few times. The bar code won't scan but if the cashier enters the numbers manually, it will work.

Details:

$25 OFF* WHEN YOU SPEND $100 OR MORE (BEFORE TAXES) WITH THIS COUPON
*Offer valid on a single in-store purchase. No cash value. One coupon per purchase. Offer ends Sunday, February 15, 2009 at The Home Depot Canada. The $25 discount applies to a single in-store purchase of $100 or more (before taxes). Maximum discount is $25. This offer is valid on all in-stock merchandise. This offer is not valid on special orders, labour, installation, maintenance, gift cards or certificates, with any other discounts or prior purchases. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or special incentive program. Not valid for use on homedepot.ca. Do not send as payment on any Home Depot credit card account. This card has no cash value. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Present to cashier at the time of purchase to receive your discount. Offer valid to Canadian residents only. No substitutions or rain checks.
104 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1900 posts
84 upvotes
j27lee wrote: http://hdp.ca.flyerservices.com/cached_ ... ation.aspx

Click on on New Mover Guide Winter 2008. Then go to page 30. There's a few other coupons, but I've used that one a few times. The bar code won't scan but if the cashier enters the numbers manually, it will work.

Details:

$25 OFF* WHEN YOU SPEND $100 OR MORE (BEFORE TAXES) WITH THIS COUPON
*Offer valid on a single in-store purchase. No cash value. One coupon per purchase. Offer ends Sunday, February 15, 2009 at The Home Depot Canada. The $25 discount applies to a single in-store purchase of $100 or more (before taxes). Maximum discount is $25. This offer is valid on all in-stock merchandise. This offer is not valid on special orders, labour, installation, maintenance, gift cards or certificates, with any other discounts or prior purchases. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or special incentive program. Not valid for use on homedepot.ca. Do not send as payment on any Home Depot credit card account. This card has no cash value. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Present to cashier at the time of purchase to receive your discount. Offer valid to Canadian residents only. No substitutions or rain checks.
ty
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2009
1072 posts
77 upvotes
Thanks. Was just about to search for home depot coupons.
Aug 15, 2004
282 posts
11 upvotes
Edmonton
bump for a good find
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13892 posts
3539 upvotes
Toronto
awesome find! I'll check out the ceramic tile cutters.. the one I purchased from crappytire died after a couple of uses..
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2008
8092 posts
349 upvotes
IRSGNR wrote: why not?
j27lee wrote: This offer is not valid on special orders, labour, installation, maintenance, gift cards or certificates, with any other discounts or prior purchases. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or special incentive program. Not valid for use on homedepot.ca. Do not send as payment on any Home Depot credit card account. This card has no cash value. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Present to cashier at the time of purchase to receive your discount. Offer valid to Canadian residents only. No substitutions or rain checks.
?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
P. 30 of the catalogue won't come up for me. Can anyone pm me a copy or post a link to the image?

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
The Ridgid tools are on sale, not some special discount program.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
2464 posts
70 upvotes
Damnit, already bought the Ridgid stuff. I'm wondering if it's worth the hassle to go for a readjustment.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
rahzel wrote: Page 30 works for me, but it looks resized (shrunk) and is kind of hard to read. Is there an actual coupon link that you can print, or do you just print that out?

edit: Nm, saved the image to my computer. I'll upload it to imageshack.

[IMG]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4841/hd7 ... gp1.th.jpg[/IMG]

There.
Thanks for posting the coupon but I just printed it on my laser printer and the text is unreadable. I can see the cashiers denying it cuz they can't read it. Anyway to post a clearer image?
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
3286 posts
46 upvotes
Ottawa
Inno wrote: Thanks for posting the coupon but I just printed it on my laser printer and the text is unreadable. I can see the cashiers denying it cuz they can't read it. Anyway to post a clearer image?
+1

The site seems to have succumbed to the RFD effect

I can't even get page 30 to load!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2005
5111 posts
1546 upvotes
Kitchener
Inno wrote: Thanks for posting the coupon but I just printed it on my laser printer and the text is unreadable. I can see the cashiers denying it cuz they can't read it. Anyway to post a clearer image?
the image is not going to get any clearer because of the low resolution, if you hit CTRL+ in firefox you can zoom in on the image but it's still not very clear
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2004
5180 posts
1273 upvotes
^ Yeah, that's the actual image taken from page 30. Unless there's a link to the actual coupon that's higher res.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6564 posts
264 upvotes
Markham
trixstar wrote: awesome find! I'll check out the ceramic tile cutters.. the one I purchased from crappytire died after a couple of uses..
You might as well get the diamond wet saw.
This space for rent
Jun 7, 2008
9 posts
I was able to get the coupon to load on page 30 of the flyer quoted at the beginning. When I first tried the page it would not load, just a spinning circle. I hit the refresh button and the front page loaded up. I navigated to pg 30 and there it was. Give it a try now if you still can't print this coupon from the posts.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
siesta wrote: I was able to get the coupon to load on page 30 of the flyer quoted at the beginning. When I first tried the page it would not load, just a spinning circle. I hit the refresh button and the front page loaded up. I navigated to pg 30 and there it was. Give it a try now if you still can't print this coupon from the posts.
Doesn't work for me, the circle just keeps spinning endlessly...
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1905 posts
894 upvotes
GTA
That coupon's not in high definition.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
6110 posts
1117 upvotes
Mississauga
I also tried about 6 times and it wouldn't load for me. Someone mentioned it was only good till Jan. 30th, is that true.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)